WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu Car Wash

DMF

Reaction score
Where is the best place to get a car or truck washed while in town? Not looking for a full blown detail, just a good car wash to wash all of the bug guts off from the long drive in.

Reactions: DWC

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
There are 2 car wash places on Lake Havasu Blvd. Both are good.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Both in town suck, for $30, or $35 for trucks I have a guy come to my house once a week.

DMF

Reaction score
Both in town suck, for $30, or $35 for trucks I have a guy come to my house once a week.
That has been my experience as well, they both suck. Can you pass on the contact info for the guy that you use?

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Best to have a mobile detail guy come and wash the vehicle. Car washes typically don't care and you end up with scratches.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I don't think Detail Specialties is doing mobile jobs anymore or I'd suggest them. I do my cars myself now that I got the whiz bang DI water filters at the house.

I know W4S has a guy that comes by the shop and charges 25 for trucks?

RD

KoolPop

Reaction score
I don't think Detail Specialties is doing mobile jobs anymore or I'd suggest them. I do my cars myself now that I got the whiz bang DI water filters at the house.

RD
I had my truck ceramic coated by Chris, and he said they still did mobile. I'm gonna have them wash our company trucks on a regular basis.

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score

RD
We operate a mobil guy out of the Acoma shop, give Chris a call if you like. 928-706-5339

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Yes. When I’m going to drive back across the desert that day to get home I don’t want to spend a ton of cash to clean the car... and it is right by The Human Bean.

Otherwise I’d come see you @ your shop.

That said what does a wash and basic detail for a 4Runner at your shop cost? I’m going to be there for an entire week for Thanksgiving.

Last edited:

steak&lobster

aka rclvlhc
Reaction score
Yes. When I’m going to drive back across the desert that day to get home I don’t want to spend a ton of cash to clean the car... and it is right by The Human Bean.

Otherwise I’d come see you @ your shop.

That said what does a wash and basic detail for a 4Runner at your shop cost? I’m going to be there for an entire week for Thanksgiving.
Ceramic coat it, then hose it off. . .