WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Happy Hour, Happy Hour going in for a complete makeover

Nailhead

Reaction score
We are taking our 24 apart and getting it ready for its complete makeover. It leaves tomorrow morning for new gel coat in its original color, then interior, trailer etc. We'll see how carried away we get so completion date is unknown but hoping around April or May. Here are some pics from when we bought it and what its sitting like today. Merry Christmas to us!

Rickybobby

Reaction score
NH
Diggin the old carpet interior!!! Mine was the same, only in blue:eek:eek:eek The table base is a cool extra and my first 24 had one but SR does not :grumble::grumble::grumble::grumble:

Nailhead

Reaction score
NH
Diggin the old carpet interior!!! Mine was the same, only in blue:eek:eek:eek The table base is a cool extra and my first 24 had one but SR does not :grumble::grumble::grumble::grumble:

When were pulling the interior out we found the table behind one of the seats in the cabin, still in plastic or what was left of it. That carpet was some heavy stuff too.

Moviemoney

Reaction score
she's going to look great!!! good luck with not getting carried away lol i gave up on that a long time ago lol

Sawtooth

Thanks for everything Dad
Reaction score
Congrats on the resto project, the boat likes like it has great bones to start.

Nailhead

Reaction score
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 337

Rickybobby

Reaction score
She is going to be a new boat when once your done, nice work. Thanks for the updates. You guys coming out for the Klambake ???

Nailhead

Reaction score
She is going to be a new boat when once your done, nice work. Thanks for the updates. You guys coming out for the Klambake ???

Boat won't be done for sure but we may come anyway if I have the time off.

Sawtooth

Thanks for everything Dad
Reaction score
Wow you're not messing around, just getting after it :thumbsup. Will it be the same colors, my dads first Campbell a 21', was green and named "Green $tuff".

Rickybobby

Reaction score
NH
Can you please stop !!!! Its hard enough trying to keep up with Moviemoney and 20 Spectra:yikes:yikes:yikes I will have to leave an hour earlier if I am going to have a chance of beating you guys to Pirates !!!!

ERiggen

Reaction score
NH
Can you please stop !!!! Its hard enough trying to keep up with Moviemoney and 20 Spectra:yikes:yikes:yikes I will have to leave an hour earlier if I am going to have a chance of beating you guys to Pirates !!!!

How did I get brought into this?? haha

Nailhead

Reaction score
Covering up the old wood so new wood can be laid down. I'm stuck working in Vegas for a few weeks so pics is all I get. Driving me nuts that I can't go by to see all this in person.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Rickybobby

Reaction score
She is going to be sweet NH. Cant wait to see it. Interesting how your guy could figure out how to fix the wood, but Pedro at Saleen's couldn't.... uuummmm:grumble::grumble::grumble::grumble:

Rickybobby

Reaction score
Hey NH, did you ever mention who is doing the work on your pacalon and gelcoat ???

Rickybobby

Reaction score
Dude that cap job on the transom is the shit!!!! I wished I would have done mine... very very nice!!!! You can park your boat next to spectra20's not mine please!!!

Nailhead

Reaction score
Dude that cap job on the transom is the shit!!!! I wished I would have done mine... very very nice!!!! You can park your boat next to spectra20's not mine please!!!

I'll be the guy with 10 miles of bubble wrap around the boat. Like my dad always said, Body before boat. Protect it at all costs.

The trac top finish was sprayed so we are heading over today to see it.

Nailhead

Reaction score
The outside of the hull is pretty much done but haven't seen it out from under the cover yet. Work has started in the inside transom and gunnels. Should be another couple weeks before complete.
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 320

Rickybobby

Reaction score
Very nice, I can not wait to see the rest of it!!!!

Coleblooded

Reaction score
When were pulling the interior out we found the table behind one of the seats in the cabin, still in plastic or what was left of it. That carpet was some heavy stuff too.

Thats Awesome!

Nailhead

Reaction score
We got off trac for a while but it's full steam ahead. Doesn't look like we'll make the regatta this year but god willing it'll be in the water this year. We had all the original deck hardware re chromed, All stainless re polished, all running gear including the underwater hardware polished or plated and more gel work. Here's some up to date pics
IMG_9083.jpg
IMG_9113.jpg
IMG_9114.jpg
IMG_9111.jpg
IMG_9110.jpg
IMG_9109.jpg
IMG_9060.jpg
IMG_8577.jpg
IMG_8935.jpg
IMG_8937.jpg
IMG_8941.jpg

Zed

Reaction score
Beautiful boat...looking forward to seeing pics on the water

Jimmy

Reaction score
Digging all the picts looks sick!

Not sure about the Guinness can tho that stuff tastes like its been brewed in a dam.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Thanks for the updated picks. Turning out so nice. Keep up the great job.

Nailhead

Reaction score
Digging all the picts looks sick!

Not sure about the Guinness can tho that stuff tastes like its been brewed in a dam.

I'm now allergic to hopps so no more beer.
I never had an issue with anybody taking my beer!

69GS

Reaction score
Beautiful boat, I dig the bow rail all polished up. A little chrome, polish adds some finish to a project.

Nailhead

Reaction score
QUOTE="BIG MIKE, post: 2959353, member: 2618"]Any new updates![/QUOTE]
More changes as my ideas grow, been collecting parts as we wait for some new updated rigging going on. In the meantime we bought a 21' Campbell to hold us over till we finish the 24'.

IMG_1299.PNG

BIG MIKE

Reaction score
QUOTE="BIG MIKE, post: 2959353, member: 2618"]Any new updates!
More changes as my ideas grow, been collecting parts as we wait for some new updated rigging going on. In the meantime we bought a 21' Campbell to hold us over till we finish the 24'.

View attachment 643039 [/QUOTE]

Very nice

I almost bought an orange and white 21 on a triple axle trailer years ago in Havasu. Kick my self in the butt for not.

Rickybobby

Reaction score
QUOTE="BIG MIKE, post: 2959353, member: 2618"]Any new updates!

View attachment 643039 [/QUOTE]
That boat is so cool and story behind her name is even cooler!!!!

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
NH, how's the 24 coming, She's a Beaut
My Money tree dried up on my Resto