WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu Boat Drags

TCHB

Reaction score
Lots of nice equipment running today. Top fuel boat (problem child) spun out past the finish line and went over. He was ok but the boat was being taken apart in the pits.

Attachments

• Problem child.jpg
    Problem child.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 21

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
He didn't spin out into the reeds did he? I seem to recall hearing that happen here before. Lol!

TCHB

Reaction score
He didn't spin out into the reeds did he? I seem to recall hearing that happen here before. Lol!

No reeds in Thompson Bay. The tuned right away from land then went over.

The fuel boats are pretty crazy!

Rickybobby

Reaction score
Anyone know the live link to watch whats going on over there ??

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
i heard tv wasn't there, they had a truck accident in New Mexico on the way out.

TCHB

Reaction score
Just heard that the drags today are free today. Nice to walk the pits even if the wind is blowing.

TX Foilhead

Reaction score
Scarlota posted on Facebook that it's free today, and I'm seeing some of the teams posting about doing their pre race prep for Phoenix. Should be things going on and they might even run some things that aren't effected as much by the wind.

There hasn't been a live feed of the races this year, the folks that ran the stream and Lucas couldn't come to an agreement on the price. I really miss it, they finally were starting to get consistent with keeping it running. I even used it for our race in Marble Falls while I was running errands around town. Hopefully that will come back at some point.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
did they ever run any of the finals?