WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hawaii

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
In Hawaii, visitors are issued single-use keys for their hotel rooms during their 14-day quarantine. So far about 20 people have been arrested for violating the state’s quarantine order, including a couple on their honeymoon and a trio apprehended in their hotel’s pool, according to authorities. Violators face as much as a year in prison and a $5,000 fine.

To date, there have been 17 COVID deaths in Hawaii with a population of 1.4 million people.

------------------------

Just ask one of the roughly 20 people who’ve been arrested for violating Governor David Ige’s two-week quarantine imposed on all who arrive in the state or travel between its islands.
Hundreds more have been arrested or issued citations for violating other aspects of the state’s emergency orders to combat the coronavirus, which are among the nation’s strictest and have helped to drive down the rate of infection to the second lowest in the country.
State parks and Hawaii’s famous beaches have been closed. Hotels are issuing single-use keys, forcing quarantined guests who leave their rooms to go to the front desk and explain why.
Recently, the Hawaii Lodging & Tourism Association asked hoteliers to issue single-use use room keys that allow guests to only enter their room once, thereby forcing those that break quarantine to request a replacement key from the front desk. Most hotels have agreed to enforce the policy, according to a list posted on a state legislature website.
“If they violate this law, we encourage the front desk to report them to the authorities,” association president Mufi Hannemann said in a note to hotels.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
actual Covid only deaths... last week zero

May 16, 2020, CDC zero Covid only deaths...
Covid + (anything else) 50ish

Last edited:

Taboma

Reaction score
actual Covid only deaths... last week zero

May 16, 2020, CDC zero Covid only deaths...
Covid + (anything else) 50ish

Not sure if it's you, or a few RDPers, but I recall reading this "Covid only deaths = 0" prior. I have no idea what all important point you feel that makes.
Like saying falling from 20 stories death = 0 or Death from Rattlesnake bite = 0. In those cases it's the "Anything Else" resulting from each, that can kill you.

I'm sure you've read just as most all of us here, what the leading cause of death resulting from Covid is, or the common flu is, or many other diseases we're all familiar with.

Since I've read this apparent revelation a few times of late on RDP, I have to assume you're trying to make a point, but what is it exactly ?? Is this some Qanon thing ?

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Not sure if it's you, or a few RDPers, but I recall reading this "Covid only deaths = 0" prior. I have no idea what all important point you feel that makes.
Like saying falling from 20 stories death = 0 or Death from Rattlesnake bite = 0. In those cases it's the "Anything Else" resulting from each, that can kill you.

I'm sure you've read just as most all of us here, what the leading cause of death resulting from Covid is, or the common flu is, or many other diseases we're all familiar with.

Since I've read this apparent revelation a few times of late on RDP, I have to assume you're trying to make a point, but what is it exactly ?? Is this some Qanon thing ?
Tahoma

before I answer your question... just some FACTS from Hawaii..

the State of Hawaii is SHUT DOWN. Any visitors to the islands are quarantined for 14 days. This mandate quarantine is due to the "Covid-Virus"

as of May 16, 2020 as per CDC, there are Zero "0" deaths from the dreaded Covid Virus. Hawaii is shut down from a Virus which has killed "0" people on the island...

But, people in Hawaii are still dieing from the same causes as per the last 5,000 years.

My answer

1. Covid is real F.ing virus. If you catch this virus and were in compromising health conditions prior to this virus, you just might "DIE".
2. If you catch the FLU and were in compromising health conditions prior to this, you just might "DIE".
3. If you live under a rock, until your 80, you just might "DIE"

I'm 60, I'll be traveling 250 miles on the freeway today reviewing projects. I might get in a car accident today and "DIE"!

WE all have a NUMBER!!!!

NO ONE GETS OUT OF HERE ALIVE!!!!! ****"NO ONE"****, Not one F.ing PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!

Live YOUR LIFE!!!!! because we actually don't know what OUR number IS????

Stay safe, have a Great day!!!!

Peace OUT!!

PS, this Covid - fear mongering is all "POLITICAL"!!!!!!!

our POTUS is taking the Hydro what the F name it's name ($5.00 pill) , to show people, that you don't need to rely on Big Pharma development of a $1,000 prescription that a $5 pill will do...

(research, the answer is out there!!)

Q = TRYING TO WAKE PEOPLE UP ABOUT CORRUPTION IN THE WORLD!!!, our POTUS is leading by EXAMPLE!!!

