WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu Deuces Tomorrow!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Make sure you come down to the store front and say hello! We will have beers and all the usuals!!

28F3BEC2-65E2-4B2A-934E-1FEA694F74BE.jpeg

stokerwhore

aka bordsmnj
Reaction score
if i wasn't working 300 miles away i would totally check that out. bump.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If you have never been it’s a had ass event! I will be there tomorrow afternoon till evening!

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Sacrilege having this during a workday!!

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Things are everywhere in town, drove by the Hampton in and trailers were everywhere with people unloading them

WildWilly

Reaction score
anyone else find it odd that this quietly went as planned, even shutting down main street for a large event, large show etc while others are seeming to struggle?

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
anyone else find it odd that this quietly went as planned, even shutting down main street for a large event, large show etc while others are seeming to struggle?

It’s the difference in dealing with City officials vs State officials it would seem.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
I think they only shutdown the parking for the cars to show off not all the regular traffic.

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
I have passed a few cars heading east on the 40. should be a good turnout

havasuhusker

Reaction score
Bummer :( I'll be in the 'zoo tomorrow to pick my boat up from the shop. Maybe I'll stop by the store if time permits.

Havazoo

Reaction score
Enjoy everyone, it brings out the best of the best. This is not your typical car show, these are best duces in Havasu for sure.

WildWilly

Reaction score
I think they only shutdown the parking for the cars to show off not all the regular traffic.

sign posted at Acoma says the street will be closed and according to the event organizer it will be closed to all cars other than registered event cars. Even those of us that normally take a car to the thursday main st thing will not be allowed in

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
sign posted at Acoma says the street will be closed and according to the event organizer it will be closed to all cars other than registered event cars. Even those of us that normally take a car to the thursday main st thing will not be allowed in
Yes, but they check the temperature of each car before they are allowed to be parked.

sangerflattbottom

Reaction score
I just picked up my packet for the show and the BLVD will be closed temporarily at 11:00 to allow the cars to park along the curb. Once they are parked the BLVD will be reopened for regular traffic. And they did take each participants temp this morning at registration, you couldn't retrieve your credentials without having your temp taken.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I was on the phone all day yesterday about that. Ultimately it’s coming down to the size of the event.

They are not closing main st for this event by the way.. 😳.

Springfield

Reaction score
Closed for driving when I went across Acoma, no left turn onto the Main drag.

Slick

Reaction score
It was closed at 1230p. I was able to run down the middle of the street!😃

Havazoo

Reaction score
Hopefully someone will be posting some pictures for those of us that can't make it out there.

Tank

Reaction score
It's pretty cool to really get a picture of all the insanely cool shit tucked away in people garages out there. You always see a hot rod here and there in zillow ads or cruising around town but havasu is still relatively small and when you have shows like this it really makes a statement of how much cool stuff is tucked away out there. Havasu is kind'a the toy capital (per capita) of the country I think. LOL

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
It's pretty cool to really get a picture of all the insanely cool shit tucked away in people garages out there. You always see a hot rod here and there in zillow ads or cruising around town but havasu is still relatively small and when you have shows like this it really makes a statement of how much cool stuff is tucked away out there. Havasu is kind'a the toy capital (per capita) of the country I think. LOL
I think quite a few came in from outa town.

Tank

Reaction score
32 highboy is a bucket list car for me. unwavering love for them since I was a small kid.

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
Damn, I'm bummed I'm not there. Weather looked perfect for a long drive out in the Hot Rod.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Things are everywhere in town, drove by the Hampton in and trailers were everywhere with people unloading them

Unloading them.......... pussies. Cars are made to drive !!!!! 😁

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Wish I woulda been in town today instead of tommorow. Woulda liked to see the cars and drink some of Daves beer.

They are also doing a show and shine Saturday at rotary from 8-3.. my beer won’t be present though. Lol

Reactions: DWC

Meaney77

Reaction score
Old guys really do rule!!

Some kick ass looking stuff cruising around of there!

Last edited:
Reactions: DWC