WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HatenWinter

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
You look great on TV. Gonna cost you some cream. Be safe brother, miss seeing you guys.

Roaddogg 4040

Reaction score
Let us know when you move back Rick...:thumbup: I don't have anyone to answer my stupid pool questions:grumble:

Steve

Singleton

Reaction score
Dan is a good guy. Great family as well. Natalie said he would be on the line until Monday or Tuesday.

Singleton

Reaction score
Dan, you were quoted in an article on CNN as well.

Hatenwinter

Reaction score
You look great on TV. Gonna cost you some cream. Be safe brother, miss seeing you guys.

Thanks Rick! Just got home and cracked a beer :) It was one heck of a fire.. We miss seeing you guys too, say hi to Linda for us!

Hatenwinter

Reaction score
Dan is a good guy. Great family as well. Natalie said he would be on the line until Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks Rob, your too kind! Hope you guys had fun at desert storm, I read that you had boat issues???

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
Thanks Rick! Just got home and cracked a beer :) It was one heck of a fire.. We miss seeing you guys too, say hi to Linda for us!

Great spokesperson for your department. Are you the PIO now?

Singleton

Reaction score
Thanks Rob, your too kind! Hope you guys had fun at desert storm, I read that you had boat issues???

Fuel sender unit on starboard side tank broke. Was spitting gas all over when I was pulling fuel from that tank.
Ended up parking the boat Friday afternoon and just hung out Saturday with the family in the channel.

Hatenwinter

Reaction score
Fuel sender unit on starboard side tank broke. Was spitting gas all over when I was pulling fuel from that tank.
Ended up parking the boat Friday afternoon and just hung out Saturday with the family in the channel.

Bummer! Hopefully it didn't completely ruin your trip!

Singleton

Reaction score
Bummer! Hopefully it didn't completely ruin your trip!

Still had a great trip and the DS events (Friday and Saturday) dinners and parties were fun.

Looking forward to our next trip after my 3 week business trip to Brown Deer WI.