ENJOY THE RIDE!!!

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
A few days ago got word that Gov Ige extended the quarantine until the end of June. Information is spotty at best. We are currently on the mainland taking care of a few things. Now I am currently considering staying for another month. Not sure what we are going to do, I really don’t want to go back only to have to sit in our house for 14 days. Oh, the stupidity. by the way having dinner in a restaurant in AZ has been amazing!!!!! They should do that in other states too. LOL

Taboma

Reaction score
Tahoma

before I answer your question... just some FACTS from Hawaii..

the State of Hawaii is SHUT DOWN. Any visitors to the islands are quarantined for 14 days. This mandate quarantine is due to the "Covid-Virus"

as of May 16, 2020 as per CDC, there are Zero "0" deaths from the dreaded Covid Virus. Hawaii is shut down from a Virus which has killed "0" people on the island...

But, people in Hawaii are still dieing from the same causes as per the last 5,000 years.

My answer

1. Covid is real F.ing virus. If you catch this virus and were in compromising health conditions prior to this virus, you just might "DIE".
2. If you catch the FLU and were in compromising health conditions prior to this, you just might "DIE".
3. If you live under a rock, until your 80, you just might "DIE"

I'm 60, I'll be traveling 250 miles on the freeway today reviewing projects. I might get in a car accident today and "DIE"!

WE all have a NUMBER!!!!

NO ONE GETS OUT OF HERE ALIVE!!!!! ****"NO ONE"****, Not one F.ing PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!

Live YOUR LIFE!!!!! because we actually don't know what OUR number IS????

Stay safe, have a Great day!!!!

Peace OUT!!

PS, this Covid - fear mongering is all "POLITICAL"!!!!!!!

our POTUS is taking the Hydro what the F name it's name ($5.00 pill) , to show people, that you don't need to rely on Big Pharma development of a $1,000 prescription that a $5 pill will do...

(research, the answer is out there!!)

Q = TRYING TO WAKE PEOPLE UP ABOUT CORRUPTION IN THE WORLD!!!, our POTUS is leading by EXAMPLE!!!

ENJOY THE RIDE!!!

I fully understand and agree, you are preaching to the fucking choir here 👍 ---- Hell, even Grads is now seeing that same light at the end of the tunnel since his unfortunate health incident.
I understand the premise of the point you're shining the big light on ---- GOT IT and AGREE 😁 In most all cases, this Coronavirus is a highly and unsubstantiated shit show.

I am however taking a tiny bit of exception to your use of the "COVID 19 Deaths = 0" you seem to be using to somehow justify the promotion of your point, that's all. 🤔

That's why I gave the two examples I did --- It's like saying we should all have Rattlers for pets, since a rattlesnake bite in and of itself won't kill you. Or we should all jump off tall buildings since a fall from great heights will rarely kill you ---- in all three cases, you might possibly die from the subsequent damage inflicted by the initial event.

So YES, there's always going to be COVID 19 + Something, like pneumonia or ??? as the actual cause of death. Just as in many things we can all possibly die from.
(Not claiming it's being fraudulently used to gain federal funds -- I get that).

What we're doing here is commonly referred to as 'Having a Discussion' --- we're on the same team, we're just discussing how to best communicate the message.

Why am I bothering to share these thoughts ?? --- Honestly, it's because of all the Right Wing forwarded emails I get from my good buddy and neighbor who lives and breathes Trump (Yes, me too, I'm just not that enamored with him). The vast majority being so utterly ridiculous, causing me to shake my head so violently I'm suffering nerve damage.
So I write him back, destroying every bullshit point and he responds laughing claiming that's why he sends them to me, just to fuck with me. 🤬 😂

Rarely, very very rarely do I even bother to engage in these types of threads here on RDP, I come here for entertainment and it never fails to deliver. 😁

In regards to Hawaii in particular. It offers a unique geographical opportunity to use a different approach to rapidly controlling this virus. The history of Hawaii is riddled with stories of diseases being imported by outsiders resulting in massive causalities and native islander genocide.
I'm not completely justifying their approach, but I do get their rational behind their apparent extreme methods. This same approach of immediate isolation has been used many times in the island chain's history.
Is it way overboard ? Most likely, now that we've learned far more about it. But there's no sense in me beating that obvious horse further, because we agree.

