WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Harley Street Glide

RodnJen

Reaction score
Does anyone on the boards have one or even better have a 2007 or newer for sale. By brother is looking for one, new or used, but if he can save a couple of bucks why not.

If you have one, how do you like it?

Community

Reaction score
I work at Glendale up the road from you. We re-open on the 2nd - call me at 818-246-5618 ext 137 see what I can do for you.

shadow

Reaction score
Does anyone on the boards have one or even better have a 2007 or newer for sale. By brother is looking for one, new or used, but if he can save a couple of bucks why not.

I think DILLIGAF Tom may have one for sale.

FTW

Reaction score

If you want a clean '06 Street Glide, well maintained, black cherry, lots of chrome, straight dual exhaust, 13K miles with a racer kit on it let me know. It does not have the 6 speed or the larger engine. The KBB is $16K without all the additional chrome I have on it. I had it listed on that other site in the SPAM section prior to it going down. I had it up for 17K OBO. Have him make me an offer!

email me directly at [email protected] if interested....

Tom

FTW

Reaction score
Thanks for bringing me up in here Mark and Darrel......I will keep the Street Glide also but would prefer to move it out. I have had two bikes before and it is just kind of silly. Pick one and ride the damn thing :)

RodnJen

Reaction score
I agree, it is hard enough to find time to ride one. I will let him know, thanks.

As I recall, you are going from the FLHX to a Heritage? I have 2001 Heritage and my brother was going to buy the same until he saw the new Street Glide. Why did you choose one over the other if you don't mind me asking?

FTW

Reaction score
I agree, it is hard enough to find time to ride one. I will let him know, thanks.

As I recall, you are going from the FLHX to a Heritage? I have 2001 Heritage and my brother was going to buy the same until he saw the new Street Glide. Why did you choose one over the other if you don't mind me asking?

I owned a HSC which I got rid of when I got my Street Glide. All it comes down to is wanting to be lower in the frame while riding. The SG is fine but you do sit more ON the frame rather than IN the frame. I also wanted the carburated model -vs- the electronic ignition. Again, just a preference. The SG is a much more efficient bike than the HSC but since when is that the reason for buying a Harley in the first place :)

Any more info just email me and I will send pics, etc. [email protected]

Tom

SoCal Detail

Reaction score

Hey Rod, you being a customer of mine as well as Tom. Tom keeps all his stuff perfectly maintained as well as you do, so tell your brother if he's looking this is probably one that he would be interested in. Mark

Mondorally

Reaction score
I have an '07 Pewter Silver with most everything blacked out. 5k miles. Since these pics I've blacked out the trans covers, side case, primary cover & more. Bike has a LaPera solo seat, parcel rack, Progressive lowering shocks rear and lowering springs in front. The look isn't for everyone. Some like chrome but once you go black:D. Let me know if he's interested.

Attachments

• Twin Lakes '07 001.jpg
    Twin Lakes '07 001.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 63
  • Twin Lakes '07 010.jpg
    Twin Lakes '07 010.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 62