WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu boating today thru Sat?

wet hull

Reaction score
Anybody out playing on thr lake? Wrapping up EFI tuning this morning then headed north possibly. Wind is picking up a bit

FishSniper

Reaction score
Anybody out playing on thr lake? Wrapping up EFI tuning this morning then headed north possibly. Wind is picking up a bit
Boat getting serviced today will be out at some point this weekend.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Wife said she is going down to the ”canal” as she put it this morning. Gotta know her to love the use of the wrong word for the channel. LOL Anyway if you see a hot petite middle aged lady feel free to pick her up. When you get tired of her let me know and I might be willing to come get her if the price is right. :looking:

Weather is going to be amazing this weekend!!!!! ENJOY!!!

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Wife just took off with the Toon in tow. She's got a bunch of out of State folks with her.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Wife said she is going down to the ”canal” as she put it this morning. Gotta know her to love the use of the wrong word for the channel. LOL Anyway if you see a hot petite middle aged lady feel free to pick her up. When you get tired of her let me know and I might be willing to come get her if the price is right. :looking:

Weather is going to be amazing this weekend!!!!! ENJOY!!!
She's aware there are no gondola's and she'll have to opt for a tiki hut boat, right?😄

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
She's aware there are no gondola's and she'll have to opt for a tiki hut boat, right?😄

Good point I will text her to be sure she is 100% aware of that. LOL

wet hull

Reaction score
That was short lived. Seized a bearing in drive. No other damage. Getting fixed now and retry tomorrow. Paddle board in channel later and beer.