WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu/Parker Electrician Referral

parkerpoly

Reaction score
Thx in advance & I didnt see anything listed in the information section.

Can anyone recommend an electrician for home needs?

2Driver

Reaction score
I want to say we used La Paz electric. The guy was great. I recall that his wife and he took in foster kids in Parker if that is the guy that is La Paz electric. Did work in the house and cabana.

parkerpoly

Reaction score
I want to say we used La Paz electric. The guy was great. I recall that his wife and he took in foster kids in Parker if that is the guy that is La Paz electric. Did work in the house and cabana.
Thx !!!!

wzuber

Reaction score
No recommendations?
Parker area can be a tough place to find people to show up, be sober and not take your $ before finishing the job. So, if you don't get referrals redilly it's likely because nobody want's to risk their credibility on the typical peeps in the parker area. You might try going into Davis hardware and ask Willy or Jim if they have a tradesman referral.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
I've yet to need an electrician but I see the same guy on job after job. His name is Wade as I recall and must be doing something right.

@420HOA or @Riverbottom will likely have his number. I'll make calls in the morning and try to locate it.

Pebo

Cocktail Krew
Reaction score
Had good luck with these guys. Had them do some can lights. Discreet Electrical Srv. 928 581-1008 Joshua

Mike Honcho

Reaction score
What exactly are you trying to get done I have someone that does stuff for me out there. Depending on what it is I may be able to help you if you want to pm that’s fine.

Riverbottom

Reaction score
I have mostly done my own electrical. Can't think of his first name but Swisher Electric seems to do a fair amount of work in my neighborhood. I have spoken to him a few times an seems like a good guy.

wzuber

Reaction score
If you want a lot of replies, post a "how to" thread and all the trade pro's will verbally kill ea. other over proper grounding over 500 thread pages of who's "right-er." Lol