WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Handyman needed for buddies Parker double wide remodel

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Fellas, a friend needs some referrals, thanks.
Handyman needed for double-wide mobile home in Parker AZ (Echo Lodge). It's time for a light remodel in need of a few things:
Primary needs
-New cabinets and counters in kitchen
-New bathtub

Secondary needs
-Paint interior walls
-Flooring
-Roof coating

Let me know if you have any recommendations that can do all or some of this.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Wasn’t there a guy that lives there that does that?

NicPaus

Reaction score
Wasn’t there a guy that lives there that does that?
Concrete that's Todd.

I have a friend that can possibly do it. PM me his name and number. I will forward it. He has a place few doors over from me.

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Bump.... kinda surprised nobody in Parker has a fix it guy to recommend so thought I'd try again. I'm hitching along with my oc neighbor who has trailer in morning.... gonna catch the craziness in the Zoo this weekend.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Text my buddy. He is out of town until next week.
There are a few people that do work in Echo. Some definitely need to be avoided. Others are usually booked out aways. Pretty sure Boatnam guy is Chuck few weeks ago he was to busy to take on more work for a while.

I will be out next weekend for Desert storm. I could price out the cabinets for him and counter tops. Or my Buddy can I will get them for him wholesale and he can install.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Yea Chuck is too busy, a few guys work the cali side of river, haven't heard a lot of great stuff about most. Many people just take what they can get to get work done.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Is Frank still slammed @boatnam2 ? Have not seen him for a minute. Last time I saw him was at Builders surplus a few months ago in Anaheim.

boatnam2

Reaction score
Is Frank still slammed @boatnam2 ? Have not seen him for a minute. Last time I saw him was at Builders surplus a few months ago in Anaheim.
I think he is, he don't really come to cali side anymore. you there is this weekend?

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I second Glen. He remodeled our trailer and we were really happy.
Hey thanks guys.... I'm forwarding to my bud.... we'll be on road out to Echo from OC @1.... much appreciated. My friends been on phones trying to get this set up.... RDP to the rescue!

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Text my buddy. He is out of town until next week.
There are a few people that do work in Echo. Some definitely need to be avoided. Others are usually booked out aways. Pretty sure Boatnam guy is Chuck few weeks ago he was to busy to take on more work for a while.

I will be out next weekend for Desert storm. I could price out the cabinets for him and counter tops. Or my Buddy can I will get them for him wholesale and he can install.
Thanks Nic..... I've put them together. Much appreciated. How about PMing your cell so I can get it to my boy for Cabinets & Counters est, thanks.