WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu People

flat540

Reaction score
Hi fellow whippers!! Soooo... I'm in Apache Junction now but my amazing husband just told me he's bringing me to Havasu tomorrow, which is LITERALLY my dream!! I have just recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. The oncologist said to go on our vacation to Arizona anyway and we'll start the fight when we get back to Michigan next week so I'm doing the best I can to keep my mind off it and I'm taking every chance I can this week and I cannot wait to get to Havasu tomorrow!! Will any of you be around to show us around and help us get the best of our couple days there??? We can rent a boat or whatever, I would just love to visit with some fellow Whippers who can show us some fun before I go home and start this fight. Thank you so much ❤❤❤

flat540

Reaction score
Hi fellow whippers!! Soooo... I'm in Apache Junction now but my amazing husband just told me he's bringing me to Havasu tomorrow, which is LITERALLY my dream!! I have just recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. The oncologist said to go on our vacation to Arizona anyway and we'll start the fight when we get back to Michigan next week so I'm doing the best I can to keep my mind off it and I'm taking every chance I can this week and I cannot wait to get to Havasu tomorrow!! Will any of you be around to show us around and help us get the best of our couple days there??? We can rent a boat or whatever, I would just love to visit with some fellow Whippers who can show us some fun before I go home and start this fight. Thank you so much ❤❤❤
Hopefully someone can hook this girl up with a Ride.......

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Wish that we were in town but that is not the case. Best of luck to you and you battle. My wife has been dealing with a brain tumor, radiation and Chemo for the last year. Havasu has been her oasis. Keep your head up and be sure to kick cancer’s f’n ass!!!!!

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Shit my wife is a survivor of 3 years now, we are leaving in the morning, you would have been on our boat for sure.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
It's a little late tonight but I bet you will get some responses in the morning. Keep your head up and your mind right, you WILL WIN this fight!!

River Runnin

Reaction score
Not a Whipper, But! Rain or Shine can run Parker, Havasu, or both! ;)

450grip

Reaction score
Not putting the boat in the water this weekend, but if you want to go Jeeping, I’m happy to help raise your heart rate :cool: