WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Happy wife happy life . The Sosa 34

SosaPerformance

Reaction score
The lines and details on this thing are KILLER! There is something about the lower profile line of that windshield that I just LOVE! I'm pretty excited to see how this comes out.

Are the recesses along the gunwales at the rear for anything in particular? Or just aesthetics?
The recesse closest to window will have hatch cover and will have a drop in carbon liner with fuel filler and one buoy . The rear recesses are just looks

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Hate to be a pain in ass but that last vid was really bright on my end..... any chance of a re shoot with lowered brightness? If I'm the only one then no worries. From what i could see lines look great... just need a better vid.

HCP3

Reaction score
Hate to be a pain in ass but that last vid was really bright on my end..... any chance of a re shoot with lowered brightness? If I'm the only one then no worries. From what i could see lines look great... just need a better vid.

At least you were able to see the video. Didn't work for me.

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Affraid he went silent some time ago.... I asked on his social media and got cricketts a while ago. Sad.
Wow, too bad, he sure seemed all in, tooled a couple models talked about an OB model?

Hopefully nothing terrible, maybe just a life course adjustment, I heard some go to mexico to enjoy what the locals have to offer ;)

HCP3

Reaction score
They made it pretty far into design.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Mr. Sosa got arrested for cocaine is why 😀
1707333178208.jpeg

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Wow, too bad, he sure seemed all in, tooled a couple models talked about an OB model?

Hopefully nothing terrible, maybe just a life course adjustment, I heard some go to mexico to enjoy what the locals have to offer ;)
A guy can get a reputation eh..... I think there was a guy who new a guy kinda post earlier on here saying his buddy ordered two from Sosa out of Huntington Beach Harbor area but my memory for stuff like that is failing.... I sure woulda liked seeing that rear facing lounge concept in stern come to fruition.

clarence

Reaction score
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the World he didn't exist.