WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havasu Yamaha Rigger?

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Picking up a new Yamaha VMax 250 to replace my Optimax 150 on our pontoon boat. Are there any riggers in Havasu that you all would recommend to do the Yamaha conversion? TIA

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I don’t know anybody that does Yamaha stuff in Havasu, anything I do with outboards I don’t use folks in Havasu, if it all possible I would call KYLE at wide open throttle Marine, it makes more sense to me to tow my boat to him versus getting stuff done out there for help.

hallett21

Reaction score
I don’t know anybody that does Yamaha stuff in Havasu, anything I do with outboards I don’t use folks in Havasu, if it all possible I would call KYLE at wide open throttle Marine, it makes more sense to me to tow my boat to him versus getting stuff done out there for help.

X2

Kyle knows his stuff inside and out. Gets done right the first time. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gqchris

Reaction score
X2

Kyle knows his stuff inside and out. Gets done right the first time. [emoji1303]

X3, Im not impressed with anybody Outboard related in Havasu. Kyle and Cole know their shit.

Sunset

Reaction score
Picking up a new Yamaha VMax 250 to replace my Optimax 150 on our pontoon boat. Are there any riggers in Havasu that you all would recommend to do the Yamaha conversion? TIA
G3 Just for fun Yamaha dealer or Shimmer marine?

HavaToon

Reaction score
Call Gill at Fallon

Fallon won’t do Yamaha. He recommended Cactus RV or The Outboard Doctor as the only certified places in town. Another would be Shimmer Boat Service, they typically have parts in stock.

Singleton

Reaction score
X3, Im not impressed with anybody Outboard related in Havasu. Kyle and Cole know their shit.

X4
Been using Kyle and Cole since 2012 (I think that is the year they opened). Great guys, good service, don’t BS you and tell you the honest truth!
Well worth my time to trailer boat home to have them work on it.

Plus - new shop that Kyle purchased is awesome!

gqchris

Reaction score
Call Gill at Fallon
Good luck getting an appointment. I was his customer when he just left Lakeland, now he has become Kustom like the rest of the shops and too busy for small peeps. Just my experience.

RCDave

Reaction score
Good luck getting an appointment. I was his customer when he just left Lakeland, now he has become Kustom like the rest of the shops and too busy for small peeps. Just my experience.

They treat me top notch and I'm a very small potato!