WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

havasu getaway place 279k... with covered parking/small boat storage...

Singleton

Reaction score
Seems high.
I still wish I could of convinced my wife to buy your old doublewide place that was a basic getaway.

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
Knock about $150K off that and it might be worth the price for the square footage and the fact that its a souped up trailer. That costs more than what I paid for my 4B/4B 2600sq foot house. What's the space rent on top of buying that?

I like how they left the fluorescent lights up, that doesnt really jive with the attempt to make the rest look high end.

USMC2010

Reaction score
Price seems high but not bad accommodations for a trailer house.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Knock about $150K off that and it might be worth the price for the square footage and the fact that its a souped up trailer. That costs more than what I paid for my 4B/4B 2600sq foot house. What's the space rent on top of buying that?

I like how they left the fluorescent lights up, that doesnt really jive with the attempt to make the rest look high end.
is your house in havasu???? and listed for less than this place....the land is deeded so no space rent...

here's a comp around the corner...

3018 William Dr, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86404 | MLS #1016702 | Zillow

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Nice clean vacation pad. Nice view too. You can’t buy shit today under 300k. [emoji2373]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Love it!!! makes our home priced out about $425k when we bought it at $250k 2 years ago. I hope that you get the $$$$ Steve.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
real-estate goes up like the tide.... even... yeah, the guy with a million dollar pad went to 1.5 ml but he invested the 1 mil.... the guy with a 100k place... went to 150k.... same per 100k investment... so now.... trailers that were 60k 2 years ago.. went up at least 100k.... where else could you make 100k in 2 years, and be able to sleep there and park you boat,,,, that and bring another couple that buys the beer....

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Love it!!! makes our home priced out about $425k when we bought it at $250k 2 years ago. I hope that you get the $$$$ Steve.
I have the money,....not enough to have a private 2 AC'd cabana with a private waitress...

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Nope, Nope, and Double Nope . . . . i'm out on space fee's, HOA's, deed'd indian land, etc. etc . . . .I missed the bus & I'll never be able to buy a place anywhere out there . . . kudos to all the folks who can πŸ™ . . . best I can work towards at this point is tailgate / truck camping a few weekends a winter & minding my own business.

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Ok it’s a trailer what year and what insulation and when was it reset good for you if you can get but it’s A mobile that sat last year the Last owners where from Canada did you tent it 130 all day long

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Can’t tell how deep the lot is but you might even be able to get a deep oddball shaped RV garage built there.πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
I looked at the satellite pic, if you removed the carport, and what ever behind it , you could build a 25x 60 or so garage...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Nope, Nope, and Double Nope . . . . i'm out on space fee's, HOA's, deed'd indian land, etc. etc . . . .I missed the bus & I'll never be able to buy a place anywhere out there . . . kudos to all the folks who can πŸ™ . . . best I can work towards at this point is tailgate / truck camping a few weekends a winter & minding my own business.
these have no space fees, hoa is 25 bucks a year and no indian lease... deeded county lots, on septic so no sewer fees...

USMC2010

Reaction score
I also think havasu prices are high,... but when you compare to surrounding states , looks more even.... the time to buy havasu was 2 years ago....
Prices here are far more than high. I think you have to go farther back than 3 years to hit an actual buying time here. The drop, yes there will be one far different from 2007, will be very painful for many.

Turnup

Reaction score

Knock 150k off and it's about what they paid for it last month 🀣

Dalton

Reaction score
Its a flip, they paid 100K less a couple months ago. In that area you own the land, and there's almost no HOA's, but where that is in particular, there may be a HOA. Looks like a fine place, are those cash only? Mortgage possible?

gqchris

Reaction score
Nope, Nope, and Double Nope . . . . i'm out on space fee's, HOA's, deed'd indian land, etc. etc . . . .I missed the bus & I'll never be able to buy a place anywhere out there . . . kudos to all the folks who can [emoji120] . . . best I can work towards at this point is tailgate / truck camping a few weekends a winter & minding my own business.

Youre not the only one sir. I make good money but I just tapped out the game this month. Tired of the 5+ hour drive and the rat race. 1 trip a year maybe if Im lucky. Time to change gears [mention]shintoooo [/mention] style. The crowds this last season and all the bullshit has worn this gringo down.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Youre not the only one sir. I make good money but I just tapped out the game this month. Tired of the 5+ hour drive and the rat race. 1 trip a year maybe if Im lucky. Time to change gears [mention]shintoooo [/mention] style. The crowds this last season and all the bullshit has worn this gringo down.
Yep…Same here. Owned a house in Havasu for over 35 years. Haven’t been in 10 months and don’t miss it at all. Might be time to sell.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Its a flip, they paid 100K less a couple months ago. In that area you own the land, and there's almost no HOA's, but where that is in particular, there may be a HOA. Looks like a fine place, are those cash only? Mortgage possible?
The one I just bought I paid cash, I think the way to buy one if you wanted a mortgage would be to just tap[ in to a primary res equity, you could get a 2 % loan, not a smart thing to do today, as who knows what will happen, but, a few years ago it would have been smart to capitalize on property gain...problem now is it's kinda too late ,... talk is values will drop,... but that mostly comes from those standing on the side lines watching others that jumped in make bags of cash... they get jealous and scream the markets gonna crash... at the end of the day, every one needs a place to call home, and those that are moving to havasu are at all income levels,... so the ol, theres a ass for every seat.... so if you can afford about 200k.... this is where you have to look... the more turn key,.. the higher the price.... the one I bought will probley go down as the cheepest sold in quite some time.... but remodels is what I do,... soon as lumber drops, I'll make a diamond out of the little gold nugget...

