WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu help finding a silver Jeep Liberty. Mid 30s white male with tattoos on his left arm....Hit And Run

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I just can’t wrap my head around that position.

We’ll let the jury decide the final outcome.
They’ll crucify him.
But I’ll bet that dad keeps a better handle on those kids as well, at least I hope so especially on that new boat.
I dont want to see another headline with those kids.

gqchris

Reaction score
Holy Fuck I just became a Dad to my little girl, and I never have felt this type of pain or rage of watching that video as I just did.

Almost to the point I cant watch it, and I seen some crazy shit working EMS.

God, thank you for this miracle for this little girl and family.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
So did we. I get that.
But not at a week long rented house in a neighborhood we didn’t live in and didn’t know.
Douchebags are everywhere now, and there is no shortage in this town.

Here is the point of contact.

View attachment 1058889
The Dad is on the other side, one kid is on this side, TWO kids are in the absolute middle of the street. They aren’t playing there.
They ran out into the street in front of a car going too fast and not paying attention.
The dude is a douche for driving away.
But that could have easily happened to any one of us here. The only difference is we would not have drove away.

I’m sorry, but there has to be some parental accountability for those kids Safety. I dont care who it is driving or getting hit, 3500 pounds of steel wins every time.
This scenario is EXACTLY why you dont let kids run out into the street.
You never know what asshole is out there.

I never said the video would get the driver off, but it would definitely show that those kids were not under control and were in the street.
I realize that is moot at this point because the jerk didn’t turn himself in.
Sorry man.... not this time. You can see the dad was starting to cross with them before he pulled back when he saw the car. He wasn't behind a vehicle or near the curb or anything. He was feet away from the car before he stopped. Residential roads are 25 for a reason. 1000% drivers fault. NOT the father's.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Sorry man.... not this time. You can see the dad was starting to cross with them before he pulled back when he saw the car. He wasn't behind a vehicle or near the curb or anything. He was feet away from the car before he stopped. Residential roads are 25 for a reason. 1000% drivers fault. NOT the father's.
Here is the very first frame.
F7E0FB3E-E465-4284-9B89-389C11111525.jpeg

One kid is almost all the way across. One kid is in the middle of the street a full 20’ from dad, the little girl isn’t even in the road yet. She’ll run out in front of the douchbag.
I’m sorry, but dad isn’t within 10’-15’ of any one of those kids at any time. He isn’t crossing “with them” at all.
It’s a god damned miracle this wasn’t a complete tragedy.

I’ll say it one last time.
I am NOT defending the driver, but as much as we go on about responsible parenting on this site it’s odd that we don’t see the deficiencies here.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
View attachment 1058892
One kid is almost all the way across. One kid is in the middle of the street a full 20’ from dad, the little girl isn’t even in the road yet. She’ll run out in front of the douchbag.
I’m sorry, but dad isn’t within 10’-15’ of any one of those kids at any time. He isn’t crossing “with them” at all.

I am NOT defending the driver, but as much as we go on about responsible parenting on this site it’s odd that we don’t see the deficiencies here.
The proximity to the kids does not constitute "unsupervised" as you stated earlier. Nor does it mean the dad did ANYTHING wrong. The driver obviously didn't even see the dad either as he had to jump back from the car so having the kids close or not would have not made a single difference.

Sorry, but as a father of 4 young kids, I do not see a single incorrect thing there.

Also, even in the first frame you can see the dad crossing as well. His left leg is forward and he's already 5 feet or so from the parked car. It's not like he was standing there waiting for the car to pass and the kids just ran out without looking or what not.

To say the dad has some responsibility from that tiny little video is mind boggling and honestly sad.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The proximity to the kids does not constitute "unsupervised" as you stated earlier. Nor does it mean the dad did ANYTHING wrong. The driver obviously didn't even see the dad either as he had to jump back from the car so having the kids close or not would have not made a single difference.

Sorry, but as a father of 4 young kids, I do not see a single incorrect thing there.

Also, even in the first frame you can see the dad crossing as well. His left leg is forward and he's already 5 feet or so from the parked car. It's not like he was standing there waiting for the car to pass and the kids just ran out without looking or what not.

To say the dad has some responsibility from that tiny little video is mind boggling and honestly sad.
To say the dad has no responsibility for his kids is mind boggling to me.
I also have 4 kids, and 4 grandkids.
My own dad would have painted my ass red for running into the street line that, and if I have my grandkids with me there is no way they’d ever get hit by that crack head.
It’s shocking and emotional to watch.
I get that.
But I see 3 kids all over that street and not a single one under physical control of the parents.
It’s how I see it.
Douche bag driver and kids running in the street equals bad things. Remove either one and it doesn’t happen.

Jimmyv

Reaction score
This is a shit situation no matter how you want to look at it. Dude drove off. All on him no matter what.

To those here eluding to the dad and the kids actions, fuck off. I don’t see a painted dividing line, leading me to believe this is a run of the mill residential street. We all played in street in front of our house, or any neighborhood street for that matter.

Could Dad have been more attentive, not going there, again fuck off. I’m sure he feels bad.

Those kids didn’t all jump out from behind a parked big rig, and running or not, they were all clearly visible well in advance to anyone not texting or checking their Instagram while driving.

Sorry, I’m a dad and I’m mad.

Just find this guy.

Last edited:

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
View attachment 1058892

Oh stop with the CSI shit. They were crossing a residential street and some dip-shit came ripping down the street and hit the kid. I would not have hit them because I don't haul ass through neighborhoods.

Backlash

Reaction score
Any updates from LHPD? I'm sure they're working the leads they had.....

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Oh stop with the CSI shit. They were crossing a residential street and some dip-shit came ripping down the street and hit the kid. I would not have hit them because I don't haul ass through neighborhoods.
And that’s EXACTLY WHY you dont let
those kids go cruising across the street. Some asshole might just come ripping down the street.
Neither would I have hit them.
I go like 15 MPH in housing areas.
Streets are made for cars.
I can’t automatically control what crack head goes racing down the street. What I can automatically control is my kids, or in my case my grandkids.
Call it however you see it.
I see kids that likely piled out of the white suv, looks like maybe mom is Messing with the back hatch, kids are excited and run across to the vacation house without looking both ways and BAM...doucebag hits the kid.
Now...how can we prevent this?
It ain’t fucking rocket science.
You’re not going to rid the streets of cars driven by inattentive speeders. This one will get locked up but that won’t end the threat.

Things in streets that aren’t cars tend to get hit at some point by cars.

I’ll bet you this, those kids don’t go running across a street again any time soon.
You know, the basic shit we were taught as kids. Don't let 4 year olds run across the street...any street.
Simple.

C_J_J_C

Reaction score
And that’s EXACTLY WHY you dont let
those kids go cruising across the street. Some asshole might just come ripping down the street.
Neither would I have hit them.
I go like 15 MPH in housing areas.
Streets are made for cars.
I can’t automatically control what crack head goes racing down the street. What I can automatically control is my kids, or in my case my grandkids.
Call it however you see it.
I see kids that likely piled out of the white suv, looks like maybe mom is Messing with the back hatch, kids are excited and run across to the vacation house without looking both ways and BAM...doucebag hits the kid.
Now...how can we prevent this?
It ain’t fucking rocket science.
You’re not going to rid the streets of cars driven by inattentive speeders. This one will get locked up but that won’t end the threat.

Things in streets that aren’t cars tend to get hit at some point by cars.

I’ll bet you this, those kids don’t go running across a street again any time soon.
You know, the basic shit we were taught as kids. Don't let 4 year olds run across the street...any street.
Simple.

FYI. You're are being an asshole. Not saying your wrong or calling you an asshole just pointing out the obvious to everyone but you. This is not the time or place for anything but offering support for the family and help finding the POS driver.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
FYI. You're are being an asshole. Not saying your wrong or calling you an asshole just pointing out the obvious to everyone but you. This is not the time or place for anything but offering support for the family and help finding the POS driver.
Sorry.
You’re right.
I guess the talk of shooting people in the head and burying them in the desert sort of rubbed me wrong when I saw other factors.
They’ll get the guy, he’ll likely be a total douche, and everyone will be happy again

I’m seriously just glad it wasn’t worse. It easily could have been and that’s what really bothers me about the entire deal.

HitIt

Reaction score
I’m sorry, but dad isn’t within 10’-15’ ... but as much as we go on about responsible parenting on this site it’s odd that we don’t see the deficiencies here.
What the fuck is wrong with you ? They weren't on the freeway. They were in a neighborhood. I throw a football on my street with my kid and we are sometimes 30' away from each other. I don't think that makes me negligent.

I am seriously having a tough time trying to figure out what message you are trying to get out. Don't cross the street in a neighborhood?

CLdrinker

Reaction score
There is some piss poor reading comprehension going on here.

Was thatguy is just saying. Remember this accident next time you and your kids cross a street. If your holding your kids hand you might be able to yank them out of they way of some asshole going to fast down the street.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I don't know anything about that street but I do know that there's nothing wrong with being in a residential street or "crossing it" especially when you're in a group with an adult.

While times and people sure have changed, it still should be safe to be in a residential street as pedestrians always have the right of way and drivers should always be watching and yielding to people and animals.

Well, that's the way it used to be but it's 2021 so it's time to blame humans for coming into contact with a vehicle's front bumper

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I don't know anything about that street but I do know that there's nothing wrong with being in a residential street or "crossing it" especially when you're in a group with an adult.

While times and people sure have changed, it still should be safe to be in a residential street as pedestrians always have the right of way and drivers should always be watching and yielding to people and animals.

Well, that's the way it used to be but it's 2021 so it's time to blame humans for coming into contact with a vehicle's front bumper

Should be safe is the key word.

This poor family thought it was safe, but looked what happened.

I got hit in a parking lot a couple years ago. Car was driving right at me and somehow couldn’t see me.

Remember everyone drives with thier face in their phones. That’s why my kids stay in arm yanking distance.

YeahYeah01

Reaction score
Holy Fuck I just became a Dad to my little girl, and I never have felt this type of pain or rage of watching that video as I just did.

Almost to the point I cant watch it, and I seen some crazy shit working EMS.

God, thank you for this miracle for this little girl and family.
Having kids changes your shit man. I can't even watch movies that have anything to do with something bad happening to kids. No revenge movies about wife and kids.

This video and the other one posted where the boat was towing his kids and another boat cut between them and the boat about killed me man.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
What the fuck is wrong with you ? They weren't on the freeway. They were in a neighborhood. I throw a football on my street with my kid and we are sometimes 30' away from each other. I don't think that makes me negligent.

I am seriously having a tough time trying to figure out what message you are trying to get out. Don't cross the street in a neighborhood?
I’d rather not see kids get hit by cars than hunt down drivers after the fact.
That’s what’s wrong with me.
Half my job is accident prevention.
I see things in a preventative manner.
No law, no 25 mph speed limit, no jail sentence, no lynch mob, certainly no assigned blame, no anything will bring back a child.
We can’t block off every street, so what do you say we at least teach em to look both ways before being plastered by Joe tweeker?

Now I’m going out in a bit and I’ll be looking for this rig just like everyone else.
He’s gotta turn himself in. Probably still freaking out.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

Was thatguy is just saying. Remember this accident next time you and your kids cross a street. If your holding your kids hand you might be able to yank them out of they way of some asshole going to fast down the street.
There is NONE so blind, than he who refuses to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gramps

Older Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised no LEO here has run the plate

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I just can’t wrap my head around that position.

We’ll let the jury decide the final outcome.

I get what he's saying, and it's a harsh reality.

Think about it from this angle...

If someone is on your boat and gets hurt, isnt always the skippers fault?

How many times did your parents tell you, look both ways before you cross the street? My whole childhood was spent playing ball in the street. I know my parents hated every minute of it.

