WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu Handy Man Service?

outboardrick

Reaction score
My neighbor lady in Havasu is getting old and told me she's afraid she won't be able to take care of things around her house. Do you know anyone that's reliable and honest?

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
My neighbor lady in Havasu is getting old and told me she's afraid she won't be able to take care of things around her house. Do you know anyone that's reliable and honest?

Believe a year or so ago RD had a neighbor starting that kind of service. Don't know if it is up and running. Good of you to help out your neighbor. Perhaps RD will respond.

Taboma

Reaction score
Havasu Tradesmen
George
(928) 208-2405

Do you or anybody happen to know if he has a licence, workers comp, insurance etc ? Parks, like the Beachcomber as an example, require that, I'd imagine Islander does as well.

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Do you or anybody happen to know if he has a licence, workers comp, insurance etc ? Parks, like the Beachcomber as an example, require that, I'd imagine Islander does as well.

I'm not sure. I used him once last year for a water heater. Good job and fair price. I've also called Carey for small protects.

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
Stacy amd I use George for most things that come up during an escrow or getting a house ready to sell. George is a plumber by trade but works as an all around handyman for most things around the house.
He is a little hit and miss but does good work when he does show up (which is almost all the time) ;)

Taboma

Reaction score
I thought the way George's program was to have a central handyman service, not George doing everything, but various trade talents available. Essentially working under his general LLC umbrella, in order to accomplish various types of tasks.

Sounds like the business model hasn't exactly progressed in that direction.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I thought the way George's program was to have a central handyman service, not George doing everything, but various trade talents available. Essentially working under his general LLC umbrella, in order to accomplish various types of tasks.

Sounds like the business model hasn't exactly progressed in that direction.

That's would be a pretty fair assessment. It was an interesting idea and concept but he was unable to make t end up going that direction. He does most the jobs himself