WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu pest control

DB / HAV

Reaction score
We use Ace for weeds and bugs (928) 680-0988

HSR

Reaction score
Sorry.. I meant for anyone in havasu
I use Havasu Pest control at my house, and Parker/Desert Pest control at my work. I have no complaints on either. I keep threatening to switch to T.E.A.M. Pest control just because I grew up with the guy, but I haven’t got around to it yet. My neighbor uses All Green pest control and is happy and I have several customers that use Eliminator Pest.
Long story short, I haven’t heard much bad about any of the companies in town, but Team or All Green are the only two I listed that are small enough that you’ll be able to deal with the owner if that means anything to you. The others are pretty big companies.

Liberated

Reaction score
I just used Truly Nolan. Very happy with the service I got from them. NO MORE CRICKETS!!

MissHavasuCig

Reaction score
We’ve used Havasu Pest Control for bi-annual weed control for almost 20 years. They do exactly what and when they’re supposed to with no problems! If you get random weeds pop up they’ll run over and spray again. Highly recommend them... :)

We also used them for termites before too...

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
We’ve used Havasu Pest Control for bi-annual weed control for almost 20 years. They do exactly what and when they’re supposed to with no problems! If you get random weeds pop up they’ll run over and spray again. Highly recommend them... :)

We also used them for termites before too...
X2 Been using them for years.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
All green pest control!! No shitty chemicals and it works!!