Does that excuse the guy leaving the scene? Fuck no. He needs to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. No excuse for what he did there. 👎👎

Backlash

Reaction score
Anyone who leaves the scene of an accident is a complete POS. Period, end of story. It doesnt matter if it involves another vehicle or in this case, a pedestrian. You are a POS, plain and simple. You deserve what's coming your way. 🖕

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Not sure I should admit this, but here goes . . . many years ago I went to pick-up a 6-pack around noon on the 4th of July.
I was driving a small Tacoma 2WD stick shift, no extra cab . . . liquor store is 100 yards from the entrance to my tract.
I crack a coldie and throw it in the cup-holder.
I'm driving "MAYBE" 15 mph down a long street inside of our tract.
I pass a large white 'Cargo Van' parked on the street to my right
A kid darts-out from in front of the van and straight in front of me, totally came out of no where !
I slammed on the brakes so hard and I was going so slow that the tires didn't even skid. Stopped in my tracks.
I came so close to hitting the little boy (approx. 5-6 years old) that he pushed-off my hood with his left hand as he ran by full speed and kept going to the other side of the street.
It was the 4th and he was just playing outside.
Because I was in a stick, the truck had stalled cause I just slammed the brake-peddle w/o hitting the clutch, so I re-started it.
I looked to the left where he was running to and there was a family standing by the house in total shock at what just ALMOST happened.
I looked to the right, and there was another family on the lawn also in shock.
I just about SHIT MYSELF . . . I ALMOST took-out a kid w/ an open container in my own tract ! That really stuck with me . . . full adrenalin dump.
I knew I almost ruined an innocent little life (or worse) and almost f-ed up my own.
I got very lucky.
Seeing that video reminds me of that day. I drive a CRAP-LOAD more careful now, and road-soda's are a thing of the past.
Glad the child is going to be OK, and hope they find the person driving.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I get what he's saying, and it's a harsh reality.

Think about it from this angle...

If someone is on your boat and gets hurt, isnt always the skippers fault?

How many times did your parents tell you, look both ways before you cross the street? My whole childhood was spent playing ball in the street. I know my parents hated every minute of it.

Does that excuse the guy leaving the scene? Fuck no. He needs to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. No excuse for what he did there. 👎👎

I get what he’s saying but that doesn’t mean I have to agree either. That’s the basis of a healthy friendship. Tommy is a smart dude who I have all the respect in the world for. I still don’t agree that the parents put their kids at a disadvantage on a residential street.

Tommy made mention that the comments in this thread about killing the driver when he’s caught would help the drivers defense. If that’s the case then equally true would be Tommy’s comments about the parents’ responsibility.

God forbid it wasn’t worse for the child. The father reading these comments and the blame would be overwhelming. It likely already is even though his child will be okay. I don’t believe that would be fair to bare that burden in this instance.

I hold the driver fully responsible in this situation. Any law abiding driver would recognize the risk ahead. This driver didn’t care.

No hard feelings with either argument. Just two fathers agreeing to disagree and communicating it to one another effectively.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I get what he’s saying but that doesn’t mean I have to agree either. That’s the basis of a healthy friendship. Tommy is a smart dude who I have all the respect in the world for. I still don’t agree that the parents put their kids at a disadvantage on a residential street.

Tommy made mention that the comments in this thread about killing the driver when he’s caught would help the drivers defense. If that’s the case then equally true would be Tommy’s comments about the parents’ responsibility.

God forbid it wasn’t worse for the child. The father reading these comments and the blame would be overwhelming. It likely already is even though his child will be okay. I don’t believe that would be fair to bare that burden in this instance.

I hold the driver fully responsible in this situation. Any law abiding driver would recognize the risk ahead. This driver didn’t care.

No hard feelings with either argument. Just two fathers agreeing to disagree and communicating it to one another effectively.

Well said. 👍🏼

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I’d rather not see kids get hit by cars than hunt down drivers after the fact.
That’s what’s wrong with me.
Half my job is accident prevention.
I see things in a preventative manner.
No law, no 25 mph speed limit, no jail sentence, no lynch mob, certainly no assigned blame, no anything will bring back a child.
We can’t block off every street, so what do you say we at least teach em to look both ways before being plastered by Joe tweeker?

Now I’m going out in a bit and I’ll be looking for this rig just like everyone else.
He’s gotta turn himself in. Probably still freaking out.

I understand what you are saying.. as I understand it though when they started to cross the street was empty.. calm serene situation. Then a car comes around a corner and that dynamic changed instantly.

Having had three toddlers at once and crossing many streets I can say sometime ls ya hold hands.. sometimes moms out front and dads in the back..

And sometimes on a street with no cars the kids will walk across while I’m grabbing the two tons of shit that comes with three kids that age.