Mostly what I get out of the Hawaii story is this --- These people who either didn't bother to avail themselves of the implemented Hawaii quarantine restrictions, they're Darwin award candidates, or went despite them and are to selfish with their " Why yes, it is all about me" attitudes to comply --- well fuck them, lock their asses up or hand them over to some real Hawaiians as I'm sure they'd be happy to school them on island respect. 😱 😁

And it's Taboma ---- 'Take a bite of my ass' In honor of a boat name my dad used to race and many fond memories.

Have a great day sir 👍👍

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I fully understand and agree, you are preaching to the fucking choir here 👍 ---- Hell, even Grads is now seeing that same light at the end of the tunnel since his unfortunate health incident.
I understand the premise of the point you're shining the big light on ---- GOT IT and AGREE 😁 In most all cases, this Coronavirus is a highly and unsubstantiated shit show.

I am however taking a tiny bit of exception to your use of the "COVID 19 Deaths = 0" you seem to be using to somehow justify the promotion of your point, that's all. 🤔

That's why I gave the two examples I did --- It's like saying we should all have Rattlers for pets, since a rattlesnake bite in and of itself won't kill you. Or we should all jump off tall buildings since a fall from great heights will rarely kill you ---- in all three cases, you might possibly die from the subsequent damage inflicted by the initial event.

So YES, there's always going to be COVID 19 + Something, like pneumonia or ??? as the actual cause of death. Just as in many things we can all possibly die from.
(Not claiming it's being fraudulently used to gain federal funds -- I get that).

What we're doing here is commonly referred to as 'Having a Discussion' --- we're on the same team, we're just discussing how to best communicate the message.

Why am I bothering to share these thoughts ?? --- Honestly, it's because of all the Right Wing forwarded emails I get from my good buddy and neighbor who lives and breathes Trump (Yes, me too, I'm just not that enamored with him). The vast majority being so utterly ridiculous, causing me to shake my head so violently I'm suffering nerve damage.
So I write him back, destroying every bullshit point and he responds laughing claiming that's why he sends them to me, just to fuck with me. 🤬 😂

Rarely, very very rarely do I even bother to engage in these types of threads here on RDP, I come here for entertainment and it never fails to deliver. 😁

In regards to Hawaii in particular. It offers a unique geographical opportunity to use a different approach to rapidly controlling this virus. The history of Hawaii is riddled with stories of diseases being imported by outsiders resulting in massive causalities and native islander genocide.
I'm not completely justifying their approach, but I do get their rational behind their apparent extreme methods. This same approach of immediate isolation has been used many times in the island chain's history.
Is it way overboard ? Most likely, now that we've learned far more about it. But there's no sense in me beating that obvious horse further, because we agree.

Mostly what I get out of the Hawaii story is this --- These people who either didn't bother to avail themselves of the implemented Hawaii quarantine restrictions, they're Darwin award candidates, or went despite them and are to selfish with their " Why yes, it is all about me" attitudes to comply --- well fuck them, lock their asses up or hand them over to some real Hawaiians as I'm sure they'd be happy to school them on island respect. 😱 😁

And it's Taboma ---- 'Take a bite of my ass' In honor of a boat name my dad used to race and many fond memories.

Have a great day sir 👍👍
Taboma...👍👍👍

regarding Covid deaths....

when the political officials claim their state has x amount of Covid deaths...
I just review the actual deaths from COVID as posted on the CDC website....
so the discussion of Hawaii for example, the officials were claiming multiple deaths from Covid...
but the reality is there are no such reports as per CDC currents stats...

I must be misunderstanding your question...

In just an uneducated Roofer, who has smelled too much Hot Asphalt fumes for the last 45 years...

thanks for the discussion 👍👍👍

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Let’s see...
Release prisoners because they might get COVID in jail.

Put innocent citizens in jail for violating quarantine.

Liberal logic [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Taboma

Reaction score
Taboma...👍👍👍

regarding Covid deaths....

when the political officials claim their state has x amount of Covid deaths...
I just review the actual deaths from COVID as posted on the CDC website....
so the discussion of Hawaii for example, the officials were claiming multiple deaths from Covid...
but the reality is there are no such reports as per CDC currents stats...

I must be misunderstanding your question...