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
the new pompous crowd there does get annoying ... they don't have a original bone in there body, and have to copy every body and what they do, all the while trying to one up and and look down on those with less... every thing they have is the best, and if they don't have it,.. you don't need it,... that is until they get one... havasu revolves around envy....

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
these are the ones I don't get at all,... beachcomber???? there's a ton of them for sale, and none of the adds ever mention how much space rent is????? I hear talk that they keep raising the space rent???? but I don't know how much it is....that being said...... with this listing... what are you really getting???

555 Beachcomber Blvd LOT 220, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403 | MLS #1017462 | Zillow

it's a 30 yr old mobile, 600 sq ft, 2 br 1 ba,... that's 400 per sq ft and you don't own the land..... I'm not sure on this but.... I don't think you can even live there full time????? LOL.... rubbing elbows is expensive in havasu....

Last edited:
Reactions: DWC

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Prices here are far more than high. I think you have to go farther back than 3 years to hit an actual buying time here. The drop, yes there will be one far different from 2007, will be very painful for many.
I don't think so, and here's why,...most of the new crowd in havasu moved there full time.....and most paid cash, so selling at a low market won't be a thought... what hurt havasu last go round was the people walking from high loan to value vacation properties..... I was in a mobile at the time,... and scored.... bought a new lake view 3br 2 ba home (repo) for 165k... that home to day is probley 500k.... if I was still there, do you think I would walk away because the value dropped to 400k? or even 300k??? recession means that those that didn't save won't be able to buy...

Dalton

Reaction score
The one I just bought I paid cash, I think the way to buy one if you wanted a mortgage would be to just tap[ in to a primary res equity, you could get a 2 % loan, not a smart thing to do today, as who knows what will happen, but, a few years ago it would have been smart to capitalize on property gain...problem now is it's kinda too late ,... talk is values will drop,... but that mostly comes from those standing on the side lines watching others that jumped in make bags of cash... they get jealous and scream the markets gonna crash... at the end of the day, every one needs a place to call home, and those that are moving to havasu are at all income levels,... so the ol, theres a ass for every seat.... so if you can afford about 200k.... this is where you have to look... the more turn key,.. the higher the price.... the one I bought will probley go down as the cheepest sold in quite some time.... but remodels is what I do,... soon as lumber drops, I'll make a diamond out of the little gold nugget...

whats the plans for it? rental?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
whats the plans for it? rental?
Yes, it came with a renter that has been there for over 20 years, renter wants to finish life there and never move...I'm gonna rehab the outside and yard first,..the plan was to drag the trailer off and put new... but it's a year wait for a new one and prices have more than doubled... you can do a major improvement on old trailers just removing the aluminum siding and replacing with T1-11 and trim...pretty cheep to do....

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
If this place was in Parker/Big River/Blythe and waterfront, I could maybe see it. Home has a nice floor plan and I think a small family could live there comfortably. The killer for me is no true garage. If that long carport could be fully enclosed it could sweeten the deal. At the end of the day, for Havasu, I think most would prefer a stick built home.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
If this place was in Parker/Big River/Blythe and waterfront, I could maybe see it. Home has a nice floor plan and I think a small family could live there comfortably. The killer for me is no true garage. If that long carport could be fully enclosed it could sweeten the deal. At the end of the day, for Havasu, I think most would prefer a stick built home.
I would prefer a mansion with servants and a leer jet.... I think it's price point,.... were talking the cheepest way to have a place in havasu,... where and how much is a river front property in parker.... if it's the same price and you own the land that for sure would be better..

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
this one looks pretty cool... not on the water.... but close...and space rent is only 91 a month...

420 N Stardust Ln, Parker, AZ 85344 | MLS #1015714 | Zillow

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😒🚀
Reaction score
Can't wait!!!

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😒🚀
Reaction score
the new pompous crowd there does get annoying ... they don't have a original bone in there body, and have to copy every body and what they do, all the while trying to one up and and look down on those with less... every thing they have is the best, and if they don't have it,.. you don't need it,... that is until they get one... havasu revolves around envy....
You couldn't have said it better Steve!!!! 100% nail on the head!!!