WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu boat storage

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
Seems like the town is sold out. I have been calling around for 32 ft plus ,no luck .
Business in boat storage might be a good deal ..Last year the same thing .

Singleton

Reaction score
In you are interested Empire Storage has a unit for sale (35'). Contact Paul or Stacy and maybe they could hook you up for purchase, or offer seller rent until it sells.

Mikemc1269

Reaction score
Lake Havasu VIP Storage (928) 332-3300 - Not sure if they have any spots left, they just opened over near the refugee. I moved my 5th wheel and boat over there recently as I wanted a climate controlled space and they worked a deal for both.

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
Interesting set up .I just called them .
They take out the boat for you ,leave under a covered area to pick up . same to put away .
I like to find single unit. But......I may need to go this route.

Spot

Reaction score
I just called VIP for a quote. Sounds like a very nice facility and the guy on the phone was super cool. BUT they were very pricey.

TLAW719

Reaction score
I've got a 40' unit I will be vacating in the next couple weeks....

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
In you are interested Empire Storage has a unit for sale (35'). Contact Paul or Stacy and maybe they could hook you up for purchase, or offer seller rent until it sells.
Thanks Rob,

There are a few available for sale...........just give one of us a call and we WILL help you find one.

Most are selling for about $1000 a foot plus/minus depending on the complex but these are cash deals and they go very fast..............actually a pretty good investment if you rent it out you can probably see a 5-6% ROI before tax benefits and appreciation potential..............which is about 5X what you can get with your $$$ sitting in a bank these days :D

AZLineman

Adjusting to retired life
Reaction score
I went thru this before Desert Storm. Looked everywhere. Try McCheapers on the North end. They had some 35' and 40' units last week.

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
That place looks scary!?????? .:eek I think I would tow back . Maybe I looked at the wrong place on line

TLAW719

Reaction score
That place looks scary!?????? .:eek I think I would tow back . Maybe I looked at the wrong place on line

Mccheapers is on lake and 95. They put in some new units. A little tight but not bad. There is 0 security there though and I've heard a few times of units getting broken into.

jones performance

Reaction score
i had a list of facilities i was interested in and just called them once or twice a week asking if somthing was coming available. thats how i got my unit at lakefront.

AZLineman

Adjusting to retired life
Reaction score
They did add some units, same width with a little more height. It is tight but the price is great. My dad and a coup of his buds have stored there for years with 0 issues.