WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Haul Gauge

Singleton

Reaction score
Technology is good, but not sure you can get all weight numbers (truck and trailer) using the 2 measures he mentioned

4Waters

Reaction score
That definitely looks interesting.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I think I'd end up using it as entertainment...Kind of like the "Guess how many marbles in the jar". Most times I just want to know if I'm legal(ish).

ToMorrow44

27 Advantage TCM 800efi
Reaction score
I think I'd end up using it as entertainment...Kind of like the "Guess how many marbles in the jar". Most times I just want to know if I'm legal(ish).
Yeah agreed it’d be just for entertainment. I know I’m nowhere near any limits with my F250/boat

Shrub Lurker

Reaction score
Looks cool. I have a Scan Gauge II that plugs into the obd port and has four screens and multiple options for read out.
Mine is set for horsepower, cylinder head temp, water and trans temp.
These are all over the internet including eBay.

Last edited:

HighRoller

Mr. All or Nothing
Reaction score
One of the best things I saw recently was a ball hitch with a built in weight gauge so you could accurately determine and set your tongue weight. Might be a good thing to give your buddy who pulls his 33 Daytona with a GMC Yukon. (Cough...Cough...GVWR!)

Singleton

Reaction score
One of the best things I saw recently was a ball hitch with a built in weight gauge so you could accurately determine and set your tongue weight. Might be a good thing to give your buddy who pulls his 33 Daytona with a GMC Yukon. (Cough...Cough...GVWR!)

I have the Gen-Y-Hitch, with a built in weight indicator. One of the best decisions I made since I have a convensional hitch ToyHauler.

Last edited:

DLC

Reaction score
That looks more like a novelty

You can get a 4cyclinder to tow a heavy load- shoot a Toyota towed the space shuttle!!!

Main issue is breaking ability and wheelbase. For real life towing.....

<<<<<< Stayed at a Holiday inn express last night....