WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu Restaurants

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Just wondering what's going on out there since I haven't seen much.

Is Springs open?? Masks required??

Blue Chair??

Just kind of want to know who is open and who doesn't require a mask.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

DMF

Reaction score
La Vita Dolce is open. They require a mask until you sit down at your table.

FishSniper

Reaction score
Just wondering what's going on out there since I haven't seen much.

Is Springs open?? Masks required??

Blue Chair??

Just kind of want to know who is open and who doesn't require a mask.

Just read college street re- opening the 15th limited menu and says have to wear a mask till seated.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Can I assume it is adults only that have to wear a mask?? I am ok with it, if that's what gets us seated. Not putting my kids in one though.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Can I assume it is adults only that have to wear a mask?? I am ok with it, if that's what gets us seated. Not putting my kids in one though.

Why should your kids not have to wear a mask?? Are they NOT human??? Don't they carry covid around also?? When did the virus not get into kids that would spread it around??? Is this what the powers that be have come up with today??

DWC

Reaction score
Why should your kids not have to wear a mask?? Are they NOT human??? Don't they carry covid around also?? When did the virus not get into kids that would spread it around??? Is this what the powers that be have come up with today??

Turns out... :D
8B42104F-C388-491D-970D-E059A735711C.jpeg
7911E035-01D1-44E7-B1A4-71BC499A6FBB.jpeg

DWC

Reaction score

Javalinas was open yesterday. Went in for take out. Had a beer while waiting.. It was pretty quiet in there. Adults had masks coming in. Sorry, didn’t see any kids.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
So stupid....I dont get the mask coming in thing...what the fuck is the difference? I guess the food is gonna block the fucking shit from spreading?...lol. what a joke.

rvrrat350

Reaction score

went to the springs last Monday didn't have to wear a mask @ outer harbor! got a burger and went in 3 times to get a big stick! walked over to the Inner harbor restrant cause my friend never knew it was there!!! walked in no mask too a paper menu and left ....seemed masks were a recommendation
blue chair Tuesday night we didnt wear a mask while waiting for seats
La Vida Dolce went for pick up had a mask but not required for people sitting inside eating!
seems everything closes a lil earlier than usual

ALAN F

Reaction score

Careful!!!! you mite be considered a bully or toxic masculinity if you speak any fucking common sense on this subject,lol !!!!!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I did read the Shagrues family of restaurants had air purifiers installed at all their locations. They made sure to exaggerated the point that these are not simply air filters but actual purifiers.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
I went to blue chair sat night and you don’t need a mask to enter and eat. Both inside and outside were open as well as seating at the bar. Also went to inner harbor for breakfast. Again no mask required and bar and restaurant was open. They had some tables taped off for no use. But we had no wait.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
I went to blue chair sat night and you don’t need a mask to enter and eat. Both inside and outside were open as well as seating at the bar. Also went to inner harbor for breakfast. Again no mask required and bar and restaurant was open. They had some tables taped off for no use. But we had no wait.
went to the springs last Monday didn't have to wear a mask @ outer harbor! got a burger and went in 3 times to get a big stick! walked over to the Inner harbor restrant cause my friend never knew it was there!!! walked in no mask too a paper menu and left ....seemed masks were a recommendation
blue chair Tuesday night we didnt wear a mask while waiting for seats
La Vida Dolce went for pick up had a mask but not required for people sitting inside eating!
seems everything closes a lil earlier than usual
Thanks gents. We are trying to plan dinner on the water Thursday since we are doing late starts. Guess we will heading to Springs [emoji106][emoji106]

boatdoc55

Reaction score
Holy fuck sticks Karen
I am is far away from a Karen as one can get!! I don't wear or own a mask. I live in Havasu. What chaps my ass is ALL the picking and choosing going on in the world right now. He can't do this or she can't do that. That diner can't be open, this diner can. IF one is going to be closed, they ALL should be closed. I don't like it any more than anybody else. If this store must be closed than close ALL the fricking stores. Picking and choosing who wears a mask and who doesn't makes NO sense at all. ALL people breathe through their mouth and nose, last I saw, snot nosed cookie grabbers do also!!!!!

