WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu/Needles water level today

guest hs

Reaction score
Is it safe to go from Havasu up to Needles by boat today?

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
River is up, not sure about Havasu level but your good to go in Needles. Just like summer

53513525-F5BC-4156-8562-426F6B74AD44.png

Last edited:

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Mohave release is at 18,000 cfs (8am-9am)

RS 41 is 15,000 cfs. Also 8-9 am.
RS 41 is at 452.18' elevation.

Havasu is at 446.55' elevation as of 8-9 am

Outlook is-
2 units until 3 pm,
3 units until 5 pm,
4 units until 6 pm,
and 5 units until 11 pm.

Dan'l

Boat 405

Reaction score
If you can find a good route up the river mouth. Was there last weekend. I couldn't find one. All I found was churning mud....

Rbcconst

Reaction score
In needles the water was real high yesterday. I would go for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

hallett21

Reaction score
Did the mouth of the river clear up?

Last weekend it was a chocolate shake. I took our normal line but watched 3-4 boats hit the sand bars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boat 405

Reaction score

Last weekend it was a chocolate shake. I took our normal line but watched 3-4 boats hit the sand bars.

What is your normal line these days? I used to follow the tried and true just east of the island but no bueno last weekend.

hallett21

Reaction score
What is your normal line these days? I used to follow the tried and true just east of the island but no bueno last weekend.

I take the line the Boat US guys use. Basically left of the reeds then cut perpendicular towards AZ then make a left. You’re hugging the reeds (within 40ft) at all times.

Only thing I don’t like is that it’s a blind corner so you need to look pretty far ahead before you make the entrance.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I take the line the Boat US guys use. Basically left of the reeds then cut perpendicular towards AZ then make a left. You’re hugging the reeds (within 40ft) at all times.

Only thing I don’t like is that it’s a blind corner so you need to look pretty far ahead before you make the entrance.

This. Watch that corner! Makes me nervous every time!

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
This. Watch that corner! Makes me nervous every time!
Our exact line but admittedly could be sited for not social distancing after the hard left. Usually the crowd that runs that lane knows what each other are doing and trying to accomplish, but last season a PWC had no idea why we were hugging the reeds and it almost went to the docktagon.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score

yes, I think that may have been all the rain run off (had a full day of deluge rain on the 25th).

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I launched alone on Thursday, kept backing and backing and backing at Windsor. I always get it to the point of almost floating off the climb in and back it off. With the later so low I was way down there. Put the truck in park and that little roll back they all do made the trailer fall off the end of the ramp......boat takes off in the rear view mirror. Fak! Run back and it’s off the end of the trailer, and heading away, screw it, start swimming get to it and climb in. All these other folks are watching this unfold. After I’m back in the boat I yell, that never happened at them.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
I launched alone on Thursday, kept backing and backing and backing at Windsor. I always get it to the point of almost floating off the climb in and back it off. With the later so low I was way down there. Put the truck in park and that little roll back they all do made the trailer fall off the end of the ramp......boat takes off in the rear view mirror. Fak! Run back and it’s off the end of the trailer, and heading away, screw it, start swimming get to it and climb in. All these other folks are watching this unfold. After I’m back in the boat I yell, that never happened at them.

uhmmmm... its good the boat floated and that the sun was out so you die shivering in the cold water... but... kinda important here, how is the trailer?