WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

He Keeps Doing It

Backlash

Reaction score
Let me get this straight.... these clowns get gold medals for opening gates and letting in protestors, as they were instructed to do....and they get a gold medal? I guess that's better than the four who were murdered in their apartments.... 🙄😁

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
48 percent. Shit in his pants has lost political capital. Bye.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
1478958434189.jpg

Last edited:

azsunfun

Reaction score
what no legislation signiture pens, or oval office vist, obama birthday party invite ?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You are a fucking scumbag if you are remotely ok with him doing this shit.

Ok with it?
He thinks it’s funny that we get upset when Biden victimizes kids. It’s just another way to get under our skin as Trumpkins as far as Grads is concerned.
Fuck those kids right? They’re just cannon fodder..
The Pedos have thousands more untraceable kids at the border every day to choose from.

Get415

Reaction score
I think he does it just to watch your heads explode. rent free.
SO he's touching the little girl and she looks totally uncomfortable and you still have nothing to say. All you have to offer is Big joke to make the conservatives head explode. Don't you have a pitty party to plan

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
What bothers me most isn't the "angler" here on RDP being "ok" with the Pedo in Chief, it's the response of society as a whole. Pedophilia and the sexualization of the youth is being pushed by everyone from cartoon makers to commercial campaigns.

The libs and rino's are fine with the actions of a grabby, dementia riddled old man because he isn't the last President...

As we fall further into the Abyss, I find myself believing more and more that the ones backing such actions believe that this country needs to be erased from history. Some pushing this somehow believe they will come out ahead...they will fall like the rest of us. Possibly sooner, as they will depend on the government till the end.

Recent history shows us what may come of us. Russia fell, and fell hard. Many of the oligarchs were nothing more than mobsters, willing to do anything to stake their claim. It's been compared to the wild west.

Let's see where we are in a few years. Some of us can take care of ourselves. Some of those feeling comfortable now may starve...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
SO he's touching the little girl and she looks totally uncomfortable and you still have nothing to say. All you have to offer is Big joke to make the conservatives head explode. Don't you have a pitty party to plan

I suspect his next pity party may have a few less attendees.
Being an internet shit stirring bumblebum jokester is one thing, But the old “oh that Grads, he sure can fish” line isn’t so easily cast when his true colors come out.
Ive said it for a long time. He will and does laugh at peoples hardships and troubles caused by his political heros.

hallett3

Reaction score

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
It’s ok to grope kids as long as it makes Trump and Republicans look bad [emoji106][emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
If he is willing to behave this way in public in full view of cameras and the media, I cannot imagine what he does behind closed doors. Nor do I want to.

Biden should be in prison but the left has NO MORALS

I don’t think there’s a lot of conscious thought to his public behavior, because he (and they) really don’t seem to have to hide much anymore.
Nothing is going to happen to him until he becomes a liability...where that line is drawn is hard to fathom considering his behavior today.
Think about it...there are MANY people in prison right now for far less than what we see Jao AND Hunter doing ON VIDEO.
Hunter smokes crack on film with impunity.
People are in jail right now just on accusation or intent to posses crack.
Jao fondles kids repeatedly on film with impunity.
There are MANY people in jail today on mere accusation of what we HAVE SEEN Jao do.
There is no justice.

Get415

Reaction score
And who the hell in their right mind would send a kid anywhere near that pedo. Great parenting ☹

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
And who the hell in their right mind would send a kid anywhere near that pedo. Great parenting ☹

That’s the tragic punchline. They keep serving up their own kids for the groper just for career and photo ops.
Any real father would knock the SOB out.

47BD2865-3B90-4FF5-AC5B-51E1144BC5BA.jpeg

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
It's normal for them. Here's another hero of the sexual deviants...................Cuomo.

The unidentified victim lodged the most serious accusation against the governor detailed in AG James’ report, alleging he pulled her in for a hug, reached under her blouse and fondled one of her breasts in the Executive Mansion in Albany on Nov. 16.