In just an uneducated Roofer, who has smelled too much Hot Asphalt fumes for the last 45 years...

thanks for the discussion 👍👍👍

Interesting you're a roofer --- The first person in my life to propose shall we say, somewhat more radical political and conspiratorial views was in fact a roofer. 😬
A huge and intimidating blonde Dane I met on a job site while serving my electrical apprenticeship in about 67'. Most everybody on the site stayed well clear of this most menacing and rather crazed looking individual. One of those guys who when walking up to the lunch truck, folks would simply step out of line in order to avoid.
I forget how I came to meet him, but I was amazed to discover in truth, he was extremely friendly and I came to regard as the most brilliant man on the entire site.
His conspiracy stories were captivating and he loaned me several books that allowed me to re-consider most "Main Stream" views I'd been brought up to accept.
We remained friends for many years, until I lost track of him or him me.

Another roofer I had the pleasure of knowing was my next door "Swamp Trailer Trash" neighbor in Virginia I worked weekends for during some Army schooling. He was a roofing contractor and the local commander of the KKK who drove a Ford Country Squire station wagon with 2' tall KKK letters on the doors. Needless to say, we had some extremely interesting conversations. 😱

So Roofers are cool in my book 👍👍

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
A few days ago got word that Gov Ige extended the quarantine until the end of June. Information is spotty at best. We are currently on the mainland taking care of a few things. Now I am currently considering staying for another month. Not sure what we are going to do, I really don’t want to go back only to have to sit in our house for 14 days. Oh, the stupidity. by the way having dinner in a restaurant in AZ has been amazing!!!!! They should do that in other states too. LOL
Do they install a one time use card key lock at your home while you're gone?😁
I get that Hawaii may not have hospital capacity if there was a large outbreak but the reality of the numbers do not seem to warrant such tight lockdowns. Hawaii being a vacation destination does present an influx from outside sources so I can see why visitors are asked(told) to isolate.
With the recent legal pushback at Governors overreaching their powers I can't see Ige keeping people down for much longer.

Last edited:

Singleton

Reaction score
Read last week Hawaii got 243 visitors in a day. Compared to 2019, when 30k visitors flew into the state On that same day. Hawaii runs on visitors, if it does not open soon, it will be in trouble.

we have a trip planned in Sept and November. Hotels prices are still @ 2019 prices.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
We had to cancel our trip to Maui this year. We had tickets to go in July.

Read last week Hawaii got 243 visitors in a day. Compared to 2019, when 30k visitors flew into the state On that same day. Hawaii runs on visitors, if it does not open soon, it will be in trouble.

we have a trip planned in Sept and November. Hotels prices are still @ 2019 prices.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I was hoping to pickup some great deals as well..... WTF????

I'd book this moment if I can snag a 25% off... oh well.... back to the grind...LOL

need to unmask this COUNTRY!!!!

RichieRich

Reaction score
we were going to fly out next Friday to Oahu and then over to Kauai for 11 days...we had to cancel and we wont be rebooking to hawaii anytime soon.
we will hopefully get some type of travel voucher

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Do they install a one time use card key lock at your home while you're gone?😁
I get that Hawaii may not have hospital capacity if there was a large outbreak but the reality of the numbers do not seem to warrant such tight lockdowns. Hawaii being a vacation destination does present an influx from outside sources so I can see why visitors are asked(told) to isolate.
With the recent legal pushback at Governors overreaching their powers I can't see Ige keeping people down for much longer.

They say that they are calling from time to time. If you do it answer the door or phone they say they will come looking. Have not heard of any issues with returning residents yet. But someone did say that their mindset is that if you don’t answer the door they will consider breaking it down in case you could have died of the Covid Disease.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
With another month coming to a close with minimal cases our Governor in his infinite wisdom is not clear on the direction that he is going to take. I doubt the 2 week mandatory quarantine will be lifted until the end of July.

Taboma

Reaction score
With another month coming to a close with minimal cases our Governor in his infinite wisdom is not clear on the direction that he is going to take. I doubt the 2 week mandatory quarantine will be lifted until the end of July.

If I recall from your Jeep post, you're returning today ? So mandatory 2 weeks at home, or else ?

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
If I recall from your Jeep post, you're returning today ? So mandatory 2 weeks at home, or else ?

Yes, We will be confined to the house. I tried to get the wife to stay another month but she said NO!!!

EmpirE231

Reaction score
They are going to kill tourism (which is their economy) and count on the fed bailing them out due to "covid".

