Happy Wife

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
FullSizeR.jpg

651884872.jpg

IMG958743.jpg

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Congrats. Is that an X3 or X5? What trim/package?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the X5 45e, added options of MLine, luxury seating, premium package, and parking assistance

You will LOVE the e-drive. My wife loves hers....great cars.

Your opinion was instrumental in our decision making process, much appreciated.

steamin rice

No Bad Days....
Reaction score
Congrats - I've had a 330e for a few years as a commuter and it's been great. For short trips I go on all electric power, but it's nice to have the gas engine for essentially unlimited range.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Hope it's a lease or you got the extended factory warranty if you plan on keeping it

RodnJen

Reaction score
Excellent choice. We're rolling up on 10 years with our X5 35d. It is not as pristine as it was the day we drove it home, but more so than any other vehicle we've owned.

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Looks expensive! You're wife must have a good job! Congrats! :)

attitude

Reaction score
Looks like it has a nice brown interior as well, congrats!

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
NICE !! Just got my Bride a new White CX9 , I will never own anything but white cars and trucks

Joe mama

Reaction score
It must be that time in life where the wife gets a BMW. I’m guilty of it and I know many others that have done the same. ( talking about the cars).

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Your opinion was instrumental in our decision making process, much appreciated.

BMW makes a good product, and I've always been a BMW person. Only two after purchase recommendations is Rubber Mats (from dealer..they aren't expensive), and ceramic coat. Brianna's shines like a diamond and its been over a year.

Don't get sucked into level 2 chargers etc. the normal one that comes with it does the job just fine. I have it charge between certain hours (when power is cheaper). It's full every morning.

IDK how much you've messed with it yet but the "preconditioning" is probably my favorite thing.

Reactions: DWC

DWC

Reaction score
Wives have jobs? Something new to me in my world! Unless Cooking and Making Sandwiches is considered jobs these days!

Ixnay on the jobskay.. She might be behind you. Pregnant wife, postpartum or menopausal. Don’t F with any of those. Plus, you don’t have to do high school math with the kids and just stare at the hieroglyphics.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
BMW makes a good product, and I've always been a BMW person. Only two after purchase recommendations is Rubber Mats (from dealer..they aren't expensive), and ceramic coat. Brianna's shines like a diamond and its been over a year.

Don't get sucked into level 2 chargers etc. the normal one that comes with it does the job just fine. I have it charge between certain hours (when power is cheaper). It's full every morning.

IDK how much you've messed with it yet but the "preconditioning" is probably my favorite thing.

Weathertechs are already on the way, trying to decide between ceramic and clear bra right now. With the rocks we have in AZ I am leaning towards the clear.

I'm trying to remember from last time we talked, do you have the 45e or the 40e? Battery on this 45 is pretty big and we haven't been able to get it fully charged overnight yet, level 2 charger was already in the plans but definitely not the BMW one. Wife has a level 2 at work she can use so that will help.

Love the preconditioning, like remote start but better.

nowski

Reaction score
Congrats to the wife!!!

I love my BMW, Beautiful Mexican Woman. That always scores me points...

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
I think you can get like 6 kids in there. Nice work. ;)

She indeed looks happy.

TBulger

Reaction score
Congrat’s to the wife, both are beautiful.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Weathertechs are already on the way, trying to decide between ceramic and clear bra right now. With the rocks we have in AZ I am leaning towards the clear.

I'm trying to remember from last time we talked, do you have the 45e or the 40e? Battery on this 45 is pretty big and we haven't been able to get it fully charged overnight yet, level 2 charger was already in the plans but definitely not the BMW one. Wife has a level 2 at work she can use so that will help.

Love the preconditioning, like remote start but better.

We have the 40e. I wish they would come out with an X7 e-drive..we would trade in for it tomorrow lol. There are two settings on the dash for charging. there is a reduced mode that slows it to a crawl...

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
Looks like a well deserved gift after a shit year! Congratulations to both of you.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
One week in, around 400 miles down with 220 of them in full electric. Averaging around 55mpg combined. Not bad for a 5600lb SUV