WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu help finding a silver Jeep Liberty. Mid 30s white male with tattoos on his left arm....Hit And Run

bagged97taco

Reaction score
My buddy and his family are staying in Havasu right now They rented a house on blue crest drive. They were crossing the street with their 4 little kids and a car came hauling ass around the corner and hit one of the 4 kids ( 4 year old little girl). She was rushed to the hospital and looks like she will be ok. The car was a silver Jeep Liberty. Mid 30s white male with tattoos on his left arm. He took off after hitting my buddies little girl. Police were called but I need help finding this fuck

Last edited:

WTR&PWR

Reaction score
My buddy and his family are staying in Havasu right now They rented a house on blue crest drive. They were crossing the street with their 4 little kids and a car came hauling ass around the corner and hit one of the 4 kids ( 4 year old little girl). She was rushed to the hospital and looks like she will be ok. The car was a silver geo tracker. Mid 30s white male with tattoos on his left arm. He took off after hitting my buddies little girl. Police were called but I need help finding this fuck
That is awful I hope they find the prick.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
My buddy and his family are staying in Havasu right now They rented a house on blue crest drive. They were crossing the street with their 4 little kids and a car came hauling ass around the corner and hit one of the 4 kids ( 4 year old little girl). She was rushed to the hospital and looks like she will be ok. The car was a silver geo tracker. Mid 30s white male with tattoos on his left arm. He took off after hitting my buddies little girl. Police were called but I need help finding this fuck

Go to the neighbors, look for ring cameras...maybe one caught a good pic/plate.

grumpy88

Reaction score
Terrible night mare . I hope the kid is ok and they find the ass hole who took off

yz450mm

Reaction score
If the power of RDP was ever needed, this is it. Too bad RD is in Hawaii, otherwise I'm sure he would be organizing the search party himself. Find this piece of shit and string him up, then keep your mouth shut.

This is the textbook definition of a tweaker, especially with that car. Go to the local tattoo shops and offer a reward, somebody will eventually give him up. I got the first hundred on the bounty.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Hope you guys find this prick.

Hope the kid fully recovers.

bagged97taco

Reaction score
This is what they got from the cameras
B6C4EC40-4DDE-4A95-9E4C-7C90C5F5492C.jpeg
01BA87BF-6B0F-4578-ACEB-CE50F8749420.jpeg

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
Good god I hope they find that POS, so glad to hear the kiddo is ok.

HitIt

Reaction score
Red arrow shows direction of travel and where the accident occurred. Assuming the driver was travelling to Oro Grande (main road), the green area shows where he is likely to be coming from. Otherwise, there are quicker ways to get out of the neighborhood. There aren't many reasons to be on that road unless you are either from there or visiting someone who lives there. If I was there, I would be on a door to door campaign in that area with a picture of the vehicle.

1634316752118.png

2Driver

Reaction score
Blow up social media everywhere you can with that video and the guys description . Call the news and the Hearld, offer a reward via contributions and it will scare him out of hiding or get him turned in. Someone knows who it is.

Since you have an exact time maybe check nearby stores/ gas stations videos and you might catch him out of the car

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Taking off changes the entire deal.
All bets are off when you run.
But...and please forgive me...why were his kids strung all the way across the street??
Again, please dont lynch me but that was not smart.
Middle of the street, no one holding hands, no crosswalk or anything.
If this asshole hadn’t have taken off, and assuming he wasn’t drunk or high, the dad just might be at fault.

I am in no way defending this driver in the least, but damn it.
Thank God she is ok.

On a side note, I got hit on my bicycles 3 times by cars by the second grade.
One ran me completely over. Never got hurt more than scrapes and bruises.
One time I flew about 20’ and landed in my grandmas yard.

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
My Dad lives right around the corner! He going to keep an eye out.

bagged97taco

Reaction score
Just heard the police have 3 leads on a suspect. Thank you all again for the help. My friends are very thankful. This trip was supposed to be fun and relaxing as they were picking up there new pontoon boat and helping our other friend at the off-road races. The 2nd night in Havasu the mom of the little girl ate a jalapeño popper that still had a toothpick in it. Toothpick got lodged in her throat, friend performed the Heimlich maneuver and paramedics showed up to remove the stuck toothpick from her throat. Then this shit happened. Rough week of vacation for them.

HitIt

Reaction score
I *really* hope that one of the leads works out. I also hope the guy does something stupid and they shoot him.

Damn, that is a shitty weekend. Considering the potential outcomes of either situation, it seems like they got pretty darned lucky. It is a good thing that kids are so bendy. Hope they love the new boat!

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
That's a chix Jeep. Probably his GF's and she may be scared to turn the fuckball in.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
They will find him, he will get popped for the hit and run but avoid the DUI.

Our son got rear ended here in town, hard hit. Guy gets out and runs, car is full of beer cans, and it’s his girlfriends. LHPD goes to the house and she refuses to answer the door, eventually she lets them in and find the little bitch hiding in the closet covered with dirty laundry. He still blew a 2.1. Idiots out there everywhere.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Our son got rear ended here in town, hard hit. Guy gets out and runs, car is full of beer cans, and it’s his girlfriends. LHPD goes to the house and she refuses to answer the door, eventually she lets them in and find the little bitch hiding in the closet covered with dirty laundry. He still blew a 2.1. Idiots out there everywhere.
They’ll find him for sure.
I’d back off the death wishes in this thread though, any attorney could march this thread out as reason for fleeing the scene, regardless of the actual reasons.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
He fled the scene before this thread
Yeah I know.
But that video and the posts are not necessarily helpful for the victim besides identifying the car.
The street was littered with kids not under parental control, the driver slammed on the brakes and did come to a complete stop after launching an unattended 4 year old down the road. Lucky the dude even hit the brakes and also lucky he only hit one of the kids that were stretched from one side of the street to the other like ducklings.
Frankly that video shows 2 faults.
A driver going too fast to safely stop, and a parent allowing 4 kids into an active roadway.

I hate being the one to point out the obvious, but those kinds of drivers are EXACTLY why we teach our kids not to run into the damn street, let alone all 4 kids.
It could have been a total tragedy with more than one fatality.
Thank GOD that it wasn’t worse and thank god the little girl is ok by the grace of god.
It’s a bonafide miracle.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
They’ll find him for sure.
I’d back off the death wishes in this thread though, any attorney could march this thread out as reason for fleeing the scene, regardless of the actual reasons.

No.. lol

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Jesus.. 😳

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
What a dirtbag! Didn’t think twice about bailing.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Yeah I know.
But that video and the posts are not necessarily helpful for the victim besides identifying the car.
The street was littered with kids not under parental control, the driver slammed on the brakes and did come to a complete stop after launching an unattended 4 year old down the road. Lucky the dude even hit the brakes and also lucky he only hit one of the kids that were stretched from one side of the street to the other like ducklings.
Frankly that video shows 2 faults.
A driver going too fast to safely stop, and a parent allowing 4 kids into an active roadway.

I hate being the one to point out the obvious, but those kinds of drivers are EXACTLY why we teach our kids not to run into the damn street, let alone all 4 kids.
It could have been a total tragedy with more than one fatality.
Thank GOD that it wasn’t worse and thank god the little girl is ok by the grace of god.
It’s a bonafide miracle.

Sorry Tommy, you’re usually spot on but, your argument can’t be quantified. We played for hours as kids in the street unsupervised. Baseball, Pickle Ball, Football, Dodgeball, fist fights, smoking our first cigarette or first pinch of chew.

No way I’m passing a single bit of accountability to the parent(s).

This dude was traveling faster than the conditions allowed and fucked up. Any decent DA would smoke the defense. Load the jury pool with parents and this dude is fucked.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Sorry Tommy, you’re usually spot on but, your argument can’t be quantified. We played for hours as kids in the street unsupervised. Baseball, Pickle Ball, Football, Dodgeball, fist fights, smoking our first cigarette or first pinch of chew.

No way I’m passing a single bit of accountability to the parent(s).

This dude was traveling faster than the conditions allowed and fucked up. Any decent DA would smoke the defense. Load the jury pool with parents and this dude is fucked.
So did we. I get that.
But not at a week long rented house in a neighborhood we didn’t live in and didn’t know.
Douchebags are everywhere now, and there is no shortage in this town.

Here is the point of contact.

B5714CE7-ACFE-4F1A-89DA-07FAA7D577BC.jpeg

The Dad is on the other side, one kid is on this side, TWO kids are in the absolute middle of the street. They aren’t playing there.
They ran out into the street in front of a car going too fast and not paying attention.
The dude is a douche for driving away.
But that could have easily happened to any one of us here. The only difference is we would not have drove away.

I’m sorry, but there has to be some parental accountability for those kids Safety. I dont care who it is driving or getting hit, 3500 pounds of steel wins every time.
This scenario is EXACTLY why you dont let kids run out into the street.
You never know what asshole is out there.

I never said the video would get the driver off, but it would definitely show that those kids were not under control and were in the street.
I realize that is moot at this point because the jerk didn’t turn himself in.

Last edited:

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
So did we. I get that.
But not at a week long rented house in a neighborhood we didn’t live in and didn’t know.
Douchebags are everywhere now, and there is no shortage in this town.

Here is the point of contact.
The Dad is on the other side, one kid is on this side, TWO kids are in the absolute middle of the street. They aren’t playing there.
They ran out into the street in front of a car going too fast and not paying attention.
The dude is a douche for driving away.
But that could have easily happened to any one of us here. The only difference is we would not have drove away.

I’m sorry, but there has to be some parental accountability for those kids Safety. I dont care who it is driving or getting hit, 3500 pounds of steel wins every time.
This scenario is EXACTLY why you dont let kids run out into the street.
You never know what asshole is out there.

I never said the video would get the driver off, but it would definitely show that those kids were not under control and were in the street.
I realize that is moot at this point because the jerk didn’t turn himself in.

I just can’t wrap my head around that position.

We’ll let the jury decide the final outcome.