President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Is there anything that isn’t racist?

From the African American History Museum

800B2A1B-2710-4D09-9FEF-AF2B6E7D159D-26534-0000313B6FEC4DF1.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RodnJen

Reaction score
That thing is fantastic. Lots of situational stuff in there clearly designed to initiate a response or play to a specific audience.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Is there anything that isn’t racist?

From the African American History Museum

View attachment 899269

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Oh for fucks sake.

It’s like they take idiot pills every hour...

fuck democrats

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
and the African American History Museum can kiss my white ass if they dont like it. why dont they go burn down some crack houses or punch some rappers right in their filthy mouths?

that should stir the pot.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Why are caucasian s the only ethnicity that the discrimination laws do not apply to?

I don't know but it's a problem. It took me three years to get hired at my current job because of my age, sex and color. The CFO created a different position under a woman of color just so I could get past the HR quotas and agenda.

It is a nationwide issue that all types of employers are choosing to follow.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I don't know but it's a problem. It took me three years to get hired at my current job because of my age, sex and color. The CFO created a different position under a woman of color just so I could get past the HR quotas and agenda.

And you are only one of many many others that have experienced this. Fair equality? Yea right. Best qualified gets the position? Yea right. Employers are scared because they dont want to get sued for turning down a less qualified minority. They are trying to keep ethnic balance in the work place regardless of competence or qualifications. Same shit applies to kids trying to get into college. Diversification means no caucasian s need apply.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Exhibit A.
White. Guilt.

Actually, guilt in general, as you display, is pathetic.

Its actually beyond pathetic, and borderline psychotic. But at least one of your personalities knew that, right?

How do you not just give everything away, and admit you have done nothing your entire existence except benefit from the color of your skin.

thetub

Reaction score
White. Guilt.

Actually, guilt in general, as you display, is pathetic.

Its actually beyond pathetic, and borderline psychotic. But at least one of your personalities knew that, right?

How do you not just give everything away, and admit you have done nothing your entire existence except benefit from the color of your skin.

its laughable and not even worth responding or reading stuff imbeciles like this spooge from their manginas...

at least that Grads guy was purposely trying to get a rise out of people , but this idiot believes the shit he scribbles ...

lost soul

4Waters

Reaction score
Hey Rod, did you work hard for everything you have or was it given to you?

Wedgy

Reaction score
It's a Bitch, being a responsible citizen. So much working, and geez, paying bills...

Yeah, its definitely not for everyone. Who even has time to Riot, F up burn down hard working Americans shit all night long?

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score

Not me!!!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I worked hard, still do. It's been a long, slow pull.
bullshit. you are average, work an average amount, but because of your gleaming whiteness you think you have worked hard.

prove me wrong.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
You mean Rod is a typical Employee?
Probably.

He is absolutely average, but because he’s white he’s fantastic in every single way. Guilt ridden, but in his mind, fantastic. Now, this applies to every single white liberal, so don’t think I’m picking on Rodn.

Universal Elements

Reaction score

Talk about rules not applying to you. White privilege displayed to the outmost..... but it’s ok because you earned it. 🙄

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
Probably.

He is absolutely average, but because he’s white he’s fantastic in every single way. Guilt ridden, but in his mind, fantastic. Now, this applies to every single white liberal, so don’t think I’m picking on Rodn.

Very interesting!

500bbc

Reaction score
That thing is fantastic. Lots of situational stuff in there clearly designed to initiate a response or play to a specific audience.
Idiocracy, you fucking imbecile...

500bbc

Reaction score

Or deal with bullshit lawsuits, imbecile.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I really hate showing my whiteness at the lake and am constantly working on my tan to be more socially acceptable and not scare all the girls away.

rrrr

Reaction score

How perceptive of you. :rolleyes: