WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu Home Of The Whopper.....

River Runnin

Reaction score
It was a Whopper Alright! .... It's been 3-4 years since I had on of these, and had me a little craving! ... That and a large chocolate shake! (also ordered a grilled chicken san for wife if the burrito was shit from 2 doors over) which turned out very good along with her Chicken taco.

But What a Fook'n Joke @ Burger King! -- Unwrapping the burger the first thing you notice is! WHERE'S FOOK'N THE BEEF! No shit - 3 inches of bun and you had to open to see if there was any meat inside, and that was less than a 1/4 inch thick! -- Since you couldn't taste the meat at all, they should just rename that thing to the -- Veggie Bread Whopper! -- Their large shake might be about 12 oz's. The Chicken San was so tuff you could bust walnuts with it! -- All in all! It's a very true story! -- Burger King! -- THEY FUK YA! -- And they Fuk you at the drive through! :mad:

At least the processed Onion rings were good and they didn't Fuk them up! :(

havasuhusker

Reaction score
They do have some great onion rings! The best Whopper I've ever eaten was in Gila Bend, AZ. The wife and I would stop there on our way to SD. Still have not found one that tastes better.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I haven’t eaten at Bk in over a decade.
Looking back I remember two things leading me to the last time I ate there was the Last! time I ate there.
1, the food just sucked. Calling it food is a stretch.
2, the place was filthy. If the dining area looked that bad I couldn’t imagine what it looked like in the line, or in their walk in freezers. Disgusting!

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I used to really like them, but ours (Havasu) is pretty bad. Everything is cold because they're slow and the place is dirty. I'm sure the patty size is a corporate thing, and yes definitely smaller than it used to be.

Last edited:

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Haven't been to a BK in ages. Never had a good experience at any of them.

👎

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score
A whopper with green chile and mustard instead of mayo beats Mcdonalds any day of the week. I know, not a huge bragging point, but...

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
Many years ago when I was young and worked there BK was about the best burger you could get from any of the chains but they have significantly declined over the years. It's been quite a while since I've been to one and the last few times I went they pretty much just threw all the makings in the bag without even attempting to build a burger.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I know this is a minority position, but there was a time the patty was almost a big as the bun and a little thicker, and the char-broiled taste seemed to really stand out, and if you were a mayo guy it was definitely a decent choice. I'll admit that time seems to have past.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Many years ago when I was young and worked there BK was about the best burger you could get from any of the chains but they have significantly declined over the years. It's been quite a while since I've been to one and the last few times I went they pretty much just threw all the makings in the bag without even attempting to build a burger.
You beat me.😁

Javajoe

Reaction score
Burger slathered with a shit load of Mayo. WTF. Worst burger I have eaten. I never go there

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
The best BK ive ever had was back in the day at the BK Whopper Bar in Vegas. They use to make their burgers on some gourmet level shit. If you know, you know.

I stick to the Carls JR Super Star 99% of the time if I need a ff burger fix. They don’t need to slather secret sauces on their flavorless cardboard patties to make them edible......that being said....

Fuck In N Out

Last edited:

mobldj

Reaction score
but im telling you,bk has double sausage and egg crossants 2 for 5 bucks.tasty little bitches.as for the rest of the menu hit or miss