WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu Massage?

ClownRoyal

Reaction score
I see some old threads out there. Want to ask current if anyone knows a good sports / deep tissue massage person in Havasu. Thanks

Motor Boater

Reaction score
I had a girl come to our house and do an hour massage for my wife when we were there for our anniversary. She was awesome.

Lavender Bliss Mobile Massage Therapy

Seriously? If my wife sees a charge on the ol credit card for a mobile service called “Lavender Bliss” I’m in a shit load of trouble! LOL

RiverDiva

"Team RDP"
Reaction score
So Kathy is the absolute best in my opinion. She works out of her home and is a Myofasial Release expert. I literally don’t have to see a chiropractor anymore after going to her for the last couple years. She’s truly a healer and I can’t say enough amazing things about her.(928) 486-6519

ClownRoyal

Reaction score
So Kathy is the absolute best in my opinion. She works out of her home and is a Myofasial Release expert. I literally don’t have to see a chiropractor anymore after going to her for the last couple years. She’s truly a healer and I can’t say enough amazing things about her.(928) 486-6519
Thanks for this RD! Been to Kathy 3 times now. Neck and back is so much better. Highly recommend!

Reactions: DWC

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
Good to know. What kind of hour or hour and half rate

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Thanks for this RD! Been to Kathy 3 times now. Neck and back is so much better. Highly recommend!
Yiu must be Mike! She was telling me I referred a Mike and I was like...no clue! But your welcome. She’s amazing.

Jerrynson

Reaction score
Looking for a good sports/deep tissue massage in Havasu? I get it! When I was on the hunt, I stumbled upon planetmassage.com. Their therapists are top-notch. I remember booking a session for some post-workout soreness, and it was a game-changer.

Last edited:

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score
Just called her she said she retire. No longer doing massages