WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu House Painting

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
So, after extensive searching for a house painter, I was planning on doing it myself. But, thought I should hire someone to get it done. back in October I got many bids, and Ratliff painting got the best feeling from me. Not the best price, but not the highest. here are some before pictures. (thought about before pics after they got started)
B OLD.jpg
F OLD.jpg
F2 OLD.jpg

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
Well - the start date was MARCH 22, 2021. yikes

they called me December 19 and said an opening came up on January 4th, 2021. I took it.
Front NEW.jpg
L New.jpg
R New.jpg

I could not be happier . . . EVERY step of the way was awesome, attention to detail was TOP NOTCH..... I HIGHLEY RECCOMEND Ratcliff painting Phone: (928) 453-4801

feel free to PM me with questions, or reply here so everyone knows.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Looks good! We have been using Luis (I don’t know the name of his biz you’d have to ask Stacy)

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
Looks good! We have been using Luis (I don’t know the name of his biz you’d have to ask Stacy)
If it’s the same Luis that did my neighbors, he did a great job... I was actually just going to use him and not get other bids.... but when it came in at $8350 ..., I was thinking that’s a load to pay without checking.... $4500 is what I paid... that’s a huge difference.... and I’m totally happy.

DB / HAV

Reaction score
Ratliff is the best! I have used them a few times, always worth the wait, very professional and have always exceeded my expectations. I don’t live here full time yet, but they will always be my go to painter.