WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu / Outboard Church Regatta

War Canoe

Stainless Member
Reaction score
On June 22, 2019, the Church is assembling for a great day of boating.
Plans are as follows: Launch and go to the London Bridge... meet there and we will
leae Havasu..head north to at least Needles...if you don’t want to go to Needles, we will meet you at Pirates for a “ Dutch lunch” ...then to the Private section of the Gorge for a drone photo shoot and some Park and blab. Then, a loop through the channel, then
DA56660C-963D-4CD1-B526-5FB7959F68CA.png
all the way to the Springs for an early dinner before we return to Havasu. 120 miler...
We will be running a comfortable pace, and ANY Outboard is welcome. This is no speed freak run...it’s a fun run. No fee, hence no free lunch (MAGA) !! Safe enough to bring your kids.
Save the date and we are cordially inviting our friends from the Outboard Mafia to join us. Maybe a few of us can do a little detour and check that our fondness for performance boating is alive and well?? As our leader, Trump says, “ we will see what happens”
So, plenty of time to prep, no excuses, be there and be seen. River Dave will be our special guest. Become part of the Church, and get to Havasu. We will launch at Windsor ramp. Exact time to be disclosed later, but plan on 8am. Ramp is crowded after that...

We look forward to meeting our loyal congregation of boaters. If you don’t have an Outboard, we will try and ignore that fact, as long as you are “converting” we will let it slide.
No cost
No shitty expensive dinner...
Not a Poker Run.

Just boating !
We just might have a few T-shirts for those interested.

The Rev & Bully

Last edited:

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Well crap. This is the same date as the Small Boat Catalina Ski Race. Already committed to the ski race so maybe next year.

Reaction score
Sounds fun we are in.
Thank you guys for the invite!
Would still like to see some of you guys join is for the Desert Storm Shootouts. Bringing the Outboards this yr! Water is flat during, it's when everyone pulls anchor after it gets snotty. DBR will be putting on a show with some of their latest tech, Hoffman is supposed to bring some built 300x motors. We are in talks with Caldwell racing to get a boat sporting one of their billet 2.7 motors.

KingofBeers

Reaction score
I’m feeling the energy in this gathering. Should be a blast.

I’d like to see Hula , Hydroscreaming and Randy Carson come out......

WE HAVE PLENTY OF BOATS !!!
Randy certainly has a seat in my ride.

Last edited:

Bullhead bully

Reaction score
Sounds like we have quite a group going between people on the lounge and the church. I need to do a roll call

Luv2gofast

Reaction score
I'll be there the weekend before for Father's Day. Will try to stay over to make this run with everyone!

Sigus

Above the wet spot
Reaction score
I am in, will be bringing Whacked Out to the party.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MrMayhem

Reaction score
Count the green Nordic in!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
Is there any place to buy Av gas on the water, not sure if I can make it without a pit stop. Sounds fun!

Bullhead bully

Reaction score
Is there any place to buy Av gas on the water, not sure if I can make it without a pit stop. Sounds fun!
Not that I know of. And I know most every fuel stop.
Pirates and back is only 40 miles. Needles and back is a total of about 60 miles. You could always keep some gas in your truck and do a pitstop. At Windsor on the way back

KingofBeers

Reaction score
Where are people staying?? We are going to rent a house right down the street from the Windsor ramp since we are bringing the 80 lb'er. Wont have her in the boat on Sat so she needs a place to chill in the AC like she does at our house in the summer. Planning on being there Wed the 19th to Mon the 24th. Hopefully get some early morning action on thurs or fri....or both!
Goose1.jpg

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
buddy.JPG
I'm planning on bringing Buddy, I'm hoping to find a place to stay where
I can plug in to recharge my batteries, 2.5's don't do much charging. Does anybody know a motel where there's a place to plug in?

KingofBeers

Reaction score
View attachment 743651 I'm planning on bringing Buddy, I'm hoping to find a place to stay where
I can plug in to recharge my batteries, 2.5's don't do much charging. Does anybody know a motel where there's a place to plug in?
I just booked a place 2miles from Windsor ramp. If you need a spot park your sled it looks like this place has plenty of room. Maybe Buddy and Lucy can be friends...lol.

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
I just booked a place 2miles from Windsor ramp. If you need a spot park your sled it looks like this place has plenty of room. Maybe Buddy and Lucy can be friends...lol.
Thanks, I may take you up on that! I’ll know where I’m staying as it gets closer.

MeCasa16

Reaction score
I would really love to bring the old Easter egg to this event. It may be a great opportunity for me to learn a lot from you guys. I’m pretty new to outboards.
IMG_3633.jpg
IMG_8752.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rayson1971

Reaction score
Looks like we'll be there. We'll be in the slowest twin there
20171007_131232_1513293710194.jpg

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
AE72E8E2-D5AB-41DE-85F8-6FF5EAC6669A.jpeg

Cool, I’m in.

On June 22, 2019, the Church is assembling for a great day of boating.
Plans are as follows: Launch and go to the London Bridge... meet there and we will
leae Havasu..head north to at least Needles...if you don’t want to go to Needles, we will meet you at Pirates for a “ Dutch lunch” ...then to the Private section of the Gorge for a drone photo shoot and some Park and blab. Then, a loop through the channel, then View attachment 731622 all the way to the Springs for an early dinner before we return to Havasu. 120 miler...
We will be running a comfortable pace, and ANY Outboard is welcome. This is no speed freak run...it’s a fun run. No fee, hence no free lunch (MAGA) !! Safe enough to bring your kids.
Save the date and we are cordially inviting our friends from the Outboard Mafia to join us. Maybe a few of us can do a little detour and check that our fondness for performance boating is alive and well?? As our leader, Trump says, “ we will see what happens”
So, plenty of time to prep, no excuses, be there and be seen. River Dave will be our special guest. Become part of the Church, and get to Havasu. We will launch at Windsor ramp. Exact time to be disclosed later, but plan on 8am. Ramp is crowded after that...

We look forward to meeting our loyal congregation of boaters. If you don’t have an Outboard, we will try and ignore that fact, as long as you are “converting” we will let it slide.
No cost
No shitty expensive dinner...
Not a Poker Run.

Just boating !
We just might have a few T-shirts for those interested.

The Rev & Bully

Cool, I’m in