boatdoc55

Reaction score
Once again. I'm not a Karen!! The way I read those reports it is NOT 100% that kids or youngsters don't carry or spread the virus. So the one's that do are perfectly fine and CAN spread the virus, it's just not as many??? So when one of the 2% bring it home to Mommy or Daddy and they take it to wherever they travel, what's the fricken difference??? It SPREADS and now we'er all in the same boat not having the diners and bars open till when?????? Aren't you sick of this stuff?????? What's going to happen, God forbid, is one of US RDPer's who post frequently is going to pass on and only then will ALL of us wake up!!!

Reactions: DWC

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
I am is far away from a Karen as one can get!! I don't wear or own a mask. I live in Havasu. What chaps my ass is ALL the picking and choosing going on in the world right now. He can't do this or she can't do that. That diner can't be open, this diner can. IF one is going to be closed, they ALL should be closed. I don't like it any more than anybody else. If this store must be closed than close ALL the fricking stores. Picking and choosing who wears a mask and who doesn't makes NO sense at all. ALL people breathe through their mouth and nose, last I saw, snot nosed cookie grabbers do also!!!!!
So you don't own or wear a mask, but are going to sit there and ridicule me for not putting my kids in one???........noted.

LGETT

Diving In
Reaction score
Once again. I'm not a Karen!! The way I read those reports it is NOT 100% that kids or youngsters don't carry or spread the virus. So the one's that do are perfectly fine and CAN spread the virus, it's just not as many??? So when one of the 2% bring it home to Mommy or Daddy and they take it to wherever they travel, what's the fricken difference??? It SPREADS and now we'er all in the same boat not having the diners and bars open till when?????? Aren't you sick of this stuff?????? What's going to happen, God forbid, is one of US RDPer's who post frequently is going to pass on and only then will ALL of us wake up!!!
Stay home and hibernate, you'll be fine, dont worry that delivery food, groceries, mail, etc it's all fine and your mask will protect you.

Just having a little fun, dont get wadded up

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

Many of these food places in Havasu are making their own decisions to open or close based on their own business conditions... today anyway.

Singleton

Reaction score
Biggest item - stuff closes at 8pm Sun-Thursday. 9pm Friday, Saturday.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I honestly at this point really don’t care what anyone does or doesn’t do. Just to throw it out there though my nanny and her whole family got it. Kids too. 15 and 9. Throwing up body aches chills headache. She’s back watching the kids I haven’t missed a day of work for all I know I gave it to all of them. Just putting out I do know kids who have got it probably spread it but are now perfectly fine

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
As far as kids wearing a mask I don’t make them, however before yesterday the plan was norco going back to school and kids wearing a mask all day. Is what it is. Yesterday at vbs they were all given gator type masks. They werent forced to wear them correctly,(they kept falling down) but I get that they were at least trying to make the mask people happy.

Andy B.

Reaction score

Good for educating your kids on how worthless the masks are and not teaching fear!!! I applaud your sir and again 80% that get the virus show no symptoms or very mild if any,they're your kids screw anyone that gives you shit carry on!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Good for educating your kids on how worthless the masks are and not teaching fear!!! I applaud your sir and again 80% that get the virus show no symptoms or very mild if any,they're your kids screw anyone that gives you shit carry on!
🤷‍♂️ 😷;)
107768895_3265438806842202_4490699093709430423_o.jpg

Andy B.

Reaction score

People need to get exposed to build up tolerance it's proven (80%)people are now seeing no symptoms and if healthy and do its mild. Of course sick or preexisting obviously not.

boatdoc55

Reaction score
So you don't own or wear a mask, but are going to sit there and ridicule me for not putting my kids in one???........noted.

I didn't think I ridiculed you at all!! What you said in a short way was your kids don't need masks. They aren't human???