Their pricing is comical.... we were in Maui march 11th-17th, and that is when everything here on the mainland fell apart. I thought about extending our stay in Maui, but they still wanted top dollar for the rooms. Not even a slight discount....... I even said, you know nobody is coming here anytime soon right?

jet496

Reaction score
They are going to kill tourism (which is their economy) and count on the fed bailing them out due to "covid".

Their pricing is comical.... we were in Maui march 11th-17th, and that is when everything here on the mainland fell apart. I thought about extending our stay in Maui, but they still wanted top dollar for the rooms. Not even a slight discount....... I even said, you know nobody is coming here anytime soon right?
That place is way over priced & the workers/locals seemed to not like us Americans.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
That place is way over priced & the workers/locals seemed to not like us Americans.

we loved Maui, but definitely over priced.

locals treated us okay, but we were with a local surf legend haha.

spectras only

Reaction score
Isn't a large population in Hawaii that have Japanese and Philipino ancestry? It seemed to me ,not many real Hawaiians are there in my observance. It's a motley crew there, so they should turn their nose up at whitey,yes/no? :p 🙃

Duffster

Reaction score
But even the transplant locals act like the islands are a country on it’s own and mainlanders have no rights as US taxpayers. Fucking joke like I said Fuck-You is the new Aloha to all the visitors that spend big money just to sit on a beach. Mexico even with it‘s shit mess is looking better and better every day.

Heylam

Reaction score
I can’t wait to get back over to Kauai. When I thought Desert Storm would be cancelled, we changed our plans for a Hawaii trip. Well, that got cancelled as well, so now waiting for the right time to reschedule.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Well be sure that things are stable when you book your travels. We were to travel back home to Hawaii yesterday from Las Vegas. Booked the flight back in May. Turns out that they cancelled the flight and we luckily did not Leave Kingman. Had to cancel all plans and head to Los Angeles yesterday. Of all options The wife and son felt it was best to stay with friends in Riverside. LOL I wanted to stay in Kingman and drive the morning of the flight to minimize time in CA while the riots were going on. Ended up leaving Kingman in time to arrive in Riverside at the beginning of the drama. LOL. FML!!!!! Hope to be on a plane tomorrow morning back to Hawaii for my quarantine.

I hope that our son appreciates all that I did to come to the mainland mostly to move him out of CO. By the way that he has been acting towards me this morning it does not look like it. LOL Oh, well just another day of me being the bad guy in the household.

UltraLucky

Reaction score
Well be sure that things are stable when you book your travels. We were to travel back home to Hawaii yesterday from Las Vegas. Booked the flight back in May. Turns out that they cancelled the flight and we luckily did not Leave Kingman. Had to cancel all plans and head to Los Angeles yesterday. Of all options The wife and son felt it was best to stay with friends in Riverside. LOL I wanted to stay in Kingman and drive the morning of the flight to minimize time in CA while the riots were going on. Ended up leaving Kingman in time to arrive in Riverside at the beginning of the drama. LOL. FML!!!!! Hope to be on a plane tomorrow morning back to Hawaii for my quarantine.

I hope that our son appreciates all that I did to come to the mainland mostly to move him out of CO. By the way that he has been acting towards me this morning it does not look like it. LOL Oh, well just another day of me being the bad guy in the household.

Good luck in your travels home.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Sitting on the plane doors closed and jetway pulled back. Luckily we had not moved an inch yet. The guy next to me informed the Flight attendant that he did fell that he was able to continue on with the flight. Well here we go get the guy off and of course he checked bags so we will be waiting until the airline is able to find the bags below. Welp it it is just another challenge of life these days.

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Sitting on the plane doors closed and jetway pulled back. Luckily we had not moved an inch yet. The guy next to me informed the Flight attendant that he did fell that he was able to continue on with the flight. Well here we go get the guy off and of course he checked bags so we will be waiting until the airline is able to find the bags below. Welp it it is just another challenge of life these days.

You wearing a mask?

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
that's the start of your quarantine..

