WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Halloween

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Oct 27th, Saturday Night, 6th Annual Costume Party at Casa de Mandelon in San Diego. 7:00pm to 2:00am

Costume Prizes for Sexiest, Scariest and Best Costumes. Food and Drinks, Bumpin Music and Dancing. We should also have a photographer and a Fortune Teller!

Outdoor fun too with projector showing horror flicks, gas fire pit, :beer:beer

PM me your email address for an E-vite or invite.

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
Oct 27th, Saturday Night, 6th Annual Costume Party at Casa de Mandelon in San Diego. 7:00pm to 2:00am

Costume Prizes for Sexiest, Scariest and Best Costumes. Food and Drinks, Bumpin Music and Dancing. We should also have a photographer and a Fortune Teller!

Outdoor fun too with projector showing horror flicks, gas fire pit, :beer:beer

PM me your email address for an E-vite or invite.

:swear me for not living in San Diego anymore :smackhead

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
This the weekend before Halloween or after halloween?

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Normally the 27th falls before Halloween... but could be different this year:D

I'm not much on calenders.. Point in fact if it wasn't my b-day ysterday I couldn't even tell you today's date.. LOL In 2 days I won't know what day it is..

RD

Mondorally

Reaction score
I'm not much on calenders.. Point in fact if it wasn't my b-day ysterday I couldn't even tell you today's date.. LOL In 2 days I won't know what day it is..

RD

Is that how you keep getting out of your turn in the barrel:eek::D?

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Oh, Dave. Halloween is always on the 31st of October. And after double checking my calendar I can verify that this particular shindig is the Saturday night before....:beer

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Oh, Dave. Halloween is always on the 31st of October. And after double checking my calendar I can verify that this particular shindig is the Saturday night before....:beer

Word on the street there is a block party on apache loop on one of those weekends.. I dunno if there doing it that weekend, or if it got pushed forward to the weekend of the 300? Who knows..

If we're not at hte river though we're in! :)

RD

ROZ

Reaction score
I'll take one of those, Rich! :cool:

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
Hey mandolen.... can I crash your party without the RiverRoyal queers in tow???:beer

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
There fixed it... Sorry Barry, queer :D

I'm in, or at least I'm told that I'm going no matter what... :D I'm the DD, suppose you and MissB can keep you hands off of one another in the backseat of my ride? I don't need any stains... :D

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
I know that ROZ can keep his hands off me. It's you keeping your hands off him that I am worried about!

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
Shouldn't you be getting a costume and a date together???

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Miss B, I forwarded your email address to the event coordinator. The photographer has confirmed his appearance as well. Its gonna be bigger than ever this year!

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
Miss B, I forwarded your email address to the event coordinator. The photographer has confirmed his appearance as well. Its gonna be bigger than ever this year!

Event coordinator??:rolleyes: Is that a new title for the wife??:D:D

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
Sounds like a blast! Is there anything we can bring or do??? We are good at following directions!!:rules

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
At this point no, but extra food or booze can't hurt. Maybe a bag or two of ice!!??

The 5 hour soundtrack is being laid down. Jello shots recipes are being fine tuned. Check this out...the wife is working on vodka martini jello shots with little green olives inside.... and Gin and Tonic jello shots with lime zest......

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
ROZ check your socalpoolscape email will ya....

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
At this point no, but extra food or booze can't hurt. Maybe a bag or two of ice!!??

The 5 hour soundtrack is being laid down. Jello shots recipes are being fine tuned. Check this out...the wife is working on vodka martini jello shots with little green olives inside.... and Gin and Tonic jello shots with lime zest......

Still wish I lived in San Diego, maybe I'll make a special appearance just to sample these innovative jelloshots :beer

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score

Your wife that is far to good for you didn't send me a flyer, maybe she was just waiting for me to come down and see her while you were at work? :D Anyhow can you send me one? [email protected] or [email protected], either one works for me...

Thanks...

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
She didn't send a flyer cause they may not want you there, I had to ask them extra nice to being you along!!
ICE and a bottle of somin fun, gotit! getit?
DSB your not that far away, geesh come on, it will be fun we can make fun of Barry in his Paul Stanley costume!! (between you and me he just wanted it for the high heels, so that he can be a tall as me!!OR maybe it was just the high heels)

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
[ and Gin and Tonic jello shots with lime zest.....

And that's what I'm talkin bout!:D

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I brought back the bumper pool table from the river house....along with all the booze....;) today.

Looks like the "resort" is coming to an end in a couple more months. :(

I think momma is gonna make Pomegranite Crantini jello shots too. :beer

MissB

The Asset..
Reaction score
I brought back the bumper pool table from the river house....along with all the booze....;) today.

Looks like the "resort" is coming to an end in a couple more months. :(

I think momma is gonna make Pomegranite Crantini jello shots too. :beer

what resort?

I think I like your momma!!:D

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I like momma too......more than she likes me....:smackhead

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Bump.

Poolside bar and the gas firepit are done, turning out sweet. The food and booze starting to pile up. Come meet some RDP Hotboaters.....:beer

BarryMac

An Adelanto 9...
Reaction score
Can we bring anything? besides my shiny personality??? :D :D