WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu Riviera up date

cofooter

Reaction score
From FB - docks going in

1626752411846.png

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
What is the development going on close to the south end of Thompson bay. Looks like a launch ramp is almost complete. Trying to get my bearings on which development is which.
That’s the Havasu Riviera, the subject of this thread.

attitude

Reaction score
Sad thing is Speed will have designed an entire SXS from scratch and had it mass produced in less time than it too Havasu to pave a bote ramp 😂
I don’t believe the forms were set before Robby started designing his car, plus the launch ramp has been paved for a while now🙂

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I don’t believe the forms were set before Robby started designing his car, plus the launch ramp has been paved for a while now🙂

Yea it has been a ramp to nowhere for 3 years now :)

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Paved is paved😂

It was a dirt lot until earlier this year. It was not paved, nor was it open to the public. The cement ramp was there, that was it and technically that was a pour. They said the facility would be open 4 years ago.

We were promised rack storage for 300 boats by now.

Turnup

Reaction score
Its on a fast track now that Blake & Gwen are comin in 😆

attitude

Reaction score
It was a dirt lot until earlier this year. It was not paved, nor was it open to the public. The cement ramp was there, that was it and technically that was a pour. They said the facility would be open 4 years ago.

We were promised rack storage for 300 boats by now.
We were only talking about the ramp🙂 I understand everything is behind schedule, it must be something in the water with Havasu. I feel bad for anyone who purchases a lot and a Speed UTV.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
We were only talking about the ramp🙂 I understand everything is behind schedule, it must be something in the water with Havasu. I feel bad for anyone who purchases a lot and a Speed UTV.

A ramp does not exist without access to it.

Why do you feel bad? They have both gone up in price 30% at least.

attitude

Reaction score
A ramp does not exist without access to it.

Why do you feel bad? They have both gone up in price 30% at least.
The ramp was paved (poured) before Robby delivered a car, which you stated it wasn’t.

Also, if the cars and lots were finished on time they still would have gone up in value, maybe even more.

I am a big fan of the Rivera and of Robby and would love to own one of each some day but facts are facts.

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
The ramp was paved (poured) before Robby delivered a car, which you stated it wasn’t.

Also, if the cars and lots were finished on time they still would have gone up in value, maybe even more.

I am a big fan of the Rivera and of Robby and would love to own one of each some day but facts are facts.

LOF's feelings don't care about yore facts.

Dan'l

DUNEFLYER

The original DUNEFLYER of RDP 😁
Reaction score
Any updates on anything? Current builds? Docks??

c_land

Reaction score
Will you be able to have a permanent slip lease at this marina?

Tank

Reaction score
View attachment 1027496
Well, someone’s place is making progress.
It looks like they’ve poured a lot of concrete for the parking lot at the ramp and there were workers working but I have no clue when it will be finished and usable. Sorry I forgot to take a picture.
Gawd daaaaayum that's a big mamma jamma. You don't really get the gist of the size of the houses when looking at the architect design renderings. That thing is massive. And check that view!! Holy shit.

Looks like the water break wall is in or nearly done.

Ramp and parking lot look all done too. Place looks sick. I'd love to have a pad in there.

Riviera Ramp.png

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
Drove by in the boat yesterday, lots of progress in the last month. The breakwaters are huge, there will a big protected area back in there. Hopefully they are well lit at night, they could do some serious damage if hit. Looks like it will be the premier spot to have a lake house in Havasu.

Tank

Reaction score
Drove by in the boat yesterday, lots of progress in the last month. The breakwaters are huge, there will a big protected area back in there. Hopefully they are well lit at night, they could do some serious damage if hit. Looks like it will be the premier spot to have a lake house in Havasu.

What’s the over under how soon the break wall dock becomes a tie up spot to party and hang out?

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
What’s the over under how soon the break wall dock becomes a tie up spot to party and hang out?

The fun police will be all over that. Is it going to be an actual dock?

Tank

Reaction score
For a dozen people, yes it will :)
Close - it’s the dozens of people on the wait list it won’t be fun for. 😉😁

The fun police will be all over that. Is it going to be an actual dock?

The ones on other lakes I’ve seen like in LOTO are actual docks. I don’t know how these ones will Be set up. I’d put cleats on the inside and straight rent out long term slippage. Little marina boat to take people out. Make that space earn its money.

