WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Handles

Shelbic38

Reaction score
Does anyone have a ski racing wrap that they would like to sell?

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Didn't see this before now, but the Todd Haig handles are the most reasonable ones to buy, but then you have to assemble the bridle how you want it. He was getting around $60 a set that included the rope, extra handle and the two "wrap" handles. Where are you located?

Shelbic38

Reaction score
Didn't see this before now, but the Todd Haig handles are the most reasonable ones to buy, but then you have to assemble the bridle how you want it. He was getting around $60 a set that included the rope, extra handle and the two "wrap" handles. Where are you located?

I am located in Gilbert but if they are in Parker/Havasu I can have my mother pick them up.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Todd lives in CA, I will check and see if he has any, you can probably just get them mailed to you. Then you either need to figure out how to assemble it/them, or get someone to help you, no instructions come with that I am aware of. Do you ski out there, or come to the river? I am in Parker. If you want to use a front handle, they need to be made up to suit you. For fun skiing I braid the rope together and tape over it with sports tape so it's easy to grip.