WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu Parade Of Lights Dec 5th?

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
Our boat parade in the Delta was canceled also, always enjoyed taking my grandsons.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
The LHYC not hosting it this year. I did see registration form someplace with no fee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DWC

Reaction score
Will be here. Not sure if we’ll do it or not yet.

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
I’ll be boat number 5 .... as long as it’s not FREEZING, rain... too windy and of the 3.

6C7F8336-74A3-436A-95C3-505F501EC4AE.jpeg

It could be too late to be officially involved. But hey it’s not like you all haven’t crashed a party! :p

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
A group of us have a cabana reserved and still hanging out, weather the parade happens or not. I seen last week it was still a go. Where did you see it being canceled?

Tank

Reaction score
A group of us have a cabana reserved and still hanging out, weather the parade happens or not. I seen last week it was still a go. Where did you see it being canceled?
Someone told me it was canceled. Maybe they meant the city wasn’t sponsoring it this year.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Someone told me it was canceled. Maybe they meant the city wasn’t sponsoring it this year.
Who knows anymore. I’m still going to have a good time regardless 😂

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score

More than likely meant the Yacht Club not organizing it this year. I saw a registration form a couple weeks ago but didn't pay much attention to who was coordinating it. "All welcome, but had to be registered to be in parade", registration was free.

Sounds like Kirby is registered and good to go until I show up with the cold weather. His shared contact info might blow up tomorrow with calls.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
if its not too cold, I am hoping to float the boat.

Tank

Reaction score
Where can I find a reg form so we don’t get the boot!?

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
The story as I heard it..... the Yacht club either decided not to pursue it OR the city would not supply the permit because the Yacht Club could not come up with a plan for social distancing of the people on shore.... so - likely the truth is some where in there. Either way, others decided to just organize it..... I hope I don't drive 300 miles decorate the boat and then it gets shut down.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
The story as I heard it..... the Yacht club either decided not to pursue it OR the city would not supply the permit because the Yacht Club could not come up with a plan for social distancing of the people on shore.... so - likely the truth is some where in there. Either way, others decided to just organize it..... I hope I don't drive 300 miles decorate the boat and then it gets shut down.

Just show up and do it one way or another. They can't stop you from cruising up and down the "Channel"