WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hate the backround...

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone else dislike the black backround, give me a headache. Figured I could bitch, being a newbie....just like the rest of you!!!:fsakes

Flyinbowtie

Reaction score
Hey bitchin' is a key part of the American Way, right?:D
Actually, I like it. It seems to be a little easier on my eyes.

Director...
Reaction score
Anyone else dislike the black backround, give me a headache. Figured I could bitch, being a newbie....just like the rest of you!!!:fsakes

By all means ...we'll get right on changing the color for you....:point

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
By all means ...we'll get right on changing the color for you....:point

I would feel special if I thought you were actually concerned about my feelings, but Im reading between the lines, and Im not feeling the love!!!:lamo

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
Just re-read my post, HATE is an awfull word...may dislike is more PC....Dont want to bring the board down!:D

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
OK...this is my private thread, JBB just hooked me up, now I am happy as a pig in shit!!!:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Hey bitchin' is a key part of the American Way, right?:D
Actually, I like it. It seems to be a little easier on my eyes.

I liked it as well, not so "bright" so it doesn't give me a headache after looking at it for 10 minutes. If you post all day on a bright color'd background it seems "exhausting" after awhile.

RD

OnlyMoney

Reaction score
All you have to do is go to the bottom left of any of the forum pages and switch the scheme. It's default setting is iphorum, you can switch it in the style chooser to default vbulliten.

Hey, now it reminds me of another board I frequent. :hmm

Thanks for the heads up! I'll probably change it back since I may get confused as to which forum is in which tab on my computer. :cool:

TBI

Thumbless Wonder
Reaction score
cry-baby-girl-face.jpg

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
I like it. I wouldn't change a thing Dave................except......I'm not sure about the front page though. I think pictures of different spots up and down the whole Colorado River would be more appealing, but then again, I really could care less what the site looks like.....:cool:

BajaMike

Reaction score
I like it...easy on the eyes....:bday

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
All you have to do is go to the bottom left of any of the forum pages and switch the scheme. It's default setting is iphorum, you can switch it in the style chooser to default vbulliten.

Good to know I can change the color scheme... I'll keep as is, so I dont get the 2 confused :rolleyes: