WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu Minikat - Little Wayne

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
He had a setback yesterday with another coughing session which really affected his breathing. The main thing the doctor is saying is he needs to stay relaxed and let himself heal. They asked for no visitors again today for that purpose

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
I want to thank all of you guys prayers and all the love and support that you have been giving me I know I'm not the kind of guy to stay still it's what feeds me right now I have a lot of support I'm I do want to ask you guys all 2 do whatever you can to support the havasu's party bus shuttle I was not I know that I can make it run but my guys are worried about it and they're the ones that need to eat and take care of their family as of right now my spirits are up and I'm hoping to get out of ICU I have been reading everything and from the bottom of my heart I thank you thank you all

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Just seeing this now....wishing you the best Wayne....even with you bombarding me with Trump posts.:D

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
@Mini Kat , I posted above that I don't know you...which I can't say as though I do. I hope you are able to start feeling like you again. Hospitals suck, but it sounds like they're treating you well. Worry only about getting better. The rest of life's crap will work itself out. I've been layed up, beat up, and stressing about the rest of the stuff doesn't help the healing. I know it's easier said than done, but try to rest.

...If you can't sleep, and have internet, at least the fucktardery here can keep you smiling:p

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Hey lil buddy. It’s been some time since we have seen each other. I hope you are feeling better soon. Hang in there!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
Good to hear. Best therapy you can get is posting on RDP.:D

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Good to hear that you are out of the hospital. You should be a little more comfortable at home. Be sure to take it easy for the first free days.!!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
6D989AFA-F99C-4F65-BEC9-DBD6E498F510.jpeg

Wayne is home!

riverroyal

Reaction score
awesome news. Great staff at the hospital, but the sooner you leave the better!

No jogging Wayne!

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
RD, Did you send da limo to get him home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
Wow! Haven't had time to get on here in a couple of weeks and you miss allot. Damn Wayne, that was some heavy shit. Hard to picture considering you are always on the move. Take the time to get the rest you need for the long haul. Blessings and prayers to you and your family for a speedy and full recovery bud. Thanks RD for all the updates.

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
Wanna personally think all you guys . As as far as my health is going right now I am actually recovering pretty darn fast. I may not post on here very much and I usually don't log in so that people don't know that I'm just browsing around but I do see what's going on I think as thought a little ferret That is already built into me. I am bouncing back very fast maybe too fast but everyday that goes by things are becoming a little clear to what actually happen . The biggest problem that I'm having right now is cigarets have been my best friend since I was 8 years old and here I am 61 years old now can a hard to kick that personality or life one is always been there for you Don't let me kid you or anybody else kid you I was a full blown drug attic and a drug dealer and a hood rat back in my day Getting away from all of that and going through rehab I will tell you is a 100% easier to me then The cigarets Still get the cravings everyday And I'm like do my best to stay away from it . So if I need you guys see me trying to light up a cigarette I give you permission to throat punch me just as a reminder of what it's like to not breathe. It's Still IA little hard to talk because when a had to put me in acoma And in abate me I have to be patient and let that come back slowly. I do wanna thank each and every warning you personally for no bottom of my heart for all your prayers a good thoughts being a good vibes I'm truly blessed thank you all Wayne AKA Mini Kat AKA Havasu's Party Buses and Shuttles AKA Wailin' Wayne Aquino #788 AKA The white black guy in Havasu AKA the baby sitter But at the end of the day I'm still the guy to go to bat for you.
FB_IMG_1571167325958.jpg

riverroyal

Reaction score
Throat punch...noted Ha. I will just grab it and step on it, then by you a beer if that works

Tamalewagon

Little Buddy
Reaction score
Glad to hear you are on the mend. Kicking the cigs is definitely the hardest part. I put them down a year ago when I got blood clots and thankfully have not picked them up again. You can do it. Stick around for awhile. :D

HB2LHC

Reaction score
Right on Wayne I am rooting for you!!! Get rid of those cigs!!

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
I will gladly throat punch you Wayne......glad to see you out of the hospital and on the mend!

dezrtracer

Reaction score
Glad your doing better . See ya soon and you better not be smoking when I see ya ....

DB / HAV

Reaction score
Wanna personally think all you guys . As as far as my health is going right now I am actually recovering pretty darn fast. I may not post on here very much and I usually don't log in so that people don't know that I'm just browsing around but I do see what's going on I think as thought a little ferret That is already built into me. I am bouncing back very fast maybe too fast but everyday that goes by things are becoming a little clear to what actually happen . The biggest problem that I'm having right now is cigarets have been my best friend since I was 8 years old and here I am 61 years old now can a hard to kick that personality or life one is always been there for you Don't let me kid you or anybody else kid you I was a full blown drug attic and a drug dealer and a hood rat back in my day Getting away from all of that and going through rehab I will tell you is a 100% easier to me then The cigarets Still get the cravings everyday And I'm like do my best to stay away from it . So if I need you guys see me trying to light up a cigarette I give you permission to throat punch me just as a reminder of what it's like to not breathe. It's Still IA little hard to talk because when a had to put me in acoma And in abate me I have to be patient and let that come back slowly. I do wanna thank each and every warning you personally for no bottom of my heart for all your prayers a good thoughts being a good vibes I'm truly blessed thank you all Wayne AKA Mini Kat AKA Havasu's Party Buses and Shuttles AKA Wailin' Wayne Aquino #788 AKA The white black guy in Havasu AKA the baby sitter But at the end of the day I'm still the guy to go to bat for you. View attachment 810092
I thought you looked familiar!

I love you brother, you scared the crap out of me and the fam! See you in a couple of weeks. We are always here for you. Thanks for always looking out for us!!

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
I am envisioning Wayne walking to his car after dinner at a restaurant, lighting a smoke and randomly getting throat punched by someone he doesn’t even know. Lol

Good to hear you are recovering.
And I would rightfully so deserve it

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
. So if I need you guys see me trying to light up a cigarette I give you permission to throat punch me just as a reminder of what it's like to not breathe.

I'm glad you're getting better.

It's best to quit now, or have a daily reminder. Nearly 3 years ago, it still hurts.
Open heart surgery is no fun.

scar.jpg

Dan'l