Why are you guy's putting me on a side?? I'm not taking sides at all, just wondering why one human should wear a mask into a diner and another human not wear one, because they're a kid and don't understand??? That's your job as a parent to either explain to them what's going on or leave them with Grandma. Why is Home Depot open and the churches not???? Close them ALL down if somebody is going to close any down. Noted ;) (Tribute to Brian)

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Morning Bobby.
Morning. Hope you are ok giving advice on telling someone else that masks are worthless for their kids to wear them. I know how I would feel if I said that and something happened to that kid. 😷 😥

Andy B.

Reaction score
Morning. Hope you are ok giving advice on telling someone else that masks are worthless for their kids to wear them. I know how I would feel if I said that and something happened to that kid. 😷 😥
Not telling anyone not to free country Bobby I didn't say that I applauded him for raising his kids his way not to be mindless followers get ALL the facts good and bad.
You should be a reporter you're pretty good a twisting what people say or a politician.

Andy B.

Reaction score
And again not saying virus isn't real just blown way up by liberals and media !

Free fucking country wear a mask if you want but don't push your Shit on me or stop economy and spread fear people are killing themselves because they are losing everything.

And your lying to yourselves if you think they would have shut down the nation if your prince or green were in office! But again it's a free country or it use to be....

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Not telling anyone not to free country Bobby I didn't say that I applauded him for raising his kids his way not to be mindless followers get ALL the facts good and bad.
You should be a reporter you're pretty good a twisting what people say or a politician.
Posted you original quote before you delete it...lol 😷 🤣

Andy B.

Reaction score
Posted you original quote before you delete it...lol 😷 🤣

No where in there did I say to tell your kids to NOT wear a mask just educating them on how worthless they are!

Like I said twisting pretzel boy you've been hanging out with 530 too much.

Andy B.

Reaction score
95% of yhe kids I see with them on are either cloth or the medical ones that are made for sterile environments not even the n95 which can still let the virus out when you cough! So yeah worthless mask that are contaminated as soon as you touch them to talk say after you handle groceries,cell phone etc.

HYPOCRISY makes no sense so your telling me after you walk thru the door and sit at a table the virus knows not to infect you but that's looking at it from a common sense point of view!!

DWC

Reaction score
Sorry, wasn’t busting your chops. I was listening to 640 KFI on the way home yesterday. John and Ken were saying kids don’t get the Vid, so schools should open up on time. Who knows what’s right, correct or the truth anymore. The facts are changed daily to fit whatever story line their pushing.

Singleton

Reaction score
Sorry, wasn’t busting your chops. I was listening to 640 KFI on the way home yesterday. John and Ken were saying kids don’t get the Vid, so schools should open up on time. Who knows what’s right, correct or the truth anymore. The facts are changed daily to fit whatever story line their pushing.

bunch of studies out of Europe saying the spread in kids (kid to kid) is very rare. Some early evidence showing kids spreading to adults is very low as well.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Many of these food places in Havasu are making their own decisions to open or close based on their own business conditions... today anyway.

Absolutely true. The recent closure and/or stopping on site dining of various restaurants was done entirely voluntarily by some of the local owners. Various reasons, some had staff testing positive, some had staff seriously sick, some didn’t want to risk their employees.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Just got some updated numbers from a hospital here in NV sorry Bobby I can't post email I don't want to put anyone's job on the line . The numbers went up a little so fair is fair Bobby I know you think my info is made up but here you go:
37 covid patients
6 in ICU, so 20% of patients in ICU ( it didn't say if they had PE issues or not or age)
Fairly stable, seeing 3-6 new patients a day,discharging 3-5 a day.
So the numbers did go up but not at the rate media is saying in our neck of the woods.

Again I never said it wasn't real but the media and our dictator needs to put the good and the bad not just one sided.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You guys seemed to have missed Gary’s point.
It’s the ludicrousness of the rules that he is mocking.

boatdoc55

Reaction score
You guys seemed to have missed Gary’s point.
It’s the ludicrousness of the rules that he is mocking.
There's a lot of sammys missing from the picnic up here in the lounge!!!! :rolleyes: I think I'll go back to the dungeon where the picnic is full of sammys.