That guy in the jeep was driving too fast.. probably had his head in a phone etc.

The fact that he took off.. holy shit balls. As you know I carry “most of the time”. I would have a very hard time not unloading on that fuck as he was backing down the street. My life would more than likely be over after that..

But if that was my kid he just plowed and I didn’t know if they were dead or alive and he ran? Fuck that.. that thing would be Swiss cheese

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I understand what you are saying.. as I understand it though when they started to cross the street was empty.. calm serene situation. Then a car comes around a corner and that dynamic changed instantly.

Having had three toddlers at once and crossing many streets I can say sometime ls ya hold hands.. sometimes moms out front and dads in the back..

And sometimes on a street with no cars the kids will walk across while I’m grabbing the two tons of shit that comes with three kids that age.

That guy in the jeep was driving too fast.. probably had his head in a phone etc.

The fact that he took off.. holy shit balls. As you know I carry “most of the time”. I would have a very hard time not unloading on that fuck as he was backing down the street. My life would more than likely be over after that..

But if that was my kid he just plowed and I didn’t know if they were dead or alive and he ran? Fuck that.. that thing would be Swiss cheese

My wife and I were walking my kids to school one morning. They were in kindergarten and 2nd grade I think? We are crossing the street, in the crosswalk, 3 doors away from my house, and someone lays on the horn.

I look up, and this stupid cunt is heading right for us. I pull my kids back and she barely misses us! I blow a fucking fuse. My wife goes on with the kids, and watch the bitch pull into a driveway just down the street. I run down there and start pounding on the door and yelling for her to get the fuck out here, and she opens the door.

Did you fucking not see you just about ran over my family???

The sun was in my eyes. I didn't see you until the last second.

So the sun was in your eyes, so you thought it would be a good idea to hit the fucking gas pedal????????????? I yelled at her and she just stood there. No brain, no headache I guess.

I told her where I lived, and if I Ever see you blow though that stop sign again, I'll come over here and shoot your ass!

Never saw her or her car again. I thought that was kinna wierd.

Sometimes you don't think. You just react. It's probably a good thing that I don't carry.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I'll start by saying, I'm very thankful for the kid and the minimal injuries.

The guy ran and is a POS for that alone!

But everyone chastising Tommy for posting his thoughts and opinions is bs. From the start of that video it was an accident waiting to happen. You have to relize this isnt 1980 when could play in the streets. Those days are over in 90% of a residential setting! The legal speed limit in a residential is 25mph, can anyone honestly say he was going faster than 25mph? If you say yes then provide the proof. Hell growing up my neighborhood was 15mph. Hell I went off on one of my dump truck drives last week for going to fast through the subdivision we are building because there are occupied houses with kids. He got pissed an yelled at me saying he was doing 25, the speed limit. I told him I dont care what the speed limit is there are kids around. So slow the fuck down or find a new job! Was he at fault? No he was not but he understood why I was mad and now drives a little slower through there.

If the guy would have manned up, stopped, and took responsibility for his actions. This would have just been chalked up to a terrible accident. But.. since he wasnt willing to take responsibility I say string him up!!

Maybe they need to bring back the old commercials "Stop - Look - Listen before you cross the street" I can still hear the hymn from the commercial in my head!

Last edited:

Spudsbud

Reaction score
DMV could tell how.many silver Jeeps within a mile of the incident.
I mean how many could there be?
Couple.dozen? Exactly the same?
Middle age owner..... tatoos????
Hire a P.I.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Agreed, he is a felon at large at this point.
Douchebaggery aside.

I’ve never intended to defend the driver.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
My wife and I were walking my kids to school one morning. They were in kindergarten and 2nd grade I think? We are crossing the street, in the crosswalk, 3 doors away from my house, and someone lays on the horn.

I look up, and this stupid cunt is heading right for us. I pull my kids back and she barely misses us! I blow a fucking fuse. My wife goes on with the kids, and watch the bitch pull into a driveway just down the street. I run down there and start pounding on the door and yelling for her to get the fuck out here, and she opens the door.

Did you fucking not see you just about ran over my family???

The sun was in my eyes. I didn't see you until the last second.

