WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu Marina Slips

tostark

Liquid Equity
Reaction score
Just trying to get an idea from Havasu locals. Used to be you had to show up the morning you wanted to reserve a slip. Now they use online reservations 90 days in advance. Absolutely no advantage to living local. I want to press the marina into allowing locals, those with AZ Drivers License, to be able to walk in the office 91 days in advance to reserve a slip. That gives locals 1 day advantage before it opens up to the internet world. Would definitely help locals for the major holidays Give me an idea of your support so i can give them an number. I would do a poll if i knew how.

azsunfun

Reaction score
Just trying to get an idea from Havasu locals. Used to be you had to show up the morning you wanted to reserve a slip. Now they use online reservations 90 days in advance. Absolutely no advantage to living local. I want to press the marina into allowing locals, those with AZ Drivers License, to be able to walk in the office 91 days in advance to reserve a slip. That gives locals 1 day advantage before it opens up to the internet world. Would definitely help locals for the major holidays Give me an idea of your support so i can give them an number. I would do a poll if i knew how.
allows no launch lines , have az licence, i am nowhere near a local, yes it can be freedom town, unfortunatly to the detriment of the locals, i visit and, i leave it better than i found it.

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
I have two full time slips took me 2 years to get the second one 1 st one we have had for 6 years and not a local . You should put yourself on the waiting list At the Rivera should be done in the next couple of years