WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTS] Havasu - Tiny Home + Large Lot = Great Opportunity !

dp70

Reaction score
For Sale By Owner (central Lake Havasu area) - 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath with oversize single car garage (13'+ x 25'+) on .30 acre lot. New granite counter tops, new sinks, faucets and bath hardware, recent repaint in and out, new carpet and flooring, indoor laundry, garage is insulated and drywalled with garage door opener. New A/C unit installed in 2016, Freshly landscaped on a quiet culdesac, small lakeview from the backyard with plenty of room for a pool, large garage and/ or parking. Appliances included electric range, refrigerator, washer, dryer. Backyard is Huge and has room for pool, adding on, building a huge garage with addl. living quarters, etc. Plus the adjoing lot is available so lots of potential here.

Asking price for the home $199,900
Adjoining lot (.26 acre) is also available for purchase $59,900
**both properties are flat, no retaining walls or heavy grading required**

Possible owner terms, creative part trades considered (vehicles, boats, etc)

call or text 928-412-4006 for more info or questions or to set up showing

Nelson-patio.jpg

Nelson-1.jpg
Nelson-2.jpg
[/ATTACH]
Nelson-4.jpg
Nelson-5.jpg
Nelson-6.jpg
Nelson-7.jpg
Nelson-8.jpg

Attachments

• Nelson-3.jpg
    Nelson-3.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 380
  • Nelson-9.jpg
    Nelson-9.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:

dp70

Reaction score
property map to see the layout for anyone interested

87 NELSON MAP.pdf.jpg

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Wow, can't believe nobody scooped this up,... the 2 lots make for a huge compound,... my idea is you can legal rent out the house for a constant sorce of income , the big lot behind the tiny house can be boat and rv storage... or work shop for boat repair business...or what ever, then build you home on the other lot.... beings you own (I) both lots that makes the tini house a legal rental.....cool huh.... gonna be a fun project...

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Wow, can't believe nobody scooped this up,... the 2 lots make for a huge compound,... my idea is you can legal rent out the house for a constant sorce of income , the big lot behind the tiny house can be boat and rv storage... or work shop for boat repair business...or what ever, then build you home on the other lot.... beings you own (I) both lots that makes the tini house a legal rental.....cool huh.... gonna be a fun project...

Fun project? So you picked it up?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Lol... just when we al thought Steve was leaving Havasu

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
Many miles to go before Steve sleeps

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Double the size of the kitchen, add another bedroom, and one more bathroom.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
the new house is 1380 and about 1500 sq ft garage..

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

It might have been under the radar since it was for sale by owner and most likely not in the MLS.

I have been looking at your layout on the new house. Not sure of the direction of the location. I make the assumption that the lot is facing a little North West. If you flip the house on the lot and align with the left property lie would you have a view in the West direction and possibly towards the lake?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
It might have been under the radar since it was for sale by owner and most likely not in the MLS.

I have been looking at your layout on the new house. Not sure of the direction of the location. I make the assumption that the lot is facing a little North West. If you flip the house on the lot and align with the left property lie would you have a view in the West direction and possibly towards the lake?
the rear of the house looks west, straight at the lake...and sunsets...

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
the rear of the house looks west, straight at the lake...and sunsets...

Isnt that what the little doohicky in the bottom right corner indicates?

20191230_162354.jpg