WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu House For sale

Pillario

Reaction score
Hi long time reader of riverdavesplace first time poster. Learned alot of very helpful things over the years. Been going to Lake Havasu my whole life and unfortunately the time has come to put our beloved lake house in Havasu Palms for sale. We have a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house for sale in the Havasu Palms community between copper canyon and black meadow landing right on the water. Its recently been updated with brand new flooring, baseboards and paint on the inside. Brand new furniture within the last year. The house has a huge covered deck with new furniture and a very large lighted carport with room for all the toys. The house has a custom staircase that leads down to a private beach are with plenty of boat parking. Ill attach a few photos and if anyone is interested message me and I can answer any questions and send more photos. The house is turn key and in excellent shape. Leave your boat in the water and also enjoy hundreds of miles of offload riding right out of your driveway. Community features gas dock and store and private airstrip. Willing to sell fully furnished and with a 2007 seadoo gtx and a 2003 supreme wakeboard boat if interested.

Thanks,
Mike
046.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2481.jpg
    IMG_2481.jpg
    361.9 KB · Views: 637
  • IMG_2478.jpg
    IMG_2478.jpg
    514 KB · Views: 639
  • 041.JPG
    041.JPG
    594.9 KB · Views: 655
  • IMG_2514.jpg
    IMG_2514.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 644
  • IMG_2511.jpg
    IMG_2511.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 643
  • IMG_2488.jpg
    IMG_2488.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 623

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Hi long time reader of riverdavesplace first time poster. Learned alot of very helpful things over the years. Been going to Lake Havasu my whole life and unfortunately the time has come to put our beloved lake house in Havasu Palms for sale. We have a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house for sale in the Havasu Palms community between copper canyon and black meadow landing right on the water. Its recently been updated with brand new flooring, baseboards and paint on the inside. Brand new furniture within the last year. The house has a huge covered deck with new furniture and a very large lighted carport with room for all the toys. The house has a custom staircase that leads down to a private beach are with plenty of boat parking. Ill attach a few photos and if anyone is interested message me and I can answer any questions and send more photos. The house is turn key and in excellent shape. Leave your boat in the water and also enjoy hundreds of miles of offload riding right out of your driveway. Community features gas dock and store and private airstrip. Willing to sell fully furnished and with a 2007 seadoo gtx and a 2003 supreme wakeboard boat if interested.

Thanks,
Mike View attachment 891766

Price and is this on owned land or is there space rent?

Backlash

Reaction score
It's a paved road but it's the shittiest paved road I've ever driven on. LMAO!!

Pillario

Reaction score
its a 7 mile road it takes about 30 min. The land lease is 420.00 per month and it includes water and trash as well. The price depends on what were including with the house. Please message me for more info or pics

Taboma

Reaction score
Very nice place with an amazing view !!! Sorry you need to sell it.
Hate to ask, but somebody will, didn't the Indians come in and snag this entire resort in a BLM land trade ?

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
Welcome, oh the road to the Palms:cool:.Know it well. Family had a place there growing up back in the old "walt" and Lucky the Burro days. You can't ask for better family vacations for h20skiing, jetskiing,boating,copper canyon mayhem, moto in the winter, mine and river girl exploring:).Roads End Bar as a teen sneaking a drink. Wish I still had a place there for my fam to enjoy.I still talk to the Bowman's who were two trailers over from our old place.GLWTS on an awesome spot for timeless memories🤘😀

Groper

Reaction score
Very nice place with an amazing view !!! Sorry you need to sell it.
Hate to ask, but somebody will, didn't the Indians come in and snag this entire resort in a BLM land trade ?
I'll have extra butter on my Popcorn please
l7h9.gif

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Welcome, oh the road to the Palms:cool:.Know it well. Family had a place there growing up back in the old "walt" and Lucky the Burro days. You can't ask for better family vacations for h20skiing, jetskiing,boating,copper canyon mayhem, moto in the winter, mine and river girl exploring:).Roads End Bar as a teen sneaking a drink. Wish I still had a place there for my fam to enjoy.I still talk to the Bowman's who were two trailers over from our old place.GLWTS on an awesome spot for timeless memories🤘😀

Roads End Bar.....damn that brings back some memories from when I was a kid.

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
Roads End Bar.....damn that brings back some memories from when I was a kid.

The "green" Monster? In the plastic cup.We could share that sumnbtch w/ 3-4 friends and after swiping the old man's beers hiding them in the bushes by the docks be good to go until the spins started😂

Taboma

Reaction score
I'll have extra butter on my Popcorn please View attachment 891809

Certainly not trying to stir up any shit for the seller, just seems I recall the Indians coming in and taking over. Not sure how it turned out for the tenants. I notice there's been new places added and the resort seems alive and well, so perhaps it's not an issue --- Or ?? I recall another RDP member having a nice place there with an awesome view. Lease rate is certainly inexpensive compared to other 'on the water' resorts in Havasu. Certainly a lot of coolness between the lake and offroading. Just remote, but you can boat to town for shopping and dining, that would be fun.

Singleton

Reaction score
Paul Bruce has a place in the Palms.
He would be the best resource to address questions not answered by seller

Pillario

Reaction score
The place is alive and well. They have even recently built new storage units you can buy to store your stuff in...whenever we have needed to get the boat out of there for a service or anything we drive the boat by water to town and just tow the trailer out...we have even left our boat in town before and drove to town and gone to the house by boat...

Pillario

Reaction score
Price drop....Need to sell soon...Moving across the country...Please pm me for more info and details