WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu MVD closed?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Anyone been by there, no answer on phone when you call, web says on-line services only, so I guess its implied that the office is closed? I cant do what I need to do on-line.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
last week the line was outside and letting one person in as one left. they may have just shut down since then.

dp70

Reaction score
I think they open late on Wednesdays for some reason ?

just checked it's the 2nd wed. of the month so who knows what's up

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So the 50 or so people were still next to each other.

I had to go there and actuallyhad to stand somewhat out of the line because people were standing next to each other. When you walked in one lady was handing everyone a number. I told her there is five people in here I don’t want the number. Lol

when it fell on the floor she made some snide comment about it and I made it clear I was touching virtually nothing in that place.

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
All DMV services are appointment only, or online at Service Arizona (www.servicearizona.com). Centralized statewide appointment number - 602.712.2700.

Drivers licenses that expire between now and Sept are extended for 6 months. Not so for registrations, as they can be renewed on line.

WildWilly

Reaction score
I was just looking at it because I have to register a new to me blazer, I was going to be calling that number later since that is all I could find as well other than its appt only. online requests are turned off at the moment

franky

Reaction score
All DMV services are appointment only, or online at Service Arizona (www.servicearizona.com). Centralized statewide appointment number - 602.712.2700.

Drivers licenses that expire between now and Sept are extended for 6 months. Not so for registrations, as they can be renewed on line.
what about changing titles on vehicles just purchased?

EDIT: Never mind, just made an appointment via phone number

Last edited:

franky

Reaction score
And here is another reason I love it here in Havasu. Made the appt for Friday at 3:15. Got there on time and a girl in a chair with a clip board asked who I was and said go right in which I did without breaking stride. Sat in front of a very nice lady with a friendly attitude and did my thing. Walked out in 18 minutes with two titles and two license plates in my hand. No waiting 3-5 weeks, just get it done.