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
This is from their most recent email update - Sent 9/3

View attachment 1047602

To follow up on your post, there will be at least another 10 house starts this year and there should be 50 house's under construction next year. My guess is that there will be approximately 15 - 20 completed by the end of 2022.

The main entrance security gate structure for the housing community is about halfway done.

IMG_20210907_134907415.jpg
IMG_20210907_140654704.jpg

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
i believe they are not solid on the top(open cross members). someone will try it, but it will cause damage to boat and body
That was what I had thought when I saw them. We cruised close by and checked them out 2 weeks ago.

DLC

Reaction score
We went past them at night a few weeks back they have some white lights on them. We didnt know what they were and the lights were kinda staggered…

Tank

Reaction score
You mean open transitory day use storage AKA a parking lot? 🤣
LOL

I'm actually curious - So that large dirt pad that has a couple connex boxes on it is the proposed spot for the rack storage. But usually for rack storage to work you need some sort of dock that the big ass fork lift can dive out onto and drop the boats right into the water. So, I'm wondering where that will be located. It'll take some rearranging the shoreline for sure.

Nevermind, found my own answer. It looks like it'll be directly in front of the storage. Fork lift drop right next to a small guest dock
Havasu-Riviera-State-Park.jpeg

DUNEFLYER

The original DUNEFLYER of RDP 😁
Reaction score
To follow up on your post, there will be at least another 10 house starts this year and there should be 50 house's under construction next year. My guess is that there will be approximately 15 - 20 completed by the end of 2022.

The main entrance security gate structure for the housing community is about halfway done.

View attachment 1047951

View attachment 1047990
We drove around the area last weekend, lots of stuff going on.
We seen this structure and thought it was kinda big for a guard gate deal, almost big enough for small mini mart/gas dealio.
The views from all these lots is hard to beat, very close to your neighbor though.

franky

Reaction score
With all of the coin they are getting for those lots I do not understand why they couldn't have spent the extra money (maybe one lots worth) to run the electric underground from the Boating Safety Center all the way down the highway instead of adding even more power poles/lines to the Havasu landscape for all to enjoy.

hallett21

Reaction score
With all of the coin they are getting for those lots I do not understand why they couldn't have spent the extra money (maybe one lots worth) to run the electric underground from the Boating Safety Center all the way down the highway instead of adding even more power poles/lines to the Havasu landscape for all to enjoy.

Try 10-20 lots. It’s honestly staggering the cost between overhead and underground.

I’m in agreement with you but it’s not cheap.

Ask @rrrr @Taboma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

franky

Reaction score
Try 10-20 lots. It’s honestly staggering the cost between overhead and underground.

I’m in agreement with you but it’s not cheap.

Ask @rrrr @Taboma

There is no way it would have cost $10M more to bury that line but I will get back to you......

hallett21

Reaction score
There is no way it would have cost $10M more to bury that line but I will get back to you......

I might be exaggerating slightly.

But how many proposed homes? 200-400? Plus Marina, rack storage [emoji16], etc.

200 homes in the middle of summer pull a crap ton of energy.

Figure they all have 200 amp panels and at any one point at 3pm are pulling 70amps (conservatively).

That’s 3,360KWs at any given point. 600v rated conductors underground, maybe you run it at 480v and use transformers. On the low you have 10-12 “pairs” of conductors running for 1,000s of feet.

Then factor in vaults etc. It gets expensive really
quick.

hallett21

Reaction score
I was involved in 1 underground job as a PM for 136 homes plus a small store/office, maybe 5-6 years ago. You are exactly right. It's unreal how expensive it can get...

I don’t even know what 600s or ideally 2000s cost per foot right now.

I don’t work in the huge service entrance world. But the math never lies [emoji16]

Hammer

Reaction score
Turning out to be a sweet place. I was definitely a hater early on…. I wish I could afford it.

I feel like the lake will be even busier once completed. As I get older, I want less people on the lake. Not enough spots to hide out peacefully. Lol

hallett21

Reaction score
Turning out to be a sweet place. I was definitely a hater early on…. I wish I could afford it.

I feel like the lake will be even busier once completed. As I get older, I want less people on the lake. Not enough spots to hide out peacefully. Lol

Mead lol

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

This community is going to be like the other high end communities in Havasu.. These aren't inhabited by many weekend boaters for the most part.

hallett21

Reaction score
Btw after taxes $25 a foot on the 600s. Or $1200 a foot in wire (parallel runs). That’s no conduit, digging, vaults, disconnects, etc