So the sun was in your eyes, so you thought it would be a good idea to hit the fucking gas pedal????????????? I yelled at her and she just stood there. No brain, no headache I guess.

I told her where I lived, and if I Ever see you blow though that stop sign again, I'll come over here and shoot your ass!

Never saw her or her car again. I thought that was kinna wierd.

Sometimes you don't think. You just react. It's probably a good thing that I don't carry.
Over 400 kids a year in the US die by being hit by cars. Thousands more survive.
Thank GOD this little girl is not in that group. If that dude had looked up even one second later before hitting the brakes....fuck.
I just think we have to be more careful and aware of this at all times.
Like I posted, in 2011 car strikes were the 3rd leading cause of death for kids 5-9.

Nikalicious

Reaction score
To say the dad has no responsibility for his kids is mind boggling to me.
I also have 4 kids, and 4 grandkids.
My own dad would have painted my ass red for running into the street line that, and if I have my grandkids with me there is no way they’d ever get hit by that crack head.
It’s shocking and emotional to watch.
I get that.
But I see 3 kids all over that street and not a single one under physical control of the parents.
It’s how I see it.
Douche bag driver and kids running in the street equals bad things. Remove either one and it doesn’t happen.
I had to register to reply to this. I was with the family that this horrific event happened too. What I can say is you can’t infer anything from the video as you have no idea the actual situation, which house on the street it was, or how fast the car was actually going. We will find him and he should be thanking God that Blake is a strong little girl and doing fine.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
…Its pretty easy to decipher what…was that guy …is trying to say…He is not creating an alogrythim …it’s common sense…
… I live now on the street where we used to play football baseball etc…all of it…That was in the 50s… Watched a new resident let his two two young kids play in the street in front of my house a year ago…after the first couple of fast whiz byes on a 50 ft away side street…he yanked his kids back in the yard…
…Yesterday a Toyota 2500 pick up truck just flat ass blew the 2 way stop sign 50 ft from where these kids had previously played… probably 45 to 50 miles an hour…
…Very little kids playing in the street around here in the last 40 years… It’s not like it was when I was 8 to 12 years old.
…Had the speeding pick up truck been 3 seconds later he would’ve T boned a small import coming down the side street???…

v6toy4x

Reaction score

I think Thatguy has a valid point it just happens to not be the relevant part of the thread.
The main part and most important part of the discussion is that the guy needs to pay the price for running PERIOD!

Thatguys point has nothing to do with who is at fault, what should happen or what is supposed to happen, it is recognizing, as a parent, what COULD happen, ESPECIALLY in an un familiar area. My kids would hav e never stepped one foot in that sreet ahead of me period if they did they wouldnt do it again.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
But you could see the car…. and still got hit ?

😳
Yup. Realized bitch was crazy and was able to do the dukes of hazard across the hood.

Imagine if I had my kids with me what then?

By the time I realized she gave zero fucks about me walking across the isle I had just a moment to take a side step and jump.

She turned the corner and was hauling ass.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Yup. Realized bitch was crazy and was able to do the dukes of hazard across the hood.

Imagine if I had my kids with me what then?

By the time I realized she gave zero fucks about me walking across the isle I had just a moment to take a side step and jump.

She turned the corner and was hauling ass.
I was on my bicycle everytime I got hit as a kid.

TeamGreene

Reaction score

Bingo! Tommy you’re 1000% right

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
our housing track had always had a shit load of snot nose running rugrats...
I always drive 5mph...
always ready for the unexpected to happen....
our kids are adults... but still little shits around as well as my grandshits....LOL

500bbc

Reaction score
It's a sign of the times, car looks like it's speeding on the video. People drive like fuck through residential neighborhoods now.
Hood I live in was laid out in the forties, no through streets to keep any cross traffic down. Short streets, some u shaped, all curving.
I'm on a u shaped street, twice in the last three years I detained fuckwads that wadded it up on the u, going to fast to make the turn and hit parked cars. The last one was fucking lit, actually racing his fuckwad pal. He tried to bolt, leaving an oil slick from his totaled BMW past eight houses. The neighbor who's car he hit moved because of it, his car was the one hit twice. People do not give a fuck anymore.

Last edited: