WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

He says he "just slipped and fell."

HocusPocus

Stihl Outdoor Power Equip
Reaction score
MLhp4SD.jpg

rrrr

Reaction score
The British newspaper Metro reported that procedures to remove objects from patients' rectums cost the National Health Service (NHS) around £340,000 ($450,000) a year.

I'm speechless.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Worked West Hollywood for many years... Probably the most grotesque was a guy who found great pleasure when his partner dry fired his pistol you know where........ Well, he was a bleeder.....

Damn... those front sites are sharp

Thought I'd seen everything till now ...

shunter2005

Reaction score
Years ago, guy came into our county hospital ER and trauma center and told doctors he had pain in his lower intestine area. They took an x ray and found a flashlight stuck way up ass. Doctor came and told him what he found and of course, the guy tried to explain it away. The doctor then asked. "Do you want us to take it out or just change the batteries for you?" Guy got pissed and reported him. They gave the doctor a day off. Had to be worth it. LOL....

Dettom

Reaction score
Worked West Hollywood for many years... Probably the most grotesque was a guy who found great pleasure when his partner dry fired his pistol you know where........ Well, he was a bleeder.....

Damn... those front sites are sharp

Thought I'd seen everything till now ...
I took a guy to the ER for a jail check once, that had a 3/8 ratchet in his ass…and not one of those Harbor Freight cheapies. It was a Snap-On. Guess he preferred the non knurled handle..

WYRD

Reaction score
Just tap the primer...done deal

welldigger00

Reaction score
My brothers wife “crashed” on a bicycle and had the “handlebars” jam up her ass,that required surgery. Still for the life of me can’t figure out why they would tell anyone a damn thing about what happened, and just say it was appendicitis.