WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Havi this weekend

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Heading out in a couple hours, just the wife and I. Was going to make a run up to bunker bar and do some shooting tomorrow, but looks like the wind is going to blow pretty good.

Probably just end up doing some work at the house and then bar hopping while watching some playoff games.

If you see us say hi [emoji112]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Joe mama

Reaction score
Heading out in a couple hours, just the wife and I. Was going to make a run up to bunker bar and do some shooting tomorrow, but looks like the wind is going to blow pretty good.

Probably just end up doing some work at the house and then bar hopping while watching some playoff games.

Sounds like a relaxing weekend..

Singleton

Reaction score
Heading that way Monday.
Boat is done and all gel repairs have been fixed.

Singleton

Reaction score
Saleen or somewhere else? Looking to get my gel redone on the rear gunnels.

I had Ultra do it. Rusty warrantied the repair on my transom cap. Plus he had the customer color code that JW used back in the day.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score

We're around🙂

Englewood

Reaction score
@OldSchoolBoats Let's hang soon. My kids need some other Havasu kids to hang with. They are 8/10 and we're by the golf course which makes us about 60yrs younger than all of our neighbors.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
@OldSchoolBoats Let's hang soon. My kids need some other Havasu kids to hang with. They are 8/10 and we're by the golf course which makes us about 60yrs younger than all of our neighbors.
For sure man. Will hit you up next time we are out with the kids.

DWC

Reaction score
Got into town last night. Pretty much your exact plans. Getting the dirt car dialed in for the weekend rides. Bunker Bar and some shooting. Riding is better in the wind. Probably get some shooting in before it gets too bad in the morning and bundle up for the BB.

FishSniper

Reaction score
Got into town last night. Pretty much your exact plans. Getting the dirt car dialed in for the weekend rides. Bunker Bar and some shooting. Riding is better in the wind. Probably get some shooting in before it gets too bad in the morning and bundle up for the BB.
May head to bunker bar tomorrow also depending what time we get into town.

Reactions: DWC

HocusPocus

Stihl Outdoor Power Equip
Reaction score
We are headed out in the morning for a few days, Nordic got my boat put back together and it's time to test out the new outdrive and see the new bimini top. Probably won't go out until Monday depending on the wind of course.

DWC

Reaction score
Next weekend most likely!
Next weekend is looking pretty damn good. Steph is busting my chops to pull the boat out. It may have to get out one last time before heading in for the refresh..

0B5C2AE4-888C-462F-B8DD-F87F1F08A66E.jpeg

Wasn’t Me

Reaction score
Next weekend is looking pretty damn good. Steph is busting my chops to pull the boat out. It may have to get out one last time before heading in for the refresh..

View attachment 959569
Heck yes it is.! Next Saturday is looking great..! We are for sure going to take advantage of the sun... Going to hit the lake... River is too low.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
bummed we could not make it out. Have fun

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score

So fkn jealous! We haven't been down since we stayed last April. I need to GTFO of here for a week and enjoy the little town I've grown to love! Have a great time!

jadenchick

Reaction score
The Bunker bar was INSANE last weekend. I’ve never seen it so busy before. Band was great, looking forward to going back.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
The Bunker bar was INSANE last weekend. I’ve never seen it so busy before. Band was great, looking forward to going back.
New Years weekend and weather was awesome! Probably will be a lot less this weekend.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Had a great weekend in Havi with the wife! We got a ton of little projects done around the house, did some day drinking with friends and are coming back out the weekend after next. Loving being able to spend time out there during this time of the year!

PS
Don't go to Boathouse Grill if you want to watch NFL Playoffs and Jerseys has some damn good Philly Cheesesteaks!

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
So he’s still not supporting the NFL...I will go back.[emoji106]
No sports where anyone kneels. Only golf and college football.......last time I checked college football players went to the NFL and kneeled.

Every other bar in Havasu had NFL on and they were packed...........so.....[emoji2369][emoji2369]

DanG

Reaction score
Also digging Havasu this time of year and the Philly Cheesesteaks at Jerseys are off the hook. One of our go to spots for a quick bite and a cold Blue Van.

We'll be on the water this weekend. Gonna try to get Friday off. Hit the lake on Friday (Saturday is showing wind) and take the Jeep out Saturday to do some shooting and hit Bunker Bar.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
We will be back out the weekend after next with the kids.

DWC

Reaction score
Also digging Havasu this time of year and the Philly Cheesesteaks at Jerseys are off the hook. One of our go to spots for a quick bite and a cold Blue Van.

We'll be on the water this weekend. Gonna try to get Friday off. Hit the lake on Friday (Saturday is showing wind) and take the Jeep out Saturday to do some shooting and hit Bunker Bar.

Saturday wind.. You weren’t joking.
EF889DC9-3F4F-412A-959B-C1CC34A10E0D.jpeg

DWC

Reaction score
Sounds like Saturday will be an off roading day. No dust!
Exactly. I only ended up pulling ours out once. Went to Campbell cove today to top off the gas tank. :cool: It’s dialed in and ready for next weekend.