WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu SXS repair.

DWC

Reaction score
Turns out plumbing is no longer the priority. Who’s the go to on SXS repair? Can Am lost a bolt and bent the bracket on the upper A-arm.

DLC

Reaction score
I just bought this kit from Craig

it gives you the correct bolt shoulder length, there’s pics on the link.

can am uses great lock tight, so maybe they didn’t get torqued correctly after the install of the new arms.

you can use the extra stock bolts as spares after swap out.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I just bought this kit from Craig

it gives you the correct bolt shoulder length, there’s pics on the link.

can am uses great lock tight, so maybe they didn’t get torqued correctly after the install of the new arms.

you can use the extra stock bolts as spares after swap out.

Ian and I were just talking about this for our poor mans RZR.

DLC

Reaction score
Lance just got a LSR bolt kit for his arms, Dempsey doesn’t have one for the rzr.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Lance just got a LSR bolt kit for his arms, Dempsey doesn’t have one for the rzr.

Yea that full ARP kits takes your breath away. :) I think I’m gonna get the front upper and lower A Arm bolts though.

Last edited:
Reactions: DWC

DLC

Reaction score
Lance didn’t get the full kit as it’s like $500, he did get the arm kit think it was $200 or something..
his driver side upper A arm, rear bolt has a groove in the threads and it wallowed out the mount a little bit. The arm has some movement.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Lance didn’t get the full kit as it’s like $500, he did get the arm kit think it was $200 or something..
his driver side upper A arm, rear bolt has a groove in the threads and it wallowed out the mount a little bit. The arm has some movement.

Yea if the front arm bolts loosen up at all they turn into hole saws :)

DWC

Reaction score
Just Money
Thanks Ian. They’re picking it up today. Hoping for a miracle and getting it back by this weekend. Wife’s Bday is this weekend. We have quite a few people/cars heading up.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
If parts are readily available you should be good to go. John is very stand up guy lll

DWC

Reaction score
If parts are readily available you should be good to go. John is very stand up guy lll
John is a stud. They had it picked up Monday afternoon and dropping it off tonight. They saved our weekend for sure. We’ll use Just Money going forward for sure.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
John is a stud. They had it picked up Monday afternoon and dropping it off tonight. They saved our weekend for sure. We’ll use Just Money going forward for sure.

Awesome. John and the team saved my Thanksgiving holiday a couple years ago too.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Ha. What bolt? Please post a pic! I need to check mine now

DLC

Reaction score
Hey DWC any updates on the fix?

DWC

Reaction score
Hey DWC any updates on the fix?
Temp fix and back in the garage. :) May still need your neighbors fabrication skills for the long term solution. Ride is on though!

Reactions: DLC

riverroyal

Reaction score
Where and when for this ‘ride’? I’m in town with another car

DWC

Reaction score
Where and when for this ‘ride’? I’m in town with another car

The plan is to hit Bunker Bar Saturday for lunch. We haven’t finalized times/places yet but we have 3 cars heading out from our place at some point. Be awesome to have you lead us again:)
@DLC you in?

riverroyal

Reaction score
75% chance we are in! Last trip we did the dunes passed refuge for some fun. Then hanger for lunch, since the food is better than bunker, then bunker for few drinks. Then back.
Keep me posted on your times. We have no real set schedule or destination. Mrs rr and my sister and husband in their x3

DWC

Reaction score
75% chance we are in! Last trip we did the dunes passed refuge for some fun. Then hanger for lunch, since the food is better than bunker, then bunker for few drinks. Then back.
Keep me posted on your times. We have no real set schedule or destination. Mrs rr and my sister and husband in their x3
Sounds good to me. We’re not tied to any set plan. Just want to get some riding in.

DLC

Reaction score
The plan is to hit Bunker Bar Saturday for lunch. We haven’t finalized times/places yet but we have 3 cars heading out from our place at some point. Be awesome to have you lead us again:)
@DLC you in?

yes I can go for a liquid lunch !!!

Saturday is good
I’m actually driving out right now

DWC

Reaction score
yes I can go for a liquid lunch !!!

Saturday is good
I’m actually driving out right now
My wife is out now. ( Not sure she’s ever leaving). I land in Vegas at 9ish tomorrow night. I’ll be ready early Friday

DWC

Reaction score
How’s 11am work? Meet at our place. We have 3 cars plus @DLC.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Do you have a set destination? Other than bunker? Just getting into town. Trying to figure things out

riverroyal

Reaction score
Got a buddy that was saying he is doing some mines 1st then bunker. I never been to the 'mines'. Wondering if we should all go. A big caravan!