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Made it back yesterday. Let me just say I am not a fan of air travel these days. FYI, of all my travels taking care of things the best places to visit are as listed

Havasu - Life was good!!!!!
Moab - So laid back. Don’t recall masked being needed. Had lunch adn dinner without any drama
Boulder - Only there for a couple of days. Low drama rate. Did visit HD and only one a very few without mask. No one stopped or quested me
Gran Junction - First place to have a sit down meal in months
Kingman
Riverside - made it through right before the “peaceful protests“ started
Los Angles - Riots and mayhem. Fear of Covid requiring mask. One Starbucks tried to refuse me service. I questioned if they discriminated or refuse service to everyone with medical conditions that don’t allow them to wear a mask. After a bit of discussion they were happy to take my order on the outside of the store. SMH
Vegas - Never made it because flights were cancelled

Hawaii - Sucks!!!!! Been back here for less than 24 hours. Airport making everyone off the planes wear masks. FIrst class most not wearing mask Even though we were told to. 10% of workers outside the terminal not wearing mask. No logical expectation on anything. So ready to get out of this state even though I have spent all my life here. If it were not for my family business and income I would be gone. Now that we have our home & vehicle in AZ I need to look into moving having more of my personal income there. The good thing is that we have not riots here.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Oh, FYI Our incompetent Governor is going to consider allowing ”bubble“ travel, I know WTF is that right? They might allow travel from areas like Japan and Korea (I think) with similar rates of Covid infections to travel to Hawaii before the mainland. Really you trust other governments where you have no control before the mainland states. SMH

Duffster

Reaction score
Oh, FYI Our incompetent Governor is going to consider allowing ”bubble“ travel, I know WTF is that right? They might allow travel from areas like Japan and Korea (I think) with similar rates of Covid infections to travel to Hawaii before the mainland. Really you trust other governments where you have no control before the mainland states. SMH

Yes very fucked up!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I will say that at least they chose two countries that did take a very proactive approach to squashing viral spread. Our daughter lives in Korea and had a 6-7 week work hiatus for in classroom teaching. One of the few types of facilities that were shut down for a period.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Fuck You...is the new Aloha
I will say that at least they chose two countries that did take a very proactive approach to squashing viral spread. Our daughter lives in Korea and had a 6-7 week work hiatus for in classroom teaching. One of the few types of facilities that were shut down for a period.

I hear you Ziggy and thought of you while watching the news that is why I think it is Korea.

The issue that I have is that the rules were changed while I was on the mainland last week. Totally changed up our exit back to Hawaii. I now have to sit at my house for two weeks quarantined. This new light on the direction that the Governor might take will affect myself and more importantly the wife. Looks like there will be another medical appointment cancelled in SF. I have a business conference in 4 weeks so I could be quarntined AGAIN.

I tried to stay on the mainland but the wife and son said no we want to go home. LOL. Everyone is against me.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Welp they just had on the news today that the quarantine is being extended to the end of July at the earliest. I have another trip planned in the middle of July. Might stay to the end of the month and hope that they don’t extend it again. F’n Ige is one of the worst Governors. SMH

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Welp they just had on the news today that the quarantine is being extended to the end of July at the earliest. I have another trip planned in the middle of July. Might stay to the end of the month and hope that they don’t extend it again. F’n Ige is one of the worst Governors. SMH
Just heard about this too.
Wrecking the tourist ecomomy for sure.🤨

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
So yesterday they caught 21 people on the Big Island. Included the homeowner that was rent the house AirBNB or VRBO when you are not allowed to do so.

Then we have the group that are suing the Governor to lift the travel ban. I really hope that this gains traction. After the they filed in court the Governor started to change his tune a little.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Ironman World Championships in Kona rescheduled from October to February 2021, and now Xterra World Championships in Kapalua this November cancelled. We won't be travelling to hte Islands this year.

Taboma

Reaction score
So yesterday they caught 21 people on the Big Island. Included the homeowner that was rent the house AirBNB or VRBO when you are not allowed to do so.

Then we have the group that are suing the Governor to lift the travel ban. I really hope that this gains traction. After the they filed in court the Governor started to change his tune a little.

Well perhaps arresting those 21 self professed "Tribal members" who've been previously booted out of three Central American countries, might not be such a bad thing, CV or no CV. 🤔

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Well perhaps arresting those 21 self professed "Tribal members" who've been previously booted out of three Central American countries, might not be such a bad thing, CV or no CV. 🤔

They should have said they were protesting And would have been left alone..

Taboma

Reaction score
They should have said they were protesting And would have been left alone..

I'm not sure which card if pulled, would have benefited them the most, Race or Religion ? 🤔 Polygamy and nudity, led by a black guy who calls himself "GOD", there's a story there for sure. 😁