WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu June 28th 1994

yard dog

Reaction score
On vacation that week in Havasu, and on June 28 th 1994 I will always remember that day 128 degrees outside and also a sewage spill that closed down the Windsor ramp . Had take the boat down to Cat tail cove to get it back on trailer . Any another inmates in Havasu on that day ? That was the highest outside temperature I have experienced !

69hondo

Reaction score
we were on Mohave and it was 127 there. Miserable lol

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
I was there that day. Was 11 years old and I remember my mom had to stay at the condo because it was too hot to bring my newborn sister out. You would get in the water, get out and immediately skin would dry.

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
I was at Lake Mead Temple Bar-Camping out at Burro Bay- Sandy Point-Hot AF.:cool:

Javajoe

Reaction score
I was at Parker with 10 people in a mobile home that was hot as hell. Oh BTW…I ran into a dock full speed on the Ca. side on a jet ski coming back from the dam that day just before the bend. Boat pulled away from the dock in front of me. Almost took out 2 teenage girls on the dock. Cut my head open on the post as I flew across the dock. Tons of people on the grass right there. Pretty embarrassing 🙈. Had to go get stitches. My head was bleeding pretty good on top. Didn’t hurt. The ride home the next day was brutal due to my extreme sore neck from the whiplash. Everyone called it in as a possible fatality I guess. Fire Dept. / Ambulance showed up across the River and a sheriff walked down to the water as I was leaving on the back of another ski and asked it I was good and that they got multiple calls about me lol. As I went down river the patrol boat came screaming by me with lights on. I looked the other way as I took the bloody rag off the top of my head. He was racing up River for me I’m sure. Yep, I had been drinking, not drunk but enough probably to be cuffed and stuffed.

Tooned Up

Reaction score
Yep I was at Park Moabi that weekend in a tent trailer!!! My sister was with me and she got the worst sunburn of her life!! I did manage to burn more gas on my wave runner that weekend than I ever did.

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
I was working in Havasu... Working on boats. Shop thermometer read 136°. The temp gauge on my old Chevy pickup rose even before I started the engine... Holy hell it was hot.

Dan'l

hav19

Big Member
Reaction score
I spent 4 months rebuilding this rock rail that I painted and everything- this was the first day I drove it to work, it sat in the alley all day, got off work at the Lube Center and drove it home, told my wife it ran great it was so freakin hot I’m selling it, it was gone within a week!!!!!