WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu boat service

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
So we are heading to bhc next week probably Tuesday or wed. I'd like to get the boat serviced in havasu while there. Who's my best bet on short notice? I'd imagine it's pretty bad timing

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Call Fallon and see if they have any cancellations. I was there this last weekend and Gill said they were booked for the next three weeks but you never know.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
You can try Jeremy at J&J......I am the last boat in until after Desert Storm so if your heading out the week after, he may be able to get you in.

robusto

Reaction score
So we are heading to bhc next week probably Tuesday or wed. I'd like to get the boat serviced in havasu while there. Who's my best bet on short notice? I'd imagine it's pretty bad timing

Try Aaron at Absolute Marine (928)855-2252. He serviced us last minute during Spring break and got us on the water in the afternoon.:thumbup:

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I was really impressed with Robbie at Nordic.....As far as I'm concerned there isn't a better operation in Havasu from top to bottom.:thumbsup

wychwood

Reaction score
i agree after buying a 28ss from Thane, Nordic is by far a great company to deal with.

Singleton

Reaction score
Next week you should be able to find someone, but you better call before Wednesday this week to schedule. Starting Thursday morning, most shops in Havasu are focused on DS. Also don't schedule on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday next week is best

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Off topic a little. But I read last week that Reginald Denny the truck driver that got beat up on TV after the Rodney King verdict is a boat mechanic in Havasu. Anyone know which shop. Just curious.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
Off topic a little. But I read last week that Reginald Denny the truck driver that got beat up on TV after the Rodney King verdict is a boat mechanic in Havasu. Anyone know which shop. Just curious.

He has been around the area for probably 20 years. He worked at half track marine in parker a long time ago.

RCDave

Reaction score
Fallon everyday of the week and twice on sunday

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Thanks for reminding me.. I gotta get a drive service scheduled for a couple weeks from now from someone.

Briley

Reaction score
[/ATTACH] IMG_1568.jpg
Try Aaron at Absolute Marine (928)855-2252. He serviced us last minute during Spring break and got us on the water in the afternoon.:thumbup:

What up V...I only use Aaron on my Cobra, they are the best and u get his cell phone number. The photo is Aerial from Absolute when I was getting a beep on a Saturday morning and he came out to naked turtle to checkout while we ate breakfast :thumbsup Will be in Havi Mother's Day weekend. Hope all is well.

Meaney77

Reaction score

Read the same thing and also wondered...

riverbrian

Chloe's Dad
Reaction score
I was really impressed with Robbie at Nordic.....As far as I'm concerned there isn't a better operation in Havasu from top to bottom.:thumbsup

Robbie and Nordic seem to be a great fit. I would give them a shot.
Everything at one location, and Robbie is a great communicator.

overtime

Boobs we all love um
Reaction score
[/ATTACH] View attachment 557773

What up V...I only use Aaron on my Cobra, they are the best and u get his cell phone number. The photo is Aerial from Absolute when I was getting a beep on a Saturday morning and he came out to naked turtle to checkout while we ate breakfast :thumbsup Will be in Havi Mother's Day weekend. Hope all is well.

Also AARON and Aerial like IPA's Cheryl likes corona. Just saying.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I think he moved out of Havasu awhile back.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
An hour drive for boat service? Isn't there a shop in BHC that boaters on lake Mohave use? But if you're going to make that drive then don't forget to check your trailer tire pressures & wheel bearings.

Really thinking about trying premier. That's not too far. Gonna make some Callie in a bit. Cobra opens at 10 I'll see who they recommend. Normally cobra does it but towing really sux

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
Really thinking about trying premier. That's not too far. Gonna make some Callie in a bit. Cobra opens at 10 I'll see who they recommend. Normally cobra does it but towing really sux

Vic, Are you talking about Premier in Bullhead? I had a buddy take his boat there sometime ago, said he would never go back. Cobra's preferred shop in Havasu is Prestige. Timing for any of the shops in Havasu may be tough right now. As soon as the "prep my boat for Desert Storm" rush is over, there will be the :"fix my Desert Storm damage" then the "prep my boat for Memorial Day" rush. I'd make a couple calls now....

3queens

Detachable Member
Reaction score
An hour drive for boat service? Isn't there a shop in BHC that boaters on lake Mohave use? But if you're going to make that drive then don't forget to check your trailer tire pressures & wheel bearings.

Those of us up that way sure wish there was
I also tow to Havasu (Absolute)

until one of the better shops in HAVI open a shop up this way --:grumble::grumble:

82daytona

Reaction score

Premiere in needles is the only one in our area reputable.

plaster dave

Face down A$$ up
Reaction score
He's able to squeeze me in next wed. Do you have an address I forgot to ask

95 south to McCullough south make a right and he's on the left.
1740 South McCullough
Ya he's busy but will always try and take care of boaters.
IMG_1693.jpg

boater250s

Reaction score
He's able to squeeze me in next wed. Do you have an address I forgot to ask

First met Mario almost twenty years ago when he was with Cole Boats in Chatsworth. He sold me my first Cole and serviced it when he was in California, I think you'll be more than happy with his service. Just a great guy.