WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

HB, NB, CM, FV going off, Fourth of July, 2020

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
The San Fernando Valley is definitely like a war zone ..never seen this much in the way of privateer fireworks👍

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
This was the best non sanctioned display of fireworks in Havasu ever!!!!

This is my first 4th in Havasu and I’ve been on the patio for nearly 3 hours straight and they’ve been going non stop!!!
At one point they were almost all the way around me.
It’s awesome!!
They’re booming hard towards the lake now.

boatpi

Reaction score
HB has always ben insane on the 4th, parade is off this year but the party day/night for HB is July 4th every year.

77charger

Reaction score
My old neighborhood in fullerton use to go off pretty good as well.our street had alot of mortars each year as well as rest of neighborhood too,

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
This is what happens when people are locked up for 3 months then places open up, than BNAG, they shut everything down at the last minute. The people are pissed and there’s no place to go, what else are they going to do?

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
People were setting trees on fire in some neighborhoods.

The San Fernando Valley is definitely like a war zone ..never seen this much in the way of privateer fireworks👍

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
People were setting trees on fire in some neighborhoods.
Yup, and 2 apartment complex’s caught fire😕.
Loma Linda had 3-4 solid hours of fireworks. This is only the 2nd time in 7 years that we’ve been home on the 4th but It was crazy this year for sure.

Hdgasser

Reaction score
Long beach was pretty lit last nite...
FB_IMG_1593962758502.jpg

NicPaus

Reaction score
5 LAPD showed up to my Sisters neighbor house few doors down. Just to make sure all was good. Friday night they were lighting off 3" mortars until midnight and the neighbors kept asking them to stop. Neighbor across the street finally came out with a gun and shut them down. They were only there a minute and as soon as they left the mortars were going off again. They were just keeping the peace not trying to stop the show. They drove by me as they left and every one of them waved. I was lighting off the small stuff for the kids and they could care less. They were going off in my area until 130. Good year for firework sales. Buddy few blocks over said they went through $7500 worth.