WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Have any of you seen the website about Trump supporters?

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Found someone that I know on it here in Hawaii. SMH

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
This should scare every American!

Tonight on Tucker he had a report about an NBC “reporter” who has been researching Trump donors and even wrote a guide on how to investigate Trump donors so they can reveal their personal information and dox them.

This shit is real and everyone is at risk

rcmike

Reaction score
The interesting question is, can I help defend my neighbor? He is literally straight across the street.. When they come for him, I think I feel I should help, but am I going to end up in prison?

We all know the only reason this is being published. It is to direct the retribution they will seek. If I believe he is in mortal danger, would it be justifiable?

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
The interesting question is, can I help defend my neighbor? He is literally straight across the street.. When they come for him, I think I feel I should help, but am I going to end up in prison?

We all know the only reason this is being published. It is to direct the retribution they will seek. If I believe he is in mortal danger, would it be justifiable?
Yes death or imminent harm is justifiable but good luck in a liberal area with liberal DA's and courts

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
9FC289A4-A7B5-4F27-94A4-F339AB89E150.jpeg

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Trump Flag and an American Flag got this farmer: (turn off the sound. Wind Noise)

Da fuck man?!?! Open fucking fields....

Place another sign up. Load .50cal. Blow asshole demoshits apart when they come to try and burn your shit again.

THAT is JUSTICE.

Whomever the cunts were that did that...karma is a wheel....your turn is coming.