The victim also told investigators that Cuomo groped her after asking her to snap selfies inside his office at the Executive Mansion on Dec. 31, 2019. -NY Post

"I mean it was—he was like cupping my breast. He cupped my breast," the woman told investigators for the Attorney General's office. "I have to tell you it was—at the moment I was in such shock that I could just tell you that I just remember looking down seeing his hand, seeing the top of my bra and I remember it was like a little even the cup—the kind of bra that I had to the point I could tell you doesn’t really fit me properly, it was a little loose, I just remember seeing exactly that."

The groping allegedly took place at the Executive Mansion (AP)
Cuomo then "moved his hand to grab her butt cheek and began to rub it" for at least five seconds, according to the report. She also said that Cuomo gave her a stern warning not to share the photo with anyone - and that despite wanting to tell someone about the sexual harassment, she was terrified of losing her job if she did.

Criminal complaint has now been filed, I doubt he'll be arrested, but they seem to be after his ass for this to distract from the nursing home murders.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Who knows what pedo Joe’s right hand is doing with the look on that girls face. The people who on this blog who defend this you probably molest kids. That’s why your ok with this. Fucking creep and fuck you who just can’t admit this fucking ass hole keeps on doing this.

Twitter deleted it. Typical. Covering for the commies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get415

Reaction score
You know Grads, I’ve bit my tongue long enough, I’m glad you got out of the hospital...
I feel the same. I've read his crap over the years and never bothered responding because he's an idiot and does this crap for attention. But enough is enough. How can a human being turn a head and make a joke of it. Doesn't even have the decency to make an appearance with a half assed "sorry guys, that was a little out of line". Coward piece of shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I feel the same. I've read his crap over the years and never bothered responding because he's an idiot and does this crap for attention. But enough is enough. How can a human being turn a head and make a joke of it. Doesn't even have the decency to make an appearance with a half assed "sorry guys, that was a little out of line". Coward piece of shit.

He doesn't believe it and it shows just how brainwashed the imbecile truly is.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
It's normal for them. Here's another hero of the sexual deviants...................Cuomo.

The unidentified victim lodged the most serious accusation against the governor detailed in AG James’ report, alleging he pulled her in for a hug, reached under her blouse and fondled one of her breasts in the Executive Mansion in Albany on Nov. 16.

The victim also told investigators that Cuomo groped her after asking her to snap selfies inside his office at the Executive Mansion on Dec. 31, 2019. -NY Post

"I mean it was—he was like cupping my breast. He cupped my breast," the woman told investigators for the Attorney General's office. "I have to tell you it was—at the moment I was in such shock that I could just tell you that I just remember looking down seeing his hand, seeing the top of my bra and I remember it was like a little even the cup—the kind of bra that I had to the point I could tell you doesn’t really fit me properly, it was a little loose, I just remember seeing exactly that."

The groping allegedly took place at the Executive Mansion (AP)
Cuomo then "moved his hand to grab her butt cheek and began to rub it" for at least five seconds, according to the report. She also said that Cuomo gave her a stern warning not to share the photo with anyone - and that despite wanting to tell someone about the sexual harassment, she was terrified of losing her job if she did.

Criminal complaint has now been filed, I doubt he'll be arrested, but they seem to be after his ass for this to distract from the nursing home murders.
He would make a good president - Joe Biden

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

zbudman

Coors Light Strong
Reaction score
If you accuse Joe, it doesn’t matter, he can’t remember what he did one minute ago.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
I wonder what goes through the minds of those secret service guys everyday when they report for duty? They’ve got to be beside themselves that they’re even working for this guy. I feel bad for them.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I wonder what goes through the minds of those secret service guys everyday when they report for duty? They’ve got to be beside themselves that they’re even working for this guy. I feel bad for them.

It's probably like a game of where's Waldo for them

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk