WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

He’s After Little Boys Now

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

B6F70FD1-9663-41F6-B7A9-AD48F951114B.gif

fast99

Reaction score
Can't imagine the outcry if DJT had done anything even close to that. Double standard.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Can't imagine the outcry if DJT had done anything even close to that. Double standard.

These assholes won’t even admit seeing it.
I don’t know what it will take for them to ever acknowledge the criminal touching of children by the Bidens both senior and junior.
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US would be lynched or arrested or killed by a parent (or a combination of that) if we did anything like that even once, let alone over and over like Jao does...and rightly so.
These fuckers don’t seem to care that their choice to look away is what enables all pedos.

500bbc

Reaction score
These assholes won’t even admit seeing it.
I don’t know what it will take for them to ever acknowledge the criminal touching of children by the Bidens both senior and junior.
EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US would be lynched or arrested or killed by a parent (or a combination of that) if we did anything like that even once, let alone over and over like Jao does...and rightly so.
These fuckers don’t seem to care that their choice to look away is what enables all pedos.
Come on man! It's just a little pedophilia everyone does it right?

Says all Fucking Libturds....

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Come on man! It's just a little pedophilia everyone does it right?

Says all Fucking Libturds....
Reminds me of a person that used to be on here and something about boy scouts!!!!!

DemocratsRuinEverything

All Day Every Day
Reaction score
He doesn't care if it's a little boy or girl. They just want to suck the lifeforce, adrenochrome or whatever the hell attracts them.