Havasu1986
Reaction score
Looking to get our boat detailed
1. Who do you recommend ?
2. How much do they charge ?
3. What is included ?

thanks for any info.

In Havasu?

I just had Rons Detail in Havasu detail my boat. On the front page there is a article by Dave. Ask for the RD 10% discount for first time users. Depends how how bad the boat is if they need to buff it or not. Detail for mine was $15 a foot. Clean and shampoo the carpets and upholstery.

gmnhra

Reaction score
from personal experience ....have tried them all.....none better than:

Jesse at Adreniline Detail.....less than 15 per foot...buffed...waxed...carpets...upholstry...motor polished up...stuff shines that shoiuldn't shine..

pick up and delivery, no hassles, same great service every time

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
I've used them all as well and feel and really like the personal service at Full Throttle Detail, who is also an advertiser here on RDP. I've been doing business with Doug for 8 years and have always been pleased with the work and his prices are very competitive.....give them a call:thumbup:

Phebus

Past Poster.
Reaction score
from personal experience ....have tried them all.....none better than:

Jesse at Adreniline Detail.....less than 15 per foot...buffed...waxed...carpets...upholstry...motor polished up...stuff shines that shoiuldn't shine..

pick up and delivery, no hassles, same great service every time

I've used Jesse on cars only, but he is the best.

underpressure

Reaction score
Had my Daytona just done at Ron's and couldn't be any happier with the results, the service, and the price! Extremely well done, very professional, and very curteous. They picked my boat up from storage and dropped it off. No hassles at all! Plus, you can now get a RD discount (would have been nice to have that 2 weeks ago...)

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

Scott E

Reaction score
After using one of the aforementioned detail shops mentioned and being very unhappy with the work we went to Arizona Reflections. Very happy with the detail we received! Getting one of the vehicles detailed there in the next few weeks as a matter of fact.

Last edited:

Riverson

CHA PLEASE
Reaction score
After using one of the aforementioned detail shops mentioned and being very unhappy with the work we went to Arizona Reflections. Very happy with the detail we received! Getting one of the vehicles detailed there in the next few weeks as a matter of fact.

What is the per foot rate? Imho 15 a foot is too much 10 a foot is reasonable.

Scott E

Reaction score

I think it was around $13... maybe $14...I know I paid $15 at the first shop/detailer that I was not happy with.

SPL2K

Reaction score
+1 for Jesse at Adrenaline and Doug at Full Throttle. :thumbsup

Gone_Flat

Reaction score

Obvisiously you haven't spent a whole day cleaning your boat lately .15 $ a ft. Is a steal just my .02 TUNNEL T

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Another for BigDoug:thumbup:

From my POS T-mobile thingie

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Big Doug....he wanted to remind everyone that when you call Doug.....Doug will be doing the work :D

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
I use Dave at Top Notch detail. I have used several others mentioned above until Dave did our boat the first time 4 years ago....the boat looked BETTER than the day I picked it up from Ultra. Noticeably better the other detailers. I got his info from several manufacturers that used him for the Powerboat shootout/testing down in Parker. I figured if they use him for their photo shoot boats that the one i want. The man is a machine and has OCD bad....just the way I want my detailers to be :) Last time I asked he was pretty booked but it is worth it to give him a call. He picks up and drops off, he's helped coordinate service with local shops, he'll he's even changed out a tail light on the trailer for free with out asking just because he noticed it was out. I can't say enough good this about his customer service and attention to detail. Our boat is 6 years old and still looks brand new thanks to Dave and the colors are not the easiest to maintain.

. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370484647.286486.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370484764.042854.jpg

Top Notch Detail
Dave
928-230-1452

Thx,

Chris Mock

Sent from my iPad

Patyacht

Reaction score
Obvisiously you haven't spent a whole day cleaning your boat lately .15 $ a ft. Is a steal just my .02 TUNNEL T
Hey T; .15 or $15/ft????? lol That would be $3.90 vs $390 for your F-26. Yes 15 cents a ft would be a GREAT steal! LOL:)

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Looks like a wide range of happy people. I have used a few mentioned that I will never use again. Rons and AZ Reflections were not one of them.

Havasu Home

Retired
Reaction score
Arizona Reflections. Les and his crew are very professional and do a great job.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Desert Detail. Dave Kessler. Been using them for 3 years. Same guys, on time each visit for 3 yrs - always outstanding work, and that really mean something !