WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu night ride tonight??

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I almost went 30 mins ago :) there was a parade of RZRs headed to Bison.

Reactions: DWC

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Don Arnold is talking about a ride Havasu ride..

or if ya want to go do our own thing that’s fine as well.
7A52272A-B892-4416-8769-B3769EEDB326.png

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Don Arnold is talking about a ride Havasu ride..

or if ya want to go do our own thing that’s fine as well. View attachment 1029679

You going on this one? We are running out to dinner now and I have to go give the roofing guy cash (thanks for the recommendation).

If it is just a couple of us interested in a ride maybe we just roll with Don’s plan?

I need about 20-30 mins once I get home to go over my car. Haven’t touched it since late May.

I might be close on time for 7:45.. we’ll see.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You going on this one? We are running out to dinner now and I have to go give the roofing guy cash (thanks for the recommendation).

If it is just a couple of us interested in a ride maybe we just roll with Don’s plan?

I need about 20-30 mins once I get home to go over my car. Haven’t touched it since late May.

I might be close on time for 7:45.. we’ll see.

Im down for whatever.. but it’s an off-road night fo sho!

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
You still out? How was it?

Just got home. Conditions were great but we didn’t get very far. There was an older lady with us that bent a wheel and a tie rod on her wolverine. We drove it back to the street while another guy got his truck and trailer. We got it on the trailer and hauled it away. Don and a couple other people in the group were gonna keep riding. I peeled off and headed home.

Last edited:
Reactions: DWC

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Just got home. Conditions were great but we didn’t get very far. There was an older lady with us that bent a wheel and a tie rod on her wolverine. We drove it back to the street while another guy got his truck and trailer. We got it on the trailer and hauled it away. Don and a couple other people in the group were gonna keep riding. I peeled off and headed home.

That sucks..