WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu Carpet Cleaner (Steam) ?

sdpm

Reaction score
Anyone on here steam clean carpets or know of someone? The last few years we had the carpet cleaned and they used the brush style. Never felt clean. Always was crunchy. Looking for a "real" steam cleaner this time. Not someone with a rental from the supermarket . Thanks

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
A-1 Floor Care (928) 727-3496
His Name is Dylan just tell him I gave you his number. He'll take good care of you.
Big Truck Mount Unit.

sdpm

Reaction score
Thanks mini kat. I will call in the morning. Actually I think that if someone used the brush style first and right afterwords steamed clean, that would get the carpet as clean as it could be. Scrub and agitate and then steam and extract.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Thanks mini kat. I will call in the morning. Actually I think that if someone used the brush style first and right afterwords steamed clean, that would get the carpet as clean as it could be. Scrub and agitate and then steam and extract.

See if you can throw the guy a few extra bucks for a double extraction. Give it a really good vacuuming before hand. Particularly along the baseboards by hand with a wand. Steam will set the "ring" along the baseboards. Stay off of it until it is dry otherwise you are just cleaning the bottoms of your shoes on the damp carpet.

I never liked the "crunchy" feel of the dry chem myself, it's just weird. It also just seems to smear the stains around so they are less pronounced.

Truck vac is the